It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Nazi-ism alive and well...How?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PC equals Newspeak

Really man, if your going to promise me to end a discussion with me please do so.

Ok he's not American. Had an expired visa. There is no rule that says we HAVE to renew it.

Is this guy a buddy of yours? Don't you have a better example than some douche bag holocaust denier? Cause Neo-Nazis are allowed in this country. (why I don't know) but really man, who cares? We do have freedom of speech. That's why I can say things and you can say things and we won't get in trouble for it.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Really man, if your going to promise me to end a discussion with me please do so.

I wanted to end discussing the issue of censorship of the media and the Zundel case with you (since we seemed to be going in circles). That's all.

Ok he's not American. Had an expired visa. There is no rule that says we HAVE to renew it.

I'm not sure why he hadn't nationalised yet, but I bet it was a consequence of his political views as well. I should look that up.

Is this guy a buddy of yours? Don't you have a better example than some douche bag holocaust denier?

Why is he a douche bag? Just because you don't like his views?

Cause Neo-Nazis are allowed in this country.

Only when they behave like idiots and do not reach many people.

(why I don't know) but really man, who cares? We do have freedom of speech. That's why I can say things and you can say things and we won't get in trouble for it.

Just keep telling that to yourself...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Why is he a douche bag? Just because you don't like his views?

Exactly, and that is what is called an opinion. Something that is protected under the 1st amendment of the United States Constitution.

See someone else might see this guy as a victim, that is also an opinion. They are entitled to it. I don't have to agree with it. But they are entitled to that opinion. But in my opinion this guy is a douche bag.

Isn't freedom of speech fun?

See neo nazis believe they are part of some superior race or "master race" which I find laughable because everyone is inferior to me.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

See someone else might see this guy as a victim, that is also an opinion. They are entitled to it. I don't have to agree with it.

How is he NOT a victim?

But in my opinion this guy is a douche bag.

That's very prejudiced, since you know nothing about the man except for his most controversial views.

See neo nazis believe they are part of some superior race or "master race"

That's a common misconception as a consequence of anti-Nazi propaganda.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

How is he NOT a victim?

Well, his visa expired and he was deported for it. After he left America, it's not our problem.

That's very prejudiced, since you know nothing about the man except for his most controversial views.

So? Is there a point?

That's a common misconception as a consequence of anti-Nazi propaganda.

That's what people think. I don't really care.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Well, his visa expired and he was deported for it.

No he wasn't. He was deported for his views and messed with his VISA application to get a legal pretext for his deportation.

So? Is there a point?

I object to all forms of prejudice and censorship....

Again it's an opinion.

A wrong one.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No he wasn't. He was deported for his views and messed with his VISA application to get a legal pretext for his deportation.

See, without verifiable proof, that's speculation. The fact is, he was deported on the grounds that his Visa expired.

I object to all forms of prejudice and censorship....

That's a good thing.

A wrong one.

And that's your opinion of my opinion. Aren't opinions fun?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

See, without verifiable proof, that's speculation.

Zundel has been trying to prove this from the very start, but he's constantly hindered by the thought police.

A wrong one.

And that's your opinion of my opinion.

That's not my opinion of your opinion. That's fact !

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It seems you want to turn this into a pro Nazi discussion. Please by all means go ahead. I don't agree with Neo Nazi philosophy but that's my opinion on the subject.

I personally feel that the Holocaust did in fact occur. 6 million people died at the concentration camps in Nazi hands. In fact I had the unique opportunity to meet a Holocaust survivor. (Who didn't care for me at all because I look very German.)

But if you believe something different or feel that Nazi philosophy is right for you, I won't try and dissuade you from that opinion.

But I am tired of tiptoeing around a subject you seem to want to discuss. So by all means please discuss the issue of Neo Nazism in America with us.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It seems you want to turn this into a pro Nazi discussion.

No I don't.

I personally feel that the Holocaust did in fact occur. 6 million people died at the concentration camps in Nazi hands.

Not everyone agrees with that. Unfortunately I cannot give any details on this topic, since ATS also censors the debate on the Holocaust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join