It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone there ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok.

Right now, as we speak, we, as a civilization are in the process of being made to be “afraid”
We are being bombarded with “ufology” and “end of the world” dramas from the MAIN STRAM MEDIA.

And for some reason, we haven’t really made a big deal about this. Are we now too far gone, that we can’t see what is happening to us? We are being made to be scared. 2012, is scaring my mother, and my mother doesn’t have the internet, so this is something else.
Also, these 2 films out lately. One about Ghosts and the other “the fourth kind” massive films, being advertised like nothing I have ever seen. We are being forced to think about things that may scare us, the question is... why?
These 3 films:
www.paranormalactivity-movie.com...
www.thefourthkind.net...
www.whowillsurvive2012.com...

All 3 major releases and all relating to this site, and people like us.
But as I said, my mother is asking me about 2012.
People are starting to panic.

I have started threads in the last few months, here are a few:

(Events of last few days) www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Who am I, and dream/experience I had) www.abovetopsecret.com...

John Titor: www.abovetopsecret.com...

David Icke Letter I found at my Dr’s waiting room:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Global awakening: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This isn’t the way it should be: www.abovetopsecret.com...

POSTED A YEAR AGO: what are we waiting for: www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the last year, I have “Felt” something, go to my post of April 2008, I said it then, and I repeat it now. SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO US...WE ARE CHANGING; PEOPLE ARE CHANGING, SOME FOR THE BETTER, And SOME FOR THE WORSE.
“” PLEASE”” look at people round you for the next few days. Some will come across happier, some will come across weird. It’s almost as if, in front of our very eyes, we are changing, or being changed.
All we have to do is Google “Derren Brown”, and you will see how easy it is for 1 man, to manipulate people, and even their surroundings. This would lead you to assume that it would be also easy to manipulate the ENTIRE POPULATION of the earth, into feeling/thinking differently.

This is my billionth such post, and I will keep posting them till someone listens.
I am psychic , I don’t read it, I don’t practice it, I don’t talk about it, I hate it. But I am...

...and something is going on.

I myself have lost my grasp on what is real, and what isn’t real, and you know what, I am noticing it in others to.

We either have a mass awakening, or a pass exodus off delusional people being manipulated into being something they don’t want to be.

PLEASE!! Look, look hard, it’s right there, you can see it, touch it and smell it.

Don’t ask me who is doing it, don’t ask me why they are doing it.
But someone somewhere knows.

I could go on, but I won’t.
Before you shoot me down, go over my past threads, even go look at them all. And at least my post in it.

I am right.
But. Today, I will awaken my new baby daughter, I will see my 2 sons off to college, I will go to the shops, maybe take my daughter a walk, tidy the house, talk to my wife, eat lunch, have a night in front of the TV, and repeat. My life isn’t boring, I love it. I am a qualified “soccer” coach here, and also a singer. So I have money, I have a big TV, I have 4 computers, you name it, I have got it.
Why do I say this? Am I showing off? Am I saying “I have stuff, you don’t, ha-ha?” NO... I am saying this, because like every other stupid moron, I have bought into trying to buy the world into my house. I am always a click away from the world. But I have brought the world into my home. Shouldn’t I be out, going to the world? And it’s not just me, oh no, I see my friends doing also. People you couldn’t keep in on a Friday night and keep sober, staying in, happy, and having a “groundhog day” life. Anyone else see this?

Ok.
I am going to stop now.
I have opened my heart up here, been honest, explained who I am, what I do, why I do it, started a thread and asked you look at them. I have also questioned the motives behind our world’s leaders in this thread. What are they doing?

Why are we scared?
What have we become as a species?
Are you happy with life? Is it getting you down?
Can you see this also in the media, a blatant attempt to scare us?

Please, everyone, look, watch, its there.

Shauny

[edit on 10/11/2009 by shauny]

[edit on 10/11/2009 by shauny]

[edit on 11/11/2009 by shauny]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The MSM isn't creating these themes and movies to scare us, in fact they aren't even creating them - we are.
They merely create what it is we want, supply and demand. Look around the forums, most people seem to want an end of the world scenario because their lives are boring.

If your loved ones are becoming worried because of what movies are being released then they should not watch them.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
The MSM isn't creating these themes and movies to scare us, in fact they aren't even creating them - we are.
They merely create what it is we want, supply and demand. Look around the forums, most people seem to want an end of the world scenario because their lives are boring.

If your loved ones are becoming worried because of what movies are being released then they should not watch them.

I think it could be fair to say you are correct.
Thus meaning my post has at least some credibility to it.

"WE ARE" you say.

the question i ask is..

Who is manipulating us to do so ?

good answer, and opens the door further.

Well done.

Gold star.

ps
i never really said my family were scared to watch.
i was only saying, these 3 movies alone, are pretty much "disclosure" type films.

why ?

[edit on 11/11/2009 by shauny]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Who is manipulating us to do so? Ourselves. I don't really follow your train of thought here, sorry.

You are suggesting that someone is manipulating us to be interested in a theme, and then that same person is making films about that theme, and then making it a reality? Seems a bit pointless, not to mention implausible.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I wish I knew what that feeling was, I've had that feeling that I am waiting for quite some ime now.

But people definitely seem like they are changing, whatever that may imply. It seems like some are becoming more aware while others are comepleely stagnating.

but something is going to happen. This tense build has to climax at some point.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

The people with the money make the movies.

If they happen to have an agenda then we buy it up, but supply and demand is barely an issue. Its more like we're shaped by the media that we view, and we're tricked into believing it is what we wanted.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Good replies, and what i expected, a mixed bag.

All i want to do here, is start a debate, on what is going on in our world.

