It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC 11/12/09 UFO mimicking Black choppers Bright Pulsating light

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vik456
This is my footage..

I'm not crazy.. I'm a cool, smart dude who owns a camcorder and decided to record this crazy # you see.. Its NYC.. Please explain why 3-4 blackchoppers are hovering about, low building level everyday since I spotted the RED UFO on 11/02/09...? Why did they surround me and the RED UFO in Central Park? Its on film.. Look at it and put it together... I have it all in order from the 11-02 to yesterday 11-12.... The choppers fly one way as choppers, then swing back down as planes.... You can call me crazy, but you can not call the footage i'm recording crazy......... I'm putting it all up at vik456@youtube... enjoy

Wow interesting.

Multiple black choppers in NYC Central Park. At night time - after dusk. I say no way, Jose.

There has to be no less than 20 or so cams positioned on buildings in the area just looking at the park and it's beauty.

I find it extremely hard to beleive that not one stationary camera, or any other person has seen this. I mean there are litterally Millions of people in NYC at any given time. And at 5:00 thru 6:30 pm or so, it is Rush Hour. Many more people would have seen this.

I live near NYC and I manage a property directly across from Central Park, close to 97th street, on the West Side. I have yet to hear anyone complain about the choppers or even see the choppers. Let alone 4 or more choppers.

I am of the opinion that ALL helicopters in NYC are grounded during non-daylight hours. Too many wires, buildings and other things that make night time low-level flying too hazzardous. I don't know this to be fact, but I have not seen any helicopters after hours. It only makes sense.

I am not buying this. Something is not right about this.

Why isn't this in the local newspapers, TV and elsewhere. Suppressed? In front of Thousands, if not Millions of people. No way!

-EyesII

Edit to add:

I did watch the video. Next time, can you please place the camera on a tripod to avoid all the shaking? Why are you shooting the film through window blinds? Why not open the blinds all the way? That seems odd.

I think that the Gitmo scenario makes the most amount of sense. However, I thought the Gitmo people were being processed downtown, not by Central Park.

I don't think you are crazy, as you have obviously caught something. What that something is, is a bit beyond me based on the very shaky video.

I don't know which direction the camera is facing. (North, South, East West?) Can you provide some kind of perspective on which direction all this was occuring?

Thank You.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by EyesII]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Do you have a comment on the footage? Or are you here to flex the noodle in your closed skull? Alison Kruze is not the topic here. Do you have any evidence that the man taping has ever even heard of her?! I guarantee, you do not! There for making that leap that this inspired or motivated by her footage has no validity.

Back to the topic at hand:
I have read elsewhere of other accounts of black helicopters and red orbs in Central Park. Interesting how this substantiates those claims. The lights are certainly unique. I am curious to see if more videos turn up.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I think this undeniable proof that you have the worst sense of humor and a tacky condescending attitude that misses the mark on sarcasm. Thanks for taking the thread even more off topic. Seems to be what you do best.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I for one would like to be able to distinguish between different helicopter sounds.
I have had them all fly over here,air ambulance,police,mystery black helicopters and a chinook??The last two were the loudest and with my house being a sound trap it alerts me to investigate before they get closer.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the I get the security thing and the prisoners, but what you don't understand is that, the 3-4 choppers have been in and over the park since the 1st.. 11/01/09.... Central Park has nothing to do with prisoners or courts or anything in that nature... Yes the video from that started the forum was recorded on the 11th... The "REDCRAFT" appeared on the 2nd.. www.youtube.com... ) You don't live in NYC, I do.. The courts, Federal Buildings and City Hall is located more then 3 miles away, downtown. Do you even know what Central Park looks like.. This happened in the Northern part of the Park, Uptown near the Reservoir (104th) Security has nothing to do with it.. Explain this... The "choppers" surrounded me in the park, hovering over my head and watched me and the strange "REDCRAFT" for over an hour.. This happened on the 4th. 11/04/09.. This is the footage from the 4th ( www.youtube.com... ).
Are you telling me that, on the 4th, these same 3-4 choppers were performing some type of security or operation? Nothing federal is attached to Central Park so please eliminate the theory of suspects being moved from Gitmo because, if you live in Manhattan, NYC it makes no sense at all.. None.. I'm asking for help on this. I'm not trying to be a jerk.. If you follow the sequence of events in order from 11/02/09 to 11/12/09., it will make it much clear.. This is the playlist in order ( www.youtube.com... ) Its not #'n gitmo security choppers or vip choppers...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ask me and I'll provide any footage or info you guys need to debunk this.. I'm at vik456 on youtube.. Its not normal for these birds to be fllying low over the city. Trust me.. Me and my wife and tons of people were freaked out and still are when it comes to these strange things that are in the air since the 11/02/09... Its not normal at all.. again.. to fully understand, look at the videos in order of events from 11/02 to 11/12

