It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

..... CID was with Hasan the whole time the SGO office pronounced someone dead though. The comm between every one was a mess....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cowboyz4ever
I'am hearing alot of guf!, I can not believe that it is a conspricy to alot of people... Its easy "Islamic "freedom Fighter
slayes tens of american soldiers!!!

Get it through your head, (((there is no conspiracy>>>Its just an angry person looking for a spiritual envision that he had , its not for you or me to judge!!
Any way on the other hand (kill die die hang hang hung made for dog food, but he better knot think that out taxes will fund his day in court..
Yz know what he will and thats sad

He's an american citizen - why wouldn't he get a trial like all other American citizens? Of course tax dollars will pay for the trial - they always have. How else will the trial be financed? A bake sale or a car wash?

[edit on 14-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
He is in the U.S. military. He'll get a military trial and execution. Does anybody think otherwise??!

Can't you see what this is? It is war! It is a small skirmish in a larger war. One enemy combatant took out 13 of ours.

If you want to commit ''suicide by cop'', then you go down to the police station and shoot at armed police. He didn't do that.

If you are angry at American policy and you hate Americans and people of other religions than your own, then you arm yourself heavily and start lashing out at the ones you hate. You do it when they are not armed so you can get more of them. You plan to destroy your enemy. That is what he did. He is a U.S. soldier that turned to the other side. He may have been on the other side before joining the U.S. military. He set out to kill his enemy which just happens to be the U.S. Army!

He didn't want to kill himself. He wanted to kill us. He is a soldier of Allah. There are many, many more in the military, in street gangs, in drug distribution gangs, and in the ''entertainment'' industry.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

This is like the Murrah building bombing, there there four bombs, two unexploded removed from the building, then there was only one and it was sitting too far away to do the damage. There were several middle eastern jihadist that were whisked out of the country, then there was only McVeigh. Also like Port Arthur, one shooter took his bag and put it in a car, while the same person was shooting away in the cafe, then the bag shows up on the table in the cafe. But still only one person and the records are sealed for 50 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

This is like the Murrah building bombing, there there four bombs, two unexploded removed from the building, then there was only one and it was sitting too far away to do the damage. There were several middle eastern jihadist that were whisked out of the country, then there was only McVeigh. Also like Port Arthur, one shooter took his bag and put it in a car, while the same person was shooting away in the cafe, then the bag shows up on the table in the cafe. But still only one person and the records are sealed for 50 years.

Yep. You are right on. In the Ft Hood incident the support crew came from the mosque.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Loose notes---

www.statesman.com...
The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command is seeking any military or civilian personnel who may have left the scene in the vicinity of Bldg. 42003 with gunshot damage such as damaged privately owned vehicles, personnel clothing, etc. CID is also seeking any military or civilian personnel who may have inadvertently left the scene of this incident with material that could be used as firearms residue related evidence such as shell casings inside the boot, etc...

Clearly the investigators believed that there was more than one crime scene.

Why did Hasan feel the need to carry a concealed weapon?

--Nidal Hasan applied for and received a permit to carry a concealed handgun in Virginia in March 1996.
gawker.com...
A Roanoke County Circuit Court clerk was able to tell us that he received the permit, but not the reason he specifed on his application for needing the gun.
The concealed handgun permit was granted in 1996, not long after Hasan graduated from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Va., and renewed in February 1998.

Found at his apartment--

www.dallasnews.com...
One bottle, still holding about a dozen pills, had a label stating that the prescription "Combivir" was issued for Hasan in 2001 at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. Combivir was commonly used to treat AIDS at the time. It also has been prescribed for health care workers who may have been exposed to the virus in needle sticks. That prescription bottle had the word "AZT" handwritten in block letters, a possible reference to another anti-AIDS drug.

If you were cleaning out your apartment, would you leave behind evidence that falsely implies you are gay?

In your face globalism--

www.kdhnews.com...
"We knew (what was going on), and Brig. Gen. Peter Atkinson, III Corps' and Fort Hood's Canadian deputy commander, came to give the graduation speech and asked for a moment of prayer," Mullen said.

Crime scene 'salted' with false witnesses, like at Columbine and 911?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7496030#pid7496030
Right now I am watching this girl being interviewed that supposedly was in the room where the shootings happened and she is all perky and happy and looks like she lost no sleep over this. Again people watching this with me have no idea that I'm writing this and they are saying that it looks rehearsed? as if she was acting or saying something that she read or was told to say. There is something to this, I believe that they are using what happened to do something else. I don't know what, but something is going on and everyone can see it even the reporter interviewing this girl in ABC news Good Morning America.

Synchronicity?

rigorousintuition.ca...
The Men Who Stare at Goats
However, having a drugged up soldier shoot up a military base in the middle of the movie.... well, just bad timing that something like that actually happened a week ago.....

