It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The mysterious flower van

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey, I've been seeing some pretty strange stuff going on for the last 6 months.
It has been on my mind long enough to bring this up in the open community.
Reason for this is so maybe someone else could figure out whats is going on
Ere


Maybe I should say that I drive around a lot - something I do with my friends,
Especially at night time. So the chances for me seeing this, are considerably higher.


I live in Sydney too, keep that in mind.

Well I started seeing this in Julyish. I was sitting in my car where I was droppn off a friend and this van whizzed by with its door open. I immediately knew that they were up to something so I told my friend to shut up and turned the car around. I saw them further up the street parked right in the middle. The driver was quite fat, weird thing was he was in full black gear, with a headset on. It only took a min before they were off again.

I saw the van 4 more times over the course of about 4 - 5 months, once driving up my street then turning back around in the day time. The van is actually a flower van, not sure what company they 'claim' to be lol I should really catch a closer look some time. Each time I see them at night, they are parked either on the wrong side of the road or at a really weird angle. The driver always has his light on, Im sure hes noticed me a few times. I also noticed he has a GPS so he must be given directions. His accomplice, however I never see.

Last night at about 2am they drove up my street, which is actually like a caldesac so there's no way through. Same thing, they stopped, I heard the door slide open, the driver beeped (i gather to hurry up) and in a minute they were gone.

Now I've never got involved in crime, however I know a fair amount of people (who don't know me as well) who have - and tell me how it works. Yet I really can't figure out what these men could be up to because it doesn't fit the 'crime' scenario as such.

Ide like to hear your theories.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]




posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JRSB
 


They are probably delivering weed like Domino's delivers pizzas.


One line post my @$$!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by HotSauce]

Mod Edit: Adding "One line post my @$$" does not make it any less of a 1-liner!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by JRSB
 


They are probably delivering weed like Domino's delivers pizzas.


One line post my @$$!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by HotSauce]


Haha I believe that. Like they say they are a company but in secret they deal drugs haha I think it makes total sense



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
their gps scanning your door


idk. i saw one van driving around with the side door open a couple times a few weeks ago stoppin at odd spots i dont think it was nothin though



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Kiwi's getting their revenge on their superior big brother by kidnapping you all one-by-one?

____________________



Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 13-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thankyou good citizen for your watchful eye!

Always remember our creed!

Please report ANY and ALL strange behavior to your nearest security officer. Please attempt to RECORD your neighbors/terrorists while they are conducting un-natural activities. This includes any instance in which you catch your neighbor spying on another neighbor. This is clearly a violation of privacy and is a punishable offense.



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Did the van look like this ... ?
Van with Flower Pattern, etc.






[edit on 2009-11-13 by EnhancedInterrogator]



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hahaha no these are all very funny and creative ideas though


Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 13-11-2009 by Gemwolf]



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I would say drug delivery but no dealer or career criminal is dumb enough to wear a bluetooth. Or if it's a wired headset that still looks pretty suspicious with the all black and the flower van. Career criminals do everything possible to blend in, and I'd doubt these people are agents of any sort for the same reason. Maybe they're just jokers?



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce
 


My first thought was close to yours, only instead of delivering drugs I figure they are doing survielance.



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Could they be delivering newspapers? I have seen vans do that when they were dropping off bundles of papers. They pull up, toss them out and they are gone in seconds.



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The driver, I should say looks like a bouncer you would see at a club - he looked really mean. Again no it cannot be drug delivery, you'll just have to take my word on that one


It can't be newspaper delivery, no one does that here at 2 in the morning.

They are either criminal (which makes it hard to pick out a crime) or they are government logistics.


However this is really important!!! In the following morning to when I saw the flower van, my street had a huge crack/mound running up it. A bobcat was brought in at about 7am to even it out and re-tarmac.

Lately I have been hearing my house creek, I noticed a new crack on my bathroom floor and recently all the animals in the neighborhood have been going wild at certain times of the day.



posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hey, I've got a wild idea, what if he's really delivering flowers?
Delivery drivers are known for their bad park jobs and such.


Originally posted by JRSB
The driver always has his light on, Im sure hes noticed me a few times. I also noticed he has a GPS so he must be given directions. His accomplice, however I never see.