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

its a busy city and people just go to work and come home, go out and come home.. No one is looking up.. No one will notice it because, they just brush it off as news, nypd or traffic choppers... You see the film. You see them doing what they are doing... This is part 2 of the chopper footage...www.youtube.com...

this is a video map or grid of the choppers location on 11/12/09 as well as the location of the 3-4 choppers that surrounded me on The Great Hill www.youtube.com...

i have friends in the city who are taking this footage in to the NYPD to see if they know whats up... Mufon and CNN is very aware of the activity already..

thanks ATS

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

this was today.. 11/15/09.. BlackBird flying low and weird.. Red orbs are out today flying around and so are the BlackBirds... This one swings by my window to show us that its no ordinary normal military helicopter.. Explain why they are doing this anyone???? Again, when the "REDCRAFT" "ORB" or any other strange stuff is in the air, these BLACKBIRDS pop out....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vik456
reply to post by EyesII

i have friends in the city who are taking this footage in to the NYPD to see if they know whats up...

V:

I hear ya buddy.

I think you already know what NYPD will tell you. I certainly do.

They will not offer any help, info, or even seem to be slightly interested in the video, claim or anything you or your friends are going to say or saw.

They have bigger things to tend to. Like shooting innocent privately hired security guards at private parties held at bars - That's what happened in Brooklyn over the weekend!

Even if you had an "IN" at the NYPD, the file would get buried and never come to light. It would go the same path as the mini-bike the cops confiscated from me when I used to live in Queens many years ago - Lost to never be found again.

I understand about people going about on their business - not looking up. I used to do the same, but now after 9/11 believe me, many more people are looking up than before. Although at night there is a problem in that the city lights tend to drown out any possiblity of seeing the stars or other items in the sky. People do not tend to lookup in the evenings because there is nothing to see. That is my opinion.

I will look at your videos in order.

-EyesII

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have no idea if this is any help at all,my partner
spent a few days in NY on business between the
4th and the 9th ,and on the evening of the 8th
witnessed exactly the same thing over the
Hell`s Kitchen area(I`ve no idea which part
of the city this is in as I`ve never been myself)
Now my partner does not believe in any of this
phenomenon,I even call her Skeptical Sally,but she
along with a work mate witnessed this,and were
freaked out as there were at least 4 of these same
craft low to the surrounding buildings, and she felt as
if they were watching or following them at the time?
The thing that got them most was the intensity and size
of the lights ,one white one red ,as well as the
strange change in sound ,changing from a helicopter
sound to a jet as it passed over head.
She flies over quite often on business and has never
witnessed anything like it before!
Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

You know what? You are 100% right. This is a video of an orb trying to look like a Heli, im sorry for doubting it. Just today on the freeway there was an orb infront of me going 80 trying to look like a car. And currently I have an orb on my desk acting like a monitor.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I received an email about that one this morning, although I wasn't too sure what I was meant to be looking at.

I was a little surprised to be honest that someone was in Central park at night with a video camera, isn't that asking for trouble?

Is it the same person, or two different videos from two different people.

This is the link to the other Video

[edit on 16/11/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I am sure every one absolutely adores you, with your open minded, positive take , and complete understanding of there being something none of us understand but want too.