[edit on 16-11-2009 by starviego]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This is an interesting article from the Dakota Beacon, it speaks about how many warning signs there were about this Hasan character and the fact he was in islamic dress at the time of the shooting (or at least the 7-11 footage shows that)

dakotabeacon.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is possible that "they "have a "stable" of patsies to draw from whenever they want an incident. The shooters they already have plenty of, but the people to whom to ascribe the blame seem to form a body. Hasan did not look like an assassin in the seven eleven no matter what we was wearing. The coincidence of the March on Washington hosted by Rep Bachmann and the occurance of a "mystery" disease in the Ukrainne, either could have given enough weight to pull in incident out of "their" hats. The patsies who were held responsible for the 7-7 bombing were obviously ment to influence Blair's position in the polls.The reason the military overlooked "cues" that Hasan might be a problem were because they were fostering him as a potential patsy.
What might come out of this is to create a two status citizenship. One for approved, government controlled robots and another for unapproved, unemployable people who ever expressed an opinion in opposition to the government.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

in a room full of military persons, many who have been in combat, have been fired at in anger, it would seem to me that one man with two pistols, meaning both of his hands are full, and that reloading is going to be a task that requires several seconds, that the training of the victims would kick in and the shooter would be put down with extreme prejudice.

even if he had only one pistol firing at a time, emptied that one, stored it in his holster while pulling the second pistol and firing till it was empty, he had to be not firing for a period of time to reload. now i am no nineteen year old kid, but does seem peculiar to me that the shooter fired 200 rounds without any of the victims approaching him.

so the cohesion of the official story is suspect in my humble opinion, due to the reality of reloading one or two pistols in a room full of seasoned military persons. however, he was shooting humans.

if he was firing both pistols at the same time the accuracy will be very poor so to have 44 hits out of only 200 rounds is suspicious to me. out of 44 hits, 14 of them fatal, and for a fat pencil pushing psychiatrist, or psychologist, it pales my imagination to grast how he accomplished this feat.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Interesting is also that FBI intercepted Hasan's emails to Awlaki but deemed them innocent. Also questionable are the donations made by Hasan to islamic charities overseas. 30 grants a year donated to islamic charity..I wonder why didn't rung a bell to the DHS.

ABC News

[edit on 20-11-2009 by JFletcher]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yup. The guy was a soldier of Allah, gathering money, living cheaply, preparing for who knows what. He knew the enemy when he joined the Army. He was probably psychically driven to the breaking point and used as a patsy at a particularly helpful moment in history. Let's see what Obama says about Afghanistan in the next couple of weeks.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
In the new movie ''Men Who Stare at Goats,'' there is a scene where a mind-controlled army soldier runs amuck on base, shooting randomly at his fellow soldiers with a pistol. The movie was released the day after the Ft. Hood massacre. Coincidence? Or a synchronicity?
[There was also a very, very brief shot of another soldier in camo in another scene, his name tag, I thought, read ''Hassan.'' I will have to wait for the DVD to come out to check if that really happened.]

The movie has a number of references to freemasonry, MK Ultra, and the new world order. For example, the soldiers are part of the First Earth Battalion of the New Earth Army. A synonym of earth could be 'world,' so you could also call it a ''New World ['Order'] Army.'' The 'Earth'' in Earth Battalion references the gaia/environmental/new age 'cover' of the covert social engineers. The symbol of the psychic warriors--'jedi' as they call themselves-- is an all-seeing eye superimposed on a pyramid. One of the jedi goes bad and joins the 'Psych' corporation, warzone contractors who are using the jedi's abilities to torture prisoners. He is the one who mind-controlled the soldier who went crazy, using mind-altering drugs. The symbol of the corporation is another all-seeing eye superimposed on an inverted pyramid[''As above, so below''?]. The poster for the movie has another all-seeing eye over a goat's head[top right corner]. See here--

incontention.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

All I know is what was in the local area news papers as follow up
stories in the weeks after the shooting at Ft Hood.

You are correct about how the military controls weapons on base, very few active duty people on a base would have weapons.

According to the newspaper stories,

The shooter had his own personal weapon(s) purchased off base at
a civilian gun store. He was known to have been a regular at a local civilian gun range. He lived in a very modest apartment for his pay
grade so the cost of guns and ammo would have easily been in his personal budget. Likely a few thousand dollars was spent locally on
guns and ammo. High dollar shooting by a Major not in a combat specialty would not be a red flag in the civilian community on the contrary he apparently spent a lot of money he would be a regular
customer and good business.

The part of the system that broke down is the network of fellow
field grade officers who look out for one another on a social basis.
I wonder why he didn't draw more attention to himself for living like a hermit when his pay grade would have make him a prospect for owning a home in a neighborhood of expensive homes.
Living as expected for a military officer is such a big part of the everyday social interaction, it is hard to understand why someone
did not step forward and question his off duty activities.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I find it abysmal that so many unanswered questions remain. It makes me wonder if we will ever know, but what I wanted to add is that if the military hasn't learned from this and other incidents to begin placing surveillance cameras all over key public and off limits areas. With so much money, into the billions going to the defense department, you would think that this would have already happened.

This reminds me of when PC computers and printers were first procured and were coming into the military and there was a apprehensive disregard for wanting to change to something new and improved. In fact PC's intimidated many in the beginning. I just think we have the technology and means to have already begun surveillance all military areas all over the world. It's an idea whose time has come.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join