It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAD program reveals hidden structure to crop circles. Amazing Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I got this link of a CAD analyzed Crop Circle, take a look

It shows a complicated 3D Structure, I wonder if we're missing something, if we in our paradigm are looking for in 2D a 3D message encoded.

Saludos

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow with this kind of insight , we may have been given many clues and tips for survival or exit plans but have been too close minded to even see the gifts. This would also explain why there are so many fake crop circles to keep the information hidden.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I do not really believe too many of the crop circles because i think they are by far easier to fake than UFO videos. The only way i can think of testing this is by having whoever did this with the CAD program to do the same thing to known crop circle hoaxes and see if they can get the same result.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wonder what the "Other" crop circle is he used, their connection, and to whom he was addressing this video to? It seemed he was talking directly to someone in the video.

And also why these two(or more?) specific ones were chosen.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Ecidemon]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As far as I can see (having used AutoCAD for 10 years now) there is alot of guessing going on. Where did he get the 3 Dimensional data from? Maybe he is just saying, what if...

Neat design though
-E-

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
As far as I can see (having used AutoCAD for 10 years now) there is alot of guessing going on. Where did he get the 3 Dimensional data from? Maybe he is just saying, what if...

Neat design though
-E-

Doesn't he say in the video that he picked a point and spun the 2d image around the axis?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
nice idea.

BUT, bear in mind that if you revolve simple 2d profiles (lines and circles) on CAD programs you`ll usually get great and stunning images. especially when you combine several sets -- btw, this a very easy and straightforward command to apply.

do they mean anything, though?

don`t let all those beautiful lines, structures, fool you.

the concept of approaching crop circles in such a manner is surely insteresting, but almost every set of lines will render awesome yet meaningless images.

for instance, how did that guy defined where the rotation point would be? (each, among inumerous options, would render completely different images). or which axis of rotation would be most appropriate?

another thing: i`d bet that IF the crop circles were indeed some sort of communication attempt, i`d say that it would provide more of conceptual and pictorial sketches* of... (no idea what ets would depict for us to see =p) rather than designs for devices*

*e.g., theorical physicists would love to have them drafting a few chains of reactions
**ok they showed us their shiny bright super-mega-awesome spaceship... but how would we build it? what`s the scale of that thing (nano, micro, giga oO meters or inches XD), materials, what COLOR is it?

[edit on 11/11/2009 by maoklein]
confusion between bear and bare in mind ^^

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cisnerosmtz
I got this link of a CAD analyzed Crop Circle, take a look [snipped]
It shows a complicated 3D Structure, I wonder if we're missing something, if we in our paradigm are looking for in 2D a 3D message encoded.

Saludos

Your video reminds of something that was done years ago. Liz Edwards (I Wonder Productions) took a NASA photo of Guyot Crater (www.nasaimages.org...:Oblique-view-of-rim-of-Guyot-crater). She had been prompted to enhance it because some individuals thought that the little white "structure" shown in the middle towards the bottom was a tower of alien construction. She enhanced that area to major pixelation and with every enhancement the "tower" took on a reality that never existed. It was strictly a little crater on the side of a larger crater and part of the little crater had some albedo next to a lava leak. I put that claim of a tower to rest and even rense removed it after my report.

Now you show an agry-glyph that was enhanced by a computer program and the program inserts data that it then interprets. That agry-glyph was made by humans walking around trampling the wheat. No aliens were involved, nothing nefarious was done to the wheat.

As the old saying goes: garbage in, garbage out. This is specially true in the world of computers.

I'd like to see just one agry-glyph proved to be the work of other than human feet!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have to agree that rendering a 2D image in CAD is subjective to the persons using the program. I can see getting multiple different results that could be anything. On the other hand, a few years back Art Bell had a guest on Coast to Coast who was doing the exact same thing and it is pretty amazing the 3D images that arrived from the experiment. I ponder how an alien civilization would communicate on a broad spectrum in simple structure to another intelligent civilization. This could be something if we could segregate hoax from real and learn how to interpret the images. Kind of like our message printed on Voyagers 1& 2. I think it's great how somebody was thinking outside the box. Maybe something amazing will come out of this, maybe not but it's worth a shot.

top topics

join