It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you eat meat your a nazi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
People! We are omnivorous(sp?)!!!!! It means we eat meat AND plants. A carnivore eats MEAT only!!!!! So are wolves nazis cause they eat meat? Is a bear a nazi cause they can eat both meat and plants and choose to do so?

Besides, they out to save the cute animals. Never heard save the rat, stop buying rat traps. Save the Egyptian Butt Squirrel, the only squirrel with three butts and no face! No, it's save the dolphins. Not save the tuna. It's save the cute little Panda, not save the ugly disease spreading mosquito.

They also support drinking and alchoholics. Don't drink milk, it's bad for you, drink beer, it's healthy. Got Beer posters on collage campuses pissed MADD off. PETA Should be shot. Or fed to lions so they can help them live.(little monkey punks)

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Eating meat is not a sin. As arc said we are designed to eat meat. I don't kill animals unless I am going to eat it or it poses a threat to me. I personally will eat meat wether PETA likes it or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yip, our teeth are specifically designed for it (incisors for tearing, molars for grinding it down). And it is true that there are minerals and nutrients we require that only exists in suffcient quantities in meat, unless you take suppliments.
On top of that Jesus ate the stuff too, so thats good enough for me!

Saying that though a lot of the actual process of getting the meat from the farm to the table is cruel and inhumane, and i think that, rather than the eating of it, is what most people object to.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hey dont #ing mix animals eating other animals to suvive.

Its called survival of the fittest and it is natural and the order of nature.

If you want meat, go to the woods and hunt instead of taking tens of thousands of animals and killing them in the most cruel unimaginable way.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No...

I think I might just carry on doing what Im doing thanx.

May I burn in hell if Im wrong.

I think I might just go sin for dinner tonight actually. Mmmm... Burger King!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I agree with Fantastic_Damage.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
If you want meat, go to the woods and hunt instead of taking tens of thousands of animals and killing them in the most cruel unimaginable way.

Let's see...How many *millions* of people don't live near enough to a sizable-enough wooded area to hunt...And even if they *all* did hunt anyway, what would be the consequences on the populations of wild animal species?
What about the US Dept. of the Interior & the policies concerning the preservation of such areas? Even this Department has allowed the gradual decline of our wildlife areas over the years anyway...Why not just have everybody hunt those areas out of existence overnight?
In order to feed so many people without having such a *drastic* negative effect on the environment, wouldn't it be better to domesticate & breed herd animals for the purpose of food, rather than cause the list of endangered species to grow so large that it would crush an elephant?

Why don't we take genetic engineering into account & create an animal that *knows* that its purpose is to die (so we can't be "inhumane" about it) for our food & can clearly state that it doesn't mind commiting suicide for our dinner table?
This particular solution is merely the logical extension that would be reached in order to solve the "problem" expressed by such extremist viewpoints on the issue of "humane behavior"...And is further described in Douglas Adam's book, Restaraunt at the End of the Universe".

Kind of brings the "survival of our species" into perspective when compared to "humane behavior towards animals", doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Who says the treatment of animals is inhumane?

What the cow?

Is a cow treated inhumane on a farm? NO.

I happen to live in a farming community, and people treat their animals very well. There is no endless torture, and slow, painful deaths, they make everything as quick and efficient as possible. They're trying to make a living just like you.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Call me a Nazi, just please cook my steaks very well done - thank you!

And about BBQs.......oh my gawd, no even get me started - coz I love em!

BTW: I used to be a meat-cutter in Los Angeles & that experience hasn't put me off eating a juicy steak as much as the high prices of meat here in the UK.

Right...now who's got the 57 sauce?

Cheers,
Deep

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
then our bodies would crave only them, and would efficiently operate on a vegetarian diet. Fact is though, we don't, and vegetarians have to carefully balance what they eat to ensure that they get their needed nutrients...and that's because the human body needs certain things from meat. It's a basic part of our design, simple as that. In fact, one of the reasons that some of the newer diets (i.e. Adkins, etc.) work, is that they are closer to our biological needs than previous diets (high protein, low carb), and reflect more closely just how carnivorous we should be...

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
zieg HAIL!

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I personally don't eat red meat either. But that's my choice. NOPE! No MAD COW HERE!
Probably get mercury poisoning, from all the fish though.
I guess it really doesn't matter.......... I ate paint chips when I was a kid.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
For those who believe that hunting is more humane than the life of a farm raised animal.... well, ok....

I do hunt of course, and where I live, I annually bring home Whitetail, Mule Deer, and Russian Boar. (And talk about some VERY good sausage!!!!!!) As far as other meats, well, the world would be a very boring place without beef, chicken and fish.

Nazi? Holocaust on my plate? Please put more holocaust on the grill, and dont forget the BBQ sauce...

PS, PETA may one day figure out that they might actually get somewhere with thier agenda if they focused on something other than pissing off the greatest number of people that they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join