As said above, some are noticing it, or feeling it, some can see it for what it is, some cant see it.

All i ask is, if you read this, spend the next few days, and look at the people in your life real close.

Everyone i know has changed.
i have been over everyone i am close enough with to judge, and in some way, they have changed. as i say, some for the better, some for the worse.

Listen, some people are just closed minded, and wont see what is standing in front of them. even if its screaming at them "here i am, look at me"

The picture is so vast we cant see it, the plan is so well through we cant even begin to grasp what it is.BUT..some here, are feeling it. and people i am close to are feeling it.

We dont know what it is, we cant put a word on it, we cant share it, we cant even say a sentance to make people at least say "hmm, hold on"

Im not mad. im a normal guy, 36 to be exact. i work in a very high profile world. im well known in my community for my work as a coach, and i am known for HATING being psychic.

One thing i WILL BET MY MORTGAGE ON, is that this thread, and all my other threads listed above, have given me enough belief in the VERY FIBRE of my being, that something isnt right, its different, its new, it isnt enjoyable, people are scared. The more scared people are, the less they admit it.

I am asking people to REALLY open thier minds up here to the possibilty that we are being hypnotized on a global scale to be "Different"

im right. and i know it.
so do a few others.

put a word on it ? cant.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
uhhh hello, I was just checking posts on this site I am supposed to take a break. I saw close encounters of the 4th kind and it really made me consider things, or just stop and think what if. It was shot like a documentary and I dont know real life usually no evidence with aliens. I saw red lights that looked like stars 7 or 8 that were doing circles and moving crazy like nothing we can do. I think tv is like an alternate reality or an idealized version of society. It was on today my dad watching while I was in the other room my dad was watching just hearing commercial after commercial. I am sorry just sometimes disconnected from life or reality if your up at night and your house is like a spaceship and if isolation and no purpose outside just get caught up in the monantany. I am sorry I had all sorts of single parent dsyfunctional family problems a time in the hospital a handicap and trying not to get chroniclly thrown in the psych ward. I fell off the wagon with drugs and molds and diseases vomiting and going out of mind after like 2 years withdrawn from life. Trying to get back on my feet while avoiding groundhogs day which is like me being in the fetal position with some sort of backround noise on the stereo 24 hours a day, cursing. My groundhogs day looks like lord of the flies though. Things look a little the same I guess seeing kids at the movies with girlfriends and a family of mom and dad with 3 kids eating at Mcdonalds just living their lives in different phases or ages. Maybe a breakdown of society since the 50's, family values, an evolving culture the boob tube or idiot box changing to what we have today and people from all sorts of different perspectives. Didnt have so many murders back then I dont think. Remember leave it to beaver or the movies of that era, I think that there has been messed up things over the generations and so many different viewpoints. I am sorry I wanted to add something if I got a little distracted try to stay clean some things are more important.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Well first of all the movies that you listed are suppose to scare people, they are horror, and sci-fi. Why do the movie makers want to scare people? Because people like it, and that isn't a new thing. Some of the earliest movies made, even before sound was introduced were horror flicks.

As far as people who are freaked out over the 2012 stuff, well they are just gullible, (and I mean no disrespect to your mother) There have been "end of the world dates forever, and on Dec. 22, 2012 if you get on here you will find a new one.

People change, some for the better, some for the worse. People change through the course of their lives, and the views of people as a whole change from one generation to the next. This is also no new development.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Hi Shauny, S & F.

Yes, I am here.

Yes I feel the changing and I feel the difference - forget the scary stuff, just turn to Jesus - I hope you will - or to something non-scary (please tell your mother to do that).

I certainly have not felt very well lately for some reason.

But I keep on keeping on - that is all we can do until we die.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am sorry if what I wrote sounded strange, (its been a problem I tried to address in my other posts). I think what he meant the idea or concept or change of thinking might be scaring people. A movie which is basicallly a documentary about abductions in Alaska with actual video from there and unexplainable things. The 2012 thing goes back to the Aztec or Mayan calendar when their records of keeping time end if there are pictures in the pyramids of that date when we are perfectly (earth) on the axis and in equilibrium with the universe. I dont know that much about it saw a Penn and Tellar video of about 15 mins, they were sort of joking what all the hoopla whoopdi doo was about, the earth with sunspots and north pole will become south pole or others were talking about meteors people who wrote books and a real Mayan descendent. Cause of the time frame every time I look at the 2012 I think of the twelve apostles and if the people of today did in fact try to set revelations in motion, and how I made an @#$ out of myself not really knowing what I was talking about or being strung out. I was just saying before the world today in this country different from Omish people or the way they lived a long time ago, 50 or 100 years ago or before that. I think concepts like that, aliens or end of the world things can challenge everything we have been brought up to believe in and everything we have ever known our whole lives.
What I was saying about some things being more important try to stay off of drugs and be healthy and be a father to your kids live a happy good life. I have been in a lot of drug treatment programs like twelve step programs in the system and about addiction if it over takes or corrupts life or hurts people or winds you up in jail. My grandfather was an alcoholic and after my mothers sister died his drinking tore the family apart being loud and abusive, I am like step 2 of the book Adult Children of Alcoholics cause it was in my family history backround. And I really didnt know my dad that well before I was 13ish and he tried to come back into the family even though my parents never got along for the kids, and I almost died my head was a little messed up cause of that but I still enjoy him being a part of my life and I am trying to spend more time with him. Some people dont really have a family or a strong father figure and your kids will be thankful later.

p.s. and if people dont have a strong family backround or discipline and good values they could turn evil or bad like juvenile delinkwints or criminals. I meant maybe turn to the dark side or the force if they dont have a strong family backround or upbringing, or whatever it is that turns them evil.

new topics

top topics

join