It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Former Finland health minister speaks out against Vaccinations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Very smart and informed Woman. You have to respect former government officials that speak out like this because no doubt they are pretty much ending their political career by doing it. Great vid!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This has been posted before

some infomation from her wiki

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde (born 1939 in Värtsilä, now in the Republic of Karelia) was the provincial medical officer of the Finnish Lapland Province with a doctorate in medicine from 1975 until a car accident in 1986, which took away her ability to continue her work and career. Since then she has been best known for her UFO contacts and related thoughts. She likes to advertise her former title, but often she rather calls herself a former Chief Medical Officer of Finland and uses other questionable titles as well. Luukanen-Kilde has written UFO related books, which have been published inside and outside Finland. She has spoken openly about the hiding of the UFO evidence and other conspiracy theories. It is claimed she has taken part in numerous UFO conferences, but such a claim has been refuted in the past.[1] According to Kilde, the United States and other nations have been involved in covert "microchip mind control" research.

en.wikipedia.org...

She is way too suspicious.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just some back round information on her

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde (born 1939 in Värtsilä, now in the Republic of Karelia) was the provincial medical officer of the Finnish Lapland Province with a doctorate in medicine from 1975 until a car accident in 1986, which took away her ability to continue her work and career. Since then she has been best known for her UFO contacts and related thoughts. She likes to advertise her former title, but often she rather calls herself a former Chief Medical Officer of Finland and uses other questionable titles as well. Luukanen-Kilde has written UFO related books, which have been published inside and outside Finland. She has spoken openly about the hiding of the UFO evidence and other conspiracy theories. It is claimed she has taken part in numerous UFO conferences, but such a claim has been refuted in the past.[1] According to Kilde, the United States and other nations have been involved in covert "microchip mind control" research.

Wiki Link

Great vid haven`t seen this one yet, all tough she speaks about almost the same issues as the Spanish nun.
Here

S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
She has never been a health minister here in Finland. She was a provincial medical officer in lapland before her car accident.

Anyway, great video and she really seems to know what she is talking about. Rauni leena luukkanen is pretty well known person here mainly because of her UFO research. Some of her theories are pretty over the top even for me but i think she summarizes this whole vaccination topic pretty well

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
She's an absolute nutcase. Never a minister also. She's a national joke around here. Don't listen to her crap, she believes anything she reads online.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It would seem after the accident she was went a bit nutty. I wouldn't take anything she says seriously.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

She is not a nutcase nor is she taken as a joke, as you seem to believe. Because her thoughts are not mainstream causes those with more closed minds to be suspicious, of course. Unfortunately, Finns aren't terrible good at thinking outside of the box. Any opportunity to cast aspersions is taken with gusto. She is well respected, she has a good brain and uses it effectively. She's just not toeing the medical policy line. God bless her and all those like her.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hithe Merinos

lol you just copied what I was already saying without even looking at my post above you. I mentioned it also before in another post which was exactly the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

God Bless her, the Nun and all the other's speaking publicly against the scam.
The vaccine companies should be boycotted and dis-invested by everyone to teach them a lesson. Move your 401k money out of big pharma!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Being open minded or closed minded has nothing to do with this. Noone in here takes her seriosly. She's right in the same category as Juhan Af Gran. I don't know where you get your idea that she has any respect in here. That's just a plain lie.

top topics

join