It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Short Tarot Readings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Zerra, I would love one if you would be so kind. I don't mind waiting. Thank you so much.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Thanks alot! I will pass that info along to her.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
When you get time see if you can squeeze me in.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I cast I Ching and do Runes ... never Tarot though. I would be highly interested if you would be willing to do a reading for me.

I have been interested in Tarot (as I am interested in any oracle system) -- and would like to see how an experienced reader answers a proposed question!

I am a 26 year old Male, born Dec. 5th 1982 (Sagittarius) and reside in Alaska. My question (if you can find the time to do a reading) would be posed to you as such:

Will I always walk alone (be alone/single) as most Shaman are, or will I find myself a mate in my future?

If you can squeeze me in -- I would be fascinated by your response!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Zerra

i would love one,what do you need from me?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

Here is my first reading, to Genius. I have no sense of 'when' time is of no importance to the spirit world and so I do not see this in the cards. Past, Present, Future(6-12 months in advance at times).

There is a need for balance in your life at the moment concerning 'true love' and the physical/material world. Love being a term used for not only emotional relationships but love of a hobby/passion or goal. There will be many obstacles physically in your life, problems that stem around materials, the body, or finances/jobs because the universe would like for you to learn something. This lesson is for you to be guided toward what is real in your life, what is true love for you. For example, if you've had only physical closeness with your significant other you'd need to start developing more emotional connections, going out, or talking more heart to heart. Or if you have been focusing on work or school so much that it has caused you stress you may need to find time for your true passions and loves in life. These are merely examples of course, only you will know how to concentrate your time better to create this balance you need.

Again, the cards stress that 'love' is in danger and you will have some battle sto fight concerning this. There's so much more knowledge and wisdom to be gained they show. You have to be brave in seeking the unknown, and for some people that is being forthcoming with their emotional side. I see that there may be someone special in your lifeI do not know if this is romantic (or futuristic) or family/friend but this bond is strong, but in danger of becoming complex and lost among the things that are not important. Reconnect in any way posible with 'love' (love is not always of a romantic nature).

You will have some very important deciison to make (again, there's no time frame offered). This seems to be a decision that is physical/material/financial-nothing to do with relationships, morals, or beliefs. You may hit a road block if you contemplate too much on what to do, but yet you also may hit a road block if you pace this of importance over those you care about. A lot of thinking does need to be done, but do not hesitate too long or else it will be too late to decide.

Hope you enjoyed your reading, please keep it around for a few months in case it is futuristic.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

hmm, sounds interesting...

hit me

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I desperately need career advice asap if anyone would message me....I am desperate. Thanks ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If and when, I would love a reading.
Blessings

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I read cards too and I'd like to get a reading and maybe do one for you. I do have a question what deck do you use? I use a Thoth deck myself they feel right for me. Also what kind of spread do you use ? Sorry about all the questions but I do love to talk shop

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
I read cards too and I'd like to get a reading and maybe do one for you. I do have a question what deck do you use? I use a Thoth deck myself they feel right for me. Also what kind of spread do you use ? Sorry about all the questions but I do love to talk shop

It would be fun to do a reading exchange

I started out with a unicorn deck when I was in high school, then started onto the Waite deck. I now flip back and forth between my Mythic Tarot and the Waite, however I have an animal deck that I am fond of as well...

I also have oracle cards and totem cards.

I only flip three cards at a time, no real spread. Thanks for the questions. Wich spreads do you like? ^_^

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking
I desperately need career advice asap if anyone would message me....I am desperate. Thanks ATS.
My spirit guides say that you are too 'all over' the place of late. You haven't been focused on one option. There is an option that is in front of you. Take that route, it will be something your heart and mind know as correct. It may seem silly and as thoug it won't go anywhere, but it's a step forward. All you need right now is that step forward. hop off the train, so you may see the scenery clearly (symbolically). Slow down, take a breath, and listen to your intuition-b.c there is something there, something you know to be right. have faith. I'm sorry this is all I get, except I do see vast feilds, a farm land area. I am not sure what this will hav eto do with anything. gl

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi...I'm stuck in a really difficult situation...would be grateful for any guidance if you have some time. Can connect to the angel world when I really try, but sometimes it's not enough. Feel lost in this world.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi Zerra, thank you for offering your services to those in need, or those merely curious.

I am somewhere in between, but closer to the need side...

Far from number 5, but I am indeed eminently patient.

Be well.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow...what a quick response! It looks like there are a lot of us that are curious about this.

I have never had a reading and would really like to see what you come up with. I realize there are at least 20 ahead of me, so if you don't get to me that's fine! If you manage to, thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If you can find some time, maybe you could do a reading for me too please?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

OOOO sign me up !
wheres the end of the line???

TRG*vigorously rubs her hands in anticipation!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just wanted to point something out on the reading you just did. Well, in my opinion you can pretty much say that about anyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
If you would like, I could do an I Ching reading (I use yarrow stalks) for you in exchange!

I prefer the yarrow method because it takes up to 30 minutes to complete a reading. It allows for me to meditate on the person and question.

In the spirit of Alchemy (the law of equivalent exchange) I offer you this!

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange.

Yes, it may be from a Japanese anime show -- but it is true to what I have observed in this world in using oracles and divination.

The I Ching for me personally has really resonated. I keep a log of all the castings I do (questions asked and answers) ... After moving and loosing my journal for over a year I found it! (my journal)

I found that the responses I was given fit the current circumstances in my life.

Runes -- seem to still mystify me. I do not apparently have the proper mindset or ability to read them as accurately. My runes are wood, and colored in my own blood too.

Tarot has always interested me -- but I have never taken the time to learn them.

The I Ching for me personally (with yarrow stalks and not 3 coins) has been hauntingly accurate. I would like to see if it works for others besides myself.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I could use one I hope that till be good. Could use some good news. Any who I can wait just shoot me a u2u when it’s done I appreciate it

MystikMushroom:
I do not have anything to give you but thanks if you will. I wouldn’t mind and I CHING reading also.

I am just hoping they’ll turn out to be good and not bad like how the last 3 weeks been goings.

Any who I don’t necessarily believe but I do not not believe. This could be an eye opener.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I just started looking into tarot, and I find it pretty interesting. I used to have an avoidance but even if nothing mystical, it still sort of documents the human mind and outcomes fairly well from a psychology standpoint.

If anyone else isn't busy and knows tarot, it'd be interesting to see.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join