It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
anyone can be a psychic ... you just need to be able to find generic facts and words ... and you will always be right

everyone have some kind of problem .. so its very easy to say something generic about it

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This thread is rather odd and really doesnt prove psychic ability. Usually you need more of a spiritual and metephysical connection with someone before you can read anything furtune wise. On here, you really cant be sure if someone asking for their furtune is male or female or a serial killer or even an ET. I thought this 'test' would be a little more reliable and realistic... no offence to anyone, but i was surprized.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyxquarra Xxxendra HoTTch

You are rather secretive about your private life and there are few people that you really trust.
But I see that you are a good person and that you love animals.

You would have a successful future as some sort of biologist or maybe even a veterinarian.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elaine

for some reason I am getting the phrase "black and blue" - I see black hair and a blue jumper.

There's been a few tears recently over an animal..unsure if it's il or has passed...
I see tarot cards and quite a lot of 'heavy' energy. I get a little tightness over my chest and feel jagged.

The answer to the question is - "let it happen, it will all unfold without intervention."

Oooo...enjoyed that...no idea if it's all bollox!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

Ok I will try.

Chillpill I feel you are around 25 to 30 years of age.
You are a may possible be in the military.
As noted you seem to be a deep thinker and would like to understand GOD MORE.
Your dad was definetly a military man and groomed you accordingly but not forcefully.
You are the father of a 2 to 4 girl who of course you work hard to take care of.
You are married and drive a compact car, when visualising it seems you live down south somewhere.
ok nuff said lets see how much of a psycic I am not shall we.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

READ PREVIOUSLY

Thanks for this reading! I loved it...

I am 37...female...scottish...

Unmarried but live with an ex-military man.

Not from a military background...but pleased you picked up on it...because it has a big influence in my work now...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

READ PREVIOUSLY

And, unfortunately, have no kids...but would love to understand god more...

you are bang on there.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

cool to see I am a partial lol take care.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Think everyone was read so far so here goes. What are my questions and what are my answers? Looking for something specific to me and not just vague generalities that most of us on here can relate to. Thanks. Sh0uld be fun to watch this thread and may read someone else later. Used to do it for my daughter's friends and was pretty spot on but usually has to be someone I know. Have given messages to strangers before that I did no understand but they did. Read away. In the love and light of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I feel you are a very loyal person. You do not allow many people into your private life but when you do there is no turning back. I feel that you are going through a change in the way you view what is important in your life. Perhaps maturing isn't the word but you are growing up in a sense that you are becoming more firm in your beliefs and have had a personal revelation recently that has solidified yor beliefs and has led you to view the bigger picture.
For some reason I keep thinking about subways, perhaps you take one daily and do much of your critical thinking during your commute.

Will I make the change that I have been thinking about and will it be beneficial?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

Actually you are pretty accurate in what you forseen only thing out of ordinary was the subway , but I do like subway sandwiches
, interesting and very close. Thanks

[edit on 11/12/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

Sorry angrymomma, it doesn't seem that you have the gift.

I went to the job today; to troubleshoot an electrical issue at a customer's house. Even though we were scheduled to be there this morning, when I arrived, the customer was not home or was sleeping soundly and did not answer the door.

I was not able to accomplish my objective and was not injured even slightly (kind of hard to do when all I did was ring the doorbell a few times).

You may have been on to something though with your remark that this job would try my patience.....

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I do own some tarot cards chill pill. As far as the pet is concerned mine are healthy, but I will be sure and keep a close eye on them!

Not sure about the "heavy energy" part...my hair is dark brown but black is kinda close.

Thanks for the try!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

You are seeking a spiritual leader who will not be condesending and will be open and completely honest but also encouraging.

My question: should i find an adoptive family for the baby im currently carrying, or should i listen to my family and keep the baby?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by celticdragon23]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

I believe you will keep the baby and in the end, your family will be supportive enough to care for your new child. Children can be blessings, even in disguise.

my question: will my relationship that's been going on for years work out, or should I go after some of the other people I've met recently?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Hi Esth. If I may take a stab at your situation, I'm sorry if your feeling as though you are in a stagnant relationship, feeling like maybe your not going anywhere in your relationship, maybe like a feeling of constantly hitting a brick wall?? I would advise you to have a nice sit down with your other half & open yourself and your feelings up and let it all out instead of keeping it bottled up inside. Then go from there. Can't hurt. After all of your feelings are unleashed I think you need to take yourself a little "ME" time, cause I think you need it!! Hope I helped!! Wishing much luck to you!

I don't have a specific question, so anyone can go ahead and try to get a read on me. Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

ALREADY READ

You did better that angrymomma (see my previous post)

you were right in that I was working to repair something.

Also your observstion that I would stop twice has something to it. This is the second time I have been to this house to fix the problem and there was no answer.

good try.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
I don't have a specific question, so anyone can go ahead and try to get a read on me. Thanks!!

Already Read

Bit of a dreamer. You feel overwhelmed and yet lost at times; other times you feel as though you are within a hair's breadth of answering some of the deepest questions of mankind. You like your salad. You feel most comfortable with predictability and order. You have no regrets and would do it all over again.

Signed - Not a psychic (anymore
).

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

, Holy Moses, You got me good! By dreamer though, only to hit the lottery
. But, good job, spot on with the rest. Thank You Trex.

I wanted to add, when I was replying to Esth, in the back of my mind I kept thinking about a ridiculous reoccuring dream I have been having about myself in my dream constantly opening doors that lead to nowhere. over and over and over! I wanted to let you know that almost as a validation about the being lost comment. Thank You again, I hope that made sense!

[edit on 11/12/09 by j.r.c.b.]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Edit to add: ALREADY READ

Dream interpretation is much easier! Your dream is about a search for the perfect religion ... yet you know there isn't one. A doorway usually represents a transition ... specifically the life to death transition. So by opening many doors, to me it sounds like an examination of religions and finding none that definitively answer the question ... what happens after we die?

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join