Good job your not the type to just simply dismiss everything with sarcasm and ridicule huh?

Back on topic, there seems to be a lot of reports appearing about these events, perhaps it does have something to do with the 9/11 trial, but I don't know when that is going to be, a lot seem to be saying the same thing, these copters are huge.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

you know, this is ATS, not youtube or disclose.tv. I come here with this footage and my insight just to share with you all because they told me its a respectable site to talk to people. I don't need sarcastic replies like yours.. If your truly not interested in what I have on film or don't believe a word then you have the right to your opinion. But don't make fun of me or others. I'm just like you. Only difference is that I'm looking for answers from the videos I'm filming. You can go to youtube and comment and make fun of people but come on dude, I'm just trying to get some answers since the NYPD, MUFON, CNN don't seem to care.. Like I said, you don't have to believe me.
Sure its just helicopters , but they are acting very strange as you can see.. Keep you insults and badgering comments to your self unless your helping in the forum.. Its a matter of growing up and this site is clearly not for you so chill...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Ok, whats so surprising.. It was 6pm in the evening. Tons of people are still in the park around that time, jogging and just walking.. Its NYC for crying out loud.. Yes the video is mine and I only went into the park to record after I saw a "red thing" dip low into the park, around the same area the choppers surrounded me at. The area I live in, they have NYPD cameras on the street and in the park, on the west side.. No trouble or any danger around The Lake and The Great Hill.. I honestly did not expect the "BLACKCHOPPERS" to hover over my head the way they did.. Now that was super scary.... I still get the goosebumps thinking about it..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vik456

Videos of Helicopters is the cancer that will kill UFOlogy. It is bad enough people go out of their way to hoax videos but now we have people that are filming regular aircraft saying they are morphed orbs or fake planes. That is crazy talk, call it close minded or ignorant (as i know people like to throw areound "deny ignorance" a lot) but when you start talking about regular planes really being orbs then you have lost it. Next thing you know you are being followed by shadow people and undercover NWO agents trying to get you with their mind rays.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
do you have any explanation, logical explanation for the A) REDCRAFT I filmed and B) the black choppers surrounding me in Central Park? Do you really think UFOs are oval shaped and look like cigars and hats all the time. You are dealing with a being that is 1million times smarter then man-kind. Please sir, explain this footage you see that I just posted. Look real good. Why is this Helicopter doing this.? Can you see it now.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Please also, explain this... and dont tell the lights underneath are landing gear lights when, NOT ONE AIRPORT is in the direction the 2 planes are flying in.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
don't forget about this "black military chopper" that seems to be flying low over my building everyday since the sighting of the REDCRAFT on 11/02/09
why is it doing this?? Because they are all together.. 1 red craft that mimics a small engine Cessna and 3-5 BlackBirds.. All are Cloaked UFOs. Sorry but I can't force you to believe so please swing by
Central Park one night so you can see.. They have been out EVERY SINGLE NIGHT SINCE 11/02/09

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
its simple.. the FAA has a mandatory Regulations & Policies for strobe, light, beacon, search light configuration and mandatory guidelines for this.. If you know how many lights are suppose to be on small Cessna, news helicopter, military helicopter and commercial flight, you would be able to tell the difference.. Along with the sound. They mimic or produce the sound instead of an engine making it.. Big difference also. The key element is you being present when these "planes" fly by.. I live in NYC and I follow FlightAware, which lets you track everything in the sky. Also, you can see on FAA.GOV the flight restrictions over NYC since 9/11. Only NYPD, NEWS and MILITARY and AIRFORCE 1 can fly low over the city. Period. Not even the local tour choppers can. One more thing.. I have people who are looking into this and go to Columbia University which is a couple blocks from me and they are amazed.. Its not only me.. Just beware so when its too late that SOMETHING strange is going on over NYC. They are letting me get more and more footage of them. Its getting better and better. I feel soon, I'll have the most incredible footage ever taken of this happening... You'll see... I can feel it...

vik456

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join