It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Suits and the IRS (vs) Time Travel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Take this as you will. I will have no fancy html codes or links, just the facts as I know them. Recently I took the time to gather a great deal of information and put it all together. By recently I mean over the past 25 years. Then much more recently I made a post here and there describing the collection. It's quite simple really. I am not a rocket scientist. Nor a physicist. I'm just a man of average intelligence that has never been told what he "can't" do. Therefore, I don't know what I can't do, so I tend to find that what I'm not suppose to be able to do is usually a simple thing. I am also not the descendant of any great person or person of note. I am not a time traveler nor am I gathering information from a past life. I'm just a normal guy in a fairly odd situation.

As I mentioned I gathered a great deal of information over the past 25 years. All of this concerns time travel. No, not the Back to the Future, or the John Titor variety. I mean, "Uh Oh, what the heck is happening here" type. My interest spawned from my grandfathers accounts of making glass insulators for government contracts during the period between World War I threw the start of the Koren War when he retired from a glass factory in Clarksburg W.V. Why no one has bothered to track down shipments of items required for experiments like project Rainbow before still baffles me. Most of them are public record. If you really are interested try looking up what Tesla ordered from said glass factory and the Michigan Copper Works in Detroit in 1940. Odd how stuff matches up, but I am slipping from the topic.

Now, I might not be a genius, but I know this. With the information gathered over 25 years I can firmly say that time travel is not a possibility. Its a fact. I can also say how it works and how we could do it. Not astral projection, not in a dream like state, but actually "Hello 1976, I'd like to invest in IBM" This of course goes against all we've been taught about time travel. That would be purely self serving and as we all know time travel should only be used for the betterment of all man kind. (OK, I don't buy it either. Given the chance I'd have a stock portfolio that would make Bill Gates look like a street person)

Now here is the interesting part. I have made mention of the fact that time travel is possible. Once even here and the thread was promptly stomped into the ground. Oddly ever since I've been plagued by odd little events. Oops clerical error, you now owe 72,000 on your house instead of the original 34,000. Oh hey, you didn't file taxes in 1996, even though you have a copy of your tax form from H & R Block. Oh, sorry your car was run off the road, but you did have it coming you know. These are just a few of the things that have happened. So what should I do? Do I offer the tech to the highest bidder in hopes that the government lays off? I assume its government. They seem the only ones who would drive a typical sedan that would run you off the road in the middle of nowhere and ware suits while doing it. Do I keep my mouth shut and hope the world leaves me be, even if it means loosing everything I've worked for. Doesn't matter what I decide, my family is already in jeopardy so who has any suggestions.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I can think of 2 options. Share the technology here and now with trust in the universe that nothing can be undone of any consequence, or, go back in time to set yourself up as a person of great means and able to defend yourself and family.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Trust me, if I had the means to set up the devices nessisary it would have already been done.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwistyMan

Now, I might not be a genius, but I know this. With the information gathered over 25 years I can firmly say that time travel is not a possibility. Its a fact. I can also say how it works and how we could do it. Not astral projection, not in a dream like state, but actually "Hello 1976, I'd like to invest in IBM"

how about you tell us how it works?

honestly...we need some info here to take you seriously.

but if this is really happening...make yourself disappear.

or find a trusted person who is smart enough to make this all happen.

but i go by the grandfather clause of time travel...so regardless..you could still be stuck in this situation no matter what.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
..... the information you have , in the wrong hands , would

be dangerous . keep it somewhere secret , the future depends

on it .

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You have to get the information out to the public. If you sell it to some corporation, they may hide the information away forever.

Too many great men have taken the secrets their scientific accomplishments to the grave with them. The govt has acted in most cases to steal their notes, burn their books or just declare their information classified, thus keeping the masses from ever benifiting from their scientific genious.

Luckily, today, we have the internet to insaintaniously put out information and make it available to the whole world.

Please, I beg you. Release the knowledge you have before it is too late.

TPTB already have you in their sights. They can suppress your knowledge with just one bullet at any time.

If you make your information public, they will not be able to suppress it in that way.

It may be the only way to protect yourself and your family. Hopefully,once the information is avalable freely on the internet the attacks will stop.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How about posting some pics of the machine (??), or sketchings/drawings of the plans.....

And why again aren't you super rich yet?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If the government really wanted something you had, you'd already be dead. I really doubt that you have any thing significant enough that could threaten your life. Also, time travel is not possible because time is only relevant to what is happening right at this moment. It's only a measurement of the current events in play right at this moment and once all that is past then it's over. No such thing as dejavu unless it's all in your head. Please don't post something like this again because it's all bogus.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Twistyman...the S&F are from me. I say put the info out there on the net.
Why not! Good luck and don't let the ghouls get you.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TwistyMan

That sounds more like the government that controls the government. That sounds like REAL time travelers, not the fake stuff. The folks you don't here about on the news... the real folks.

That would be the same folks that are driving me nuts.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I agree, if the gov't wanted something that you have they would be in posession of it. I say post it online for all to see.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm not putting much stock into these claims being made by TwistyMan ... it's been more than 5 hours since his opening post in which he made numerous unsubstantiated claims and statements ... and absolutely nothing more since then.

I personally think this is just yet another attempt to gain notoriety here with the ATS community by intimating "knowledge" of time travel but no matter how often asked to disclose or reveal substantive evidence/proof, will consistently fail to do so.