Poor guy, he probably thinks you're stalking him or that you're some kind of agent of TPTB keeping tabs on him.

He's probably writing a post right now about the wierdo who keeps watching him....


I'll be keeping an eye out for his post.



posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem


Hey, I've got a wild idea, what if he's really delivering flowers?
Delivery drivers are known for their bad park jobs and such.


Originally posted by JRSB
The driver always has his light on, Im sure hes noticed me a few times. I also noticed he has a GPS so he must be given directions. His accomplice, however I never see.



Poor guy, he probably thinks you're stalking him or that you're some kind of agent of TPTB keeping tabs on him.

He's probably writing a post right now about the wierdo who keeps watching him....


I'll be keeping an eye out for his post.


ROFL

And here's another line.





Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.


[edit on 14-11-2009 by elevatedone]



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JRSB
 


Thank you for posting your experience. I have experienced something similar over the past 2 weeks. Except that there were 2 different cars both of them black. The first dude was in a black new Cadillac you know the sporty one. He was parked on the other side of the street in a weird angle and looking back towards my house. He did this for 20 minutes and eventually drove away. Now today next door a black small sized car was parked. I looked to see who it was but he pulled off and looked at me as he was driving away.

I am not crazy or sick. I came here to see if anyone has experienced something similar. My only solution is to pray and be vigilant.



posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB
Hey, I've been seeing some pretty strange stuff going on for the last 6 months.
It has been on my mind long enough to bring this up in the open community.
Reason for this is so maybe someone else could figure out whats is going on
Ere


Maybe I should say that I drive around a lot - something I do with my friends,
Especially at night time. So the chances for me seeing this, are considerably higher.


I live in Sydney too, keep that in mind.

Well I started seeing this in Julyish. I was sitting in my car where I was droppn off a friend and this van whizzed by with its door open. I immediately knew that they were up to something so I told my friend to shut up and turned the car around. I saw them further up the street parked right in the middle. The driver was quite fat, weird thing was he was in full black gear, with a headset on. It only took a min before they were off again.

I saw the van 4 more times over the course of about 4 - 5 months, once driving up my street then turning back around in the day time. The van is actually a flower van, not sure what company they 'claim' to be lol I should really catch a closer look some time. Each time I see them at night, they are parked either on the wrong side of the road or at a really weird angle. The driver always has his light on, Im sure hes noticed me a few times. I also noticed he has a GPS so he must be given directions. His accomplice, however I never see.

Last night at about 2am they drove up my street, which is actually like a caldesac so there's no way through. Same thing, they stopped, I heard the door slide open, the driver beeped (i gather to hurry up) and in a minute they were gone.

Now I've never got involved in crime, however I know a fair amount of people (who don't know me as well) who have - and tell me how it works. Yet I really can't figure out what these men could be up to because it doesn't fit the 'crime' scenario as such.

Ide like to hear your theories.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by JRSB]




F lowers
B y
I rene

sorry, simpsons reference. It's probably drugs or something, syndey seems to be having some troubles with crime and bikies etc lately, so maybe there are a few in your area up to no good?



posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Take a picture if possible get the plate numbers and make of the vehicle. Write down dates, time, location.

The road repair is most unusual, the people repairing do they seem unusual in any way.

Pictures, pictures, pictures.



posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have no doubt the goverments have all sorts of surveilance ops but think about it these people have been doing this for a long time and are well rehearsed in the arts of surveillance number one rule blend in. I don't think running around in a flower van in black coverall's with visable headsets are a good way to blend in sounds a bit cliche to me. If they are goverment surveillance teams then they really should be back in training and re learning there skills of the trade.



posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB

However this is really important!!! In the following morning to when I saw the flower van, my street had a huge crack/mound running up it. A bobcat was brought in at about 7am to even it out and re-tarmac.

Lately I have been hearing my house creek, I noticed a new crack on my bathroom floor and recently all the animals in the neighborhood have been going wild at certain times of the day.


I can imagen that sydney uses a subway, correct me if i'm wrong, are there any constructions on a new line? cracks in the ground, animals going crazy, observers on top? sounds like someone is diggin a big hole..



posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
so forget the subway...lol its not underground only in the city. Any other tubes being build there?



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join