It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What's the Question?
Many people wonder whether or not they have psychic abilities. Some wonder how in tune their soul may be to the spirit world, whether it's possible for the human mind to read the flow of time, or play the cards of fate.

Everybody wishes or wants to have psychic ability, the question is, do you?

What's the Experiment?
We're going to do a little "Pay it Forward" type of experiment in this thread, with a psychic twist. This way, everyone gets a chance to have their fortune read, and everyone who participates gets to see how in tune with the spirit world they are. Hopefully, we'll find some people who have a latent ability to read the fortunes and lives of others.

If you're already psychic or have some natural ability, please, join in! I'd like everyone to participate that has the desire.

What Do You Do?
Here's how it works. When you want to contribute to the experiment, simply click "Reply to" and type the fortune (or guess at what you think their fortune might be) of the person above you.

Then, if you want to try and be specific, ask a question for the next poster to address when they read your fortune.

For example: "ATSUserXYZ, I see that you're in conflict with someone close to you in your life, but don't worry, a friend will find a solution for you that works for everyone, and it may help you financially!

For my fortune: Will I need to find a new job soon?"

You don't have to be specific when you ask your question, so ask whatever you want. I wouldn't get too specific since most of us aren't professionals at this.

If you want to comment on your fortune that's already been read by someone, please type "ALREADY READ" so others get a chance.

If someone is spot on with your fortune, let them and us know! I'm sure they'll enjoy knowing that they are in tune with the psychic and spiritual world.

To summarize:

1. Go to the last reply in the thread.
2. Click on "Reply to" so everyone knows who's fortune you're reading. Make sure you do this so we know what fortune you're trying to read.
3. Read their fortune the best you can.
4. Pose a question or ask for a reading from the next poster.
5. Type "ALREADY READ" if you're replying to your fortune.
6. Let us know how right your reading was!

I'll get the ball rolling since I'm the OP and there was no one to read above me.

Would-be-psychic:
I've taken a few big steps in life and work recently, are they going to pay off in the near future?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am unsure how to start, so someone read me please

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I sense confusion in you.

Look inside yourself to find the greatest answer of all.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
I've taken a few big steps in life and work recently, are they going to pay off in the near future?

You will not reap the that which you expect in as short a period as you expect. You will learn a lesson though you will forget what you learned and will repeat the same mistake several more times over your lifetime.

There is good (financial) fortune in 2010 for you though it's not in the same area you are currently concentrating on. A new opportunity will present itself in December 2009. The opportunity won't promise the same reward level as your current objective; but, it's stable and increases steadily at a rate higher than inflation.

Do you have a son? A blue vehicle ... a boat perhaps? Tell him "no."

For my fortune: Will my spouse and I both be alive this time next year?

Disclaimer: Fortune-Telling is for entertainment purposes only. Under no circumstances shall this advice be construed as realistic or marketable. Follow your mind and your heart, not a fortune from some ole kook on the net.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

For my fortune: Will my spouse and I both be alive this time next year?

Disclaimer: Fortune-Telling is for entertainment purposes only. Under no circumstances shall this advice be construed as realistic or marketable. Follow your mind and your heart, not a fortune from some ole kook on the net.

I see your chances of survival as being very good. I do howeve sense that one of you will have a profound change in your professional life which will affect the dynamics of your relationship.

For my fortune: Tomorrow I have to do a task in order to resolve a problem. Will I be able to resolve the task or will I fail? How difficult will the resolution of this task be? Will I be injured (even if it's a slight cut) during this enterprise?

As you can see I'm too impatient to ask for a long range forecast. will let you know tomorrow night if you were right.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Your task will test your patience and maybe your band aid stock. But you will be successful and feel great for it.

For my fortune: Will I get pregnant before the end of the year?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think Im a little psychic...but I usually tell people what they dont want to hear. Does that still counts?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

ALREADY READ

FortAnthem
Due to circumstances you didn't know about; I can BET 99% that you are correct!

Do another one for somebody else FortAnthem! You might have something working for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi Angry Momma

I don't see you getting pregnant this year 2009...I see some turmoil in your private life (marriage-type of-relationship) the first 1/2 of 2010 which might want you to think twice about getting pregnant for at least 8-9 more months when things should smooth out a little for you (I sense some changes ahead for you in early 2010)...You should be in a better place by next September 2010.

Now for me: Will my sister be able to keep the 2nd house in Los Angeles County?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

There is beauty in truth and you are fortunate to posses both.

for me.....Why wasn't I born rich instead of so damn good lookin?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Because you would indulge in being rich even more then you indulge in being good looking, that way learning nothing at all. And you arent tough enough to go without a little cultural help, or else you would be ugly and poor or in other words a true warrior, so be a little more humble.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi Angry Momma

early 2010)...You should be in a better place by next September 2010.

Now for me: Will my sister be able to keep the 2nd house in Los Angeles County?

Trexter Ziam told me to take another shot so here goes;

I don't believe that your sister will be able to keep the house, but I dont't believe it will be the banks that take it from her...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

ALREADY READ

Thanks for the fortune. Yes, I do have a blue car! And it's pretty interesting that you talk about financial situations cropping up because there's quite a bit of instability right now due to several possible options at work happening.

Thanks for the fortune, and pretty decent job!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ALREADY READ.

Wanted to add that Seiko got skipped, so if someone could read her that would be great!

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
ALREADY READ.

Wanted to add that Seiko got skipped, so if someone could read her that would be great!

Thanks.

already read

No she didn't. Look up 5 post to mine.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

fortanthem will adopt a child within the next 7 years.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

where will i be working/doing at work anytime in the next 10 years?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Just to prove I'm not Psychic.....

What you will be doing and what will make you happy is two different things. I see you capable of being in a leadership role, but it would not bring you the happiness that you get from interacting with people. I see you traveling a lot sharing your positive personality with others. It seems to me that if you can share your enthusiasm and happiness working with strangers you will be truly happy.

Or you can choose money(which you probably will to show others you have what it takes, instead of looking for true happiness), and have the extra responsibility and stress, moving up quickly in a professional position. You will have to start at the bottom though. You will get the opportunity through family connections.

My question... Am I Psychic.....?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Just to prove I'm not Psychic.....

My question... Am I Psychic.....?

You answered your own question! No fair!

[edit on 11/11/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

ALREADY READ

i see you building or repairing something,. i see you attempting to fix said item, will be frustrating at first, but you'll have a eureka type moment where the whole is presented to you, thus letting you see the details. As you throw yourself back into the task at hand, in your renewed vigor, you will accidentally injure yourself. it'll take no more than two and a half hours, no less than two. you'll stop twice. once for some lemonade and once to attend to your injury. then you'll log onto ATS to tell me i was right. sometime in the evening. give or take four hours after you have finished your task.

love and peace

my ?: please give me insight into my spiritual development thus far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join