Am I right in my analysis, TwistyMan ?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Okay, I'll give it a go, here goes:

I am not a tax attorney, I'm a paralegal who has worked in the tax field for many years successfully.

You are a victim of the IRS's ancient computer system. Not many people know this but what happens is that one city has it's own mainframe, another city another, it is like a jigswaw puzzle of different mainframes that have difficulty communicating. Most are seriously out of date and have major glitches. Whenever a return from years past is "lost" aka "not being submitted" a substitute 1040 is generated off of your income statements without any deductions. Also, just for good measure they add penalties and interest as if they never had it, though actually they know they lost it. This will never be admitted to you.

To save money in this farce the best method is to obtain a copy from H & R Block who does keep a copy in the computer system for a few years, but I'm not sure if they have one for over 10. If they don't have one, well, I would strongly suggest retaining a tax lawyer as the statute of limitation is 10 years, but with exceptions, which yours may fall into. If they do have one, resubmit it immediately along with copy of the check you sent in with it, problem solved instantly, especially if you go in person to drop it off. Be sure and get a stamped copy from them.

www.wwwebtax.com...

If you cannot afford a tax attorney you should contact the free service of a taxpayer advocate. Be very nice to these people, they really do a great job if you work with them fairly:

www.irs.gov...=97402,00.html

That is the best advice I can give you, and believe me, it is a very common situation, not a plot, just old systems,

Best of luck, and mind your manners with the advocate if that is the route you take, they're on your side,

STM

[edit on 11/12/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

me either...its been quite a while...i hate when this happens....

and seentomuch...that is some very valuable advice. i'm saving that info for future use. thank you!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
First I would like to thank those that have offered some very valuable advice, especially concerning the IRS. God knows I have no idea about taxes or accounting.

As for some other points, I would like to state outright, I have no desire for acclaim, or fame or for that matter any type of notoriety. Some state that because I do not live 24/7 on a computer that my claims are unfounded. I simply am unable to be on the computer constantly.

Others state that the Government would already have what I have. I would agree with that one. Mostly because they were the ones to commission the project to begin with, and most of the research is probably moldering away in a vault someplace. Most likely right next to the research claiming that Agent Orange is bad for living things.

As for those of you who would like to see a working model, that's fine by me. You help me get the things together that would be required and the staff needed to run the thing and I'll gladly do it. You can take all the pictures you want. If I honestly had a working time machine I will be the first to admit that I would be sitting right now in the early eighties buying stock like it was nobodies business just so I could come back, buy a mountain someplace and disappear off the face of the earth.

I have the concept and the theory. I have enough equations from very smart people to actually back it up. Of course, they didn't know they were backing it up because they are smart people and don't think like us normal folk do. From everything I've been able to come up with, time travel would not be nearly as hard as you might think. It will however take a fair amount of talented people, and a fair bit of money. I'm not here to argue, I'm here for advice. Those of you who want the information....I'll gladly supply it, but I'm not going to just willie nillie give it out. Those who are honestly interested are welcome to it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think you have it backwards,...

Your past, in detail, is heavily documented in redundant sharing storage data centers, and then parsed to external servers by those with the 'need-to-know'.

The data will never change unless by court order.

But your future is projected, based on your past, present, and expectations of your lifetime.

The projections do nothing but raise red flags when your present doesnt fall in line with them based on your past, with all present facts considered.

I question this ability you suggest.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Smirkley, I don't have a single clue as to what you are talking about, however I thank you anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Those things are destiny, they happenned because they were going to happen.

It wasnt because you talked about time travel being possible.
(Otherwise I would have been in the same boat as you)

What I am suggesting, is that things happen in life, and the IRS is just one of them, and getting run off the road just happens sometimes too, etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Usually I would agree with smirkly. I'm a big fan of the whole s@*t happens concept. However, I would like for someone to explane this. Yesterday, after forwarding the basic theory in outline form to three people here, I went home. I do this because as I mentioned I do not live on the computer. In fact, I do not have a computer at home at all. This was of great interest to the State Trooper standing at my door. Especially since he had a warent to confenscate my computer due to expected illicid activities. They didn't ever come out and mention what those activities were, but they were very interested in my computer. Which of course I do not own. Yes I know, how am I doing this? Not hard, I go to either the library or the local cafe. They did however take something like thirty dvds. I do hope that they enjoy them. I don't keep the information at home, and never have. I might be crazy but I'm not stupid. So, now what do I do? Any further ideas.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Do you suppose it has something to do with one of your favorite sites? Your profile lists a few, one of which is whitehouse.gov. You also said that you hate the government, I hope you haven't been translating that into emails to the whitehouse?

Also, on the matter of the DVDs they took, were they DVDs that you made? or were they movies purchased at a store? Are you not allowed to have a computer or do you choose not to have one? The reason I ask is that one of my neighbors son was chatting up young girls online and then meeting them. He is not allowed by law to be anywhere near a computer and troopers stop by his house routinely to verify that he doesn't have one and that no young girls are there with him. I'm sure that's not the case here, it's just an example.

In other words, are your actions somehow causing the visits? Or one of your kids' actions? All this has to be ruled out before you consider yourself some sort of victim of govt. stalking.

I checked google and saw that there are other people working on time travel and I don't see mention of any harassment, so I really don't think that is why these things are happening. Just my opinion at this point, nothing personal.

STM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join