It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Testors/Lazar S4 UFO identical to Meier's Beamship?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
These Childfish (Designed for Simple Minds) Images are disinfo , comic UFOs. Real alien Spacecraft do not Resemble these Pathetic Imitations of the Real (Holy) Thing , Read Strieber for a real Depicition of a Gray Abduction and the Craft they used (A Reconnaissance/Abduction Drone)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Ideas for Testors saucer insides

One is a ball and another like a WV Bug and other pages might
have the saucer with insides displayed.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I will appreciate posters sticking to the topic of the thread and not flying off in all directions! Merci.

What do you think of perhaps my first post.
You seem disinterested in many posts.
I think I proposed something like this:
I say the holders of the saucer or Meier's Beamship would be
the same as Testors because these people supply the design.
Perhaps I was too vague.

Lazar said he saw a saucer inside navigation panel and saw it
wobble off the ground.
A rookie build without the dual turbines to offset
twisting, same principle behind early helicopters with two
main rotors. The man ahead of his time patented the VTOL
design and somehow Germany used that very same principle
in their helicopters or any disk plane project.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i was wondering where Skeptical Ed ran off to

he never left and just changed names and is posting the same threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i was wondering where Skeptical Ed ran off to

he never left and just changed names and is posting the same threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same people designed the saucers.
Walton was on a base and saw three types.
Let the people read past the grays and probes the FBI
told Walton to put in his story.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

On Springer's thread titled "Bob Lazar 25 Years Later" I asked a pertinent question which Springer seems to have ignored so I searched for Lazar and found this thread. Perhaps reviving it might catch Springer's attention and result in a reply. Here is my unanswered reply in Springer's thread:

Bob Lazar is an enigma and the truth may never be known. However, I do not accept in any shape, way or form that there's any alien presence especially as allegedly claimed by Lazar. And there's no difference between him and alleged abduction victim Travis Walton whose claim to fame grew only because of the propensity of some humans to accept without questioning.

Springer, please answer this: Why does Bob Lazar's UFO as popularized by his collaboration with TESTORS which resulted in the plastic UFO model titled "Area S4 UFO Revealed" resemble almost 100% the Billy Meier's Beamship which has been pronounced a hoax with Meier's Beamship being a model made by him? I publicized this eons ago on many UFO forums and never got reasonable replies. Knapp should ask Lazar to come clean on this also. Perhaps you can convince him.

Find images of both and you can come to only one conclusion and that is that Lazar's claims are suspect and may not be based on reality.

Your ball.

edit on 15-5-2014 by Uggielicious because: To add quote

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow, and I was going to reply in the new Lazar thread.....

"I wish I bought the AMT/Revel/Testors Lazar "Sport Model" plastic kit when it came out in 1989-90ish."

And then you replied to this thread and resurrect it already...

Amazing....We's got ESP bro!!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Wow, and I was going to reply in the new Lazar thread.....

"I wish I bought the AMT/Revel/Testors Lazar "Sport Model" plastic kit when it came out in 1989-90ish."

And then you replied to this thread and resurrect it already...

Amazing....We's got ESP bro!!!

I'm glad it got a quick response!

You know, something is not right with this similarity in light of Meier's current reputation as a hoaxer as far as photos of the so-called Beamship(s) because no one has yet been able to debunk his movies which in one shows dematerialization/materialization, and in another scene you see the Beamship materialize slowly.

I would like to see Springer include questions to Lazar and Knapp about this because it might not seem like much but it does require an answer and should not be allowed to linger in limbo.

ESP or connected minds!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, that is a typical saucer, normally whats under the red type lights, and bigger on the inside. I can tell you who pilots them too, and not all the same groups but working together, so its a rather standard design. Very tall blond men and women blue uniforms, tall dark haired muscular men, black uniforms, and greys.
edit on 15-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's just not. You know I understand why so many people lie, it is very selfish. But I don't understand why people interpret wrong things as right and right things as wrong, unless they just wanted attention.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Even though this should be the appropriate thread to make comments regarding the thread's title, ATS members are gravitating to Springer's thread, "Bob Lazar 25 years later...". I also notice that Springer replies to everyone else but ignores my pertinent comments on his thread.

One the posters (Ectoplasm8) at Springer's thread says:
"This is a portion of a transcript in which Lazar talks about Billy Meir on a Billy Goodman interview. I heard it on YouTube a couple of years ago but can't find the interview any longer." and includes a portion of the written interview:

Lazar's last comment is downright stupid because his and Meier's design do not have any protusions (three gravity amplifiers) on the bottom to leave the kind of marks on the grass as he mentions. He is really referring to Adamski's UFOs which show those "three gravity amplifiers" and since we know that Adamski used models the comment has no validity.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So, now, because we have two liars telling the same lie, there must be something going on?

I'd call it theft of concept. Possibly copyright violation, if Meier had enough brains to look to marketing.

What else? I mean, if Meier touched it, it's a turd. Same for Lazar.

Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join