It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC 11/12/09 UFO mimicking Black choppers Bright Pulsating light

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vik456
You are dealing with a being that is 1million times smarter then man-kind.

So these beings have actually been contacted and given IQ tests?

Any chance you could point us toward the leaked/declassified test results that back up your assertion?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

This is why we can't have discussions. Because of people like you. This is the last time I post to this site or reply to any of my footage on this site. I've tried over 5 different sites and all seem to joke and not take it serious. I'm just looking for answers.. I'm not trying to make things up.. Sorry for ever replying to my own videos.. If anyone has any questions on the footage I have, please contact me at my yahoo page.. I will not be coming back to ATS for the record.. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
My apologies for posting that more jokingly than I should have.

I want to see good footage. I just think looking at it from the point of view that the light is absolutely piloted by aliens blinds one to the possibility that it's simply a conventional craft shot more out of focus than the other choppers.

There is plenty of footage out there that I can't explain normally. I'm open to all explanations from extraterrestrials to an unkown energy/life form.

But I have to wonder why an unkown craft descending over Central Park wouldn't be noticed and reported by thousands of people.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I hate Alison Kruze (seeingUFOsPA) for starting this. Ever since she started filming planes caliming they were "morphing orbs" trying to disguise its self everyone has been doing the same and all the open skulled believers eat it up. Now a UFO video can feature planes and helicopters because it is a "morphed UFO". If you believe that then this post is really a picture of a morphed orb.

You are actually blind, I see.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

At least Alison has the guts to use her real name and i respect her for that. You KNOW she is taking a beating for it from cowards who hide behind user names.
She obviously believes very strongly in what she is seeing.
No matter what the truth may be. I respect the girl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join