It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Conspiracy

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

As soon as they reported him alive after declaring him dead, I knew something was up. Then they said they released the other two reported shooters.

Now they are following the Lee Harvey Oswald JFK/ RFK/ MLK / 911 Patsy MO.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

funny thing when I was watching Fox news as it was happening, they said there were three shooters with m-16"s and at first they had caught one and one got away. then they said there was another shooter at the base theater and the first shooter was dead. they would change their story every time after the commercial. now I realize there was a lot of confusion, but how do you bring back a dead guy. how come soldiers on a base in war time, didn't have weapons to defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whattheh

you are correct, this shooting was from the enemy nothing more. it was not a conspiracy. the changing of the facts the way they are doing is another story altogether and being three shooters, not one could make it a conspiracy. our govt is doing a lot of strange things lately, that too may be a bigger conspiracy. keep your guns clean, you may need them.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...4.5 inch Mil-Spec barrels...a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive. Do you smell a big pile of BS? I do.
Thoughts?

We stand here amazed by the caliber of the executions; though I am sorry for what has happened to the innocent service man.

Thus I am not amazed by the killers attempt, quiet frankly I find it sluggish and not planed out well. Having said that how about "19 fatal headshots in 90 seconds to the neck or head" during the massacre of Port Arthur by a handicap left handed Martin Bryant.

Weapons of choice; AR-15 and L1A1 SLR

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Okay, just my two cents. I won't even bother reading the whole discussion for it is lengthy, but neither could you care less since this is just my opinion.
I've read a comment in another thread the other day about his connection to al-quaeda and for people doubting the validity of some information revolving around fort hood, the words "apologist" and "appeaser" came up... This was to define the state of mind of a person in denial of radical islamism. I kinda hate that definition.
The reason people are doubting all of this because they're opening up to a more leftist perception, being aided by cataclysmic events as 9/11 and the contineous stressing of "clash of civilizations" type of scenarios (see the assault on the holocaust museum in DC and the preceeding news of "domestic militia", there's always fresh info coming up) since the extreme of patriotism furthers the doubt in skeptics..
So the skeptics are better off because by denying radical islamism they keep emotion out of the debate.
This is for one because it doesn't matter what you think.
Secondly, this provides some degree of safety from exploitation of said agitated state of mind people usually would adapt to when they sense they are under siege and they just go on to join the flock.

So just to defend the "apologists"...Terrorism to me never has been about a muslim conspiracy..it doesn't play a pre-dominant role in our society and india has suffered just as much during the mumbai attacks (from the psychological shock-and-awe standpoint, maybe not the actual death toll) yet nobody talks about that. Over the years there's even been attacks from ...I shall refrain from using the term "radical" since it's just a social lable and I could call myself "radical", yet this has nothing to do with tolerating violence as a means of coercion...so I'm just gonna call them "Maoists". Maoists have attacked india, too, just like muslims (who, even if not having personal expiriences with kashmir might as well be enraged by details surrounding said issue of the kashmir border region!) yet they find no mention here and neither is China branded a "maoist conspiracy"!

It's simply that we care to much about ourselves for our sake alone. We need to open up and take into account who is carrying out atrocities and who is only in an agitated mood towards us! The Fort Hood killer didn't have contacts with a terrorist, only with a radically-minded Imam. Who happened to be in contact with terrorists. But if you "instruct soldiers" then you still need your propaganda and the premier country in the world to produce propaganda to be used against "the west" is the US of A.

You need to start taking care of yourselves, that's all.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Television news chattering tonight about B. Hussein O. sending many more troops to Afghanistan.

Hmmmm. Did he wake up?

Hello?

Hello Washington, this is America speaking.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
2 pistols, 200 rounds fired...that's about 10-20 magazine changes...4.5 inch Mil-Spec barrels...a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive. Do you smell a big pile of BS? I do.

I think the BS lies in the "leaks" to the media. The BS lies in the fact that this incident happened on the same day that 5,000 turned up on Capitol Hill to have a chat with their Congressman. The BS lies in the fact that no shooter could lay down that many rounds without a carbine and a bunker. I do not buy the 2 pistols story for a second.

If this Army shrink pulled off the most skilled handgun assault on a hardened facility in the history of all warfare, with 40,000+ troops on base....

I'm not surprised by the lack of ability by the base to contain this guy, but i don't buy the fact that this guy was able to walk around getting this many, it doesn't work in my mind.

you can get ammo, but only at the range. you have to draw a weapon from the armory, and you usually only have a single armorer per company, if he doesn't live in the barracks or whatnot it can take an hour to get a rifle, let alone ammo, that gets handled by S-3 Land and Ammo NCO, that can take a day or so to get ammo, because its all accounted for, you even have to return the brass and its weighed to ensure you returned what was used, the army supply system can be insane.

Thoughts?

It wasn't a hardened facility.

It was a "gun free zone". Most weapons on the Fort were under lock and key.

He got his guns an ammo off base.

For the ammo expended, the number of casualties was pretty low.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well doesn't anybody find it odd that 13 people died and it was at 13:30 hours?

Freemasons symbolic number.

Maybee he was their PyschOps subject just like timothy mcviegh.. ect..

aren't soldiers chipped?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
How can this possibly be anything other than one dude going batsh#t crazy and shooting the place up? Think about it for a second. How many people witnessed the event? And given the nature of the story, the initial conflicting reports and confusion isn't surprising at all. In fact it should be expected.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The main reason he WAS able to shoot for so long is because of the stupid supply system for fully trained army personnel. ANY person in the US can get hold of a gun and take it with his belongings onto the base. Buying ammo is as easy as going to Walmart type stores. SO if they didn't have these archaic rules in place for people who are fully security checked to carry guns, then this maniac would NOT have been able to fire at people for so long, as more army personnel would have HAD weapons available to them.

It must have been so frightening/frustrating to have a maniac with a gun and loads of ammo, you are fully trained to deal with the situation, BUT you have listened to ALL the rules so you DON'T have a gun available to fight back.

Sounds like he knew exactly what the effect would be because of an Army Bases laws keep weapons away from people who should be walking around with at the very least a handgun at all times.

What about the Brits in the Afghan base attacked by an Afghani policeman they were training. Same problem, they were NOT allowed to carry guns on the base, yet he was walking around with an AK74/47 tucked under his clothing and shoots up our unarmed guys. BLOODY Ridiculous! If you are going to have trained army people in hostile environments, make sure they are armed at all times, or at the least have access to a weapon/ammo in minutes by putting the responsibility for a weapons room for every 20-30 guys in a sergeants hands. At least they could fight back quickly when they are attacked by any forces realising most of them are unarmed.

Mark my Words. We WILL see more of these ON BASE attacks, as now they have seen a weakness in our defences.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry to post a 2nd straight after. But in addition, every person on the base who didn't get shot were fortunate that he was known as being a very mediocre marksman. Imagine if he WAS a Good Marksman. With 200+ shots fired he easily could have killed 50+ people.

Thank God he was such a bad shot.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by Chad_Thomas89

One thing I have learned never to do is enter into a debate with someone who has already made up their mind. By the title of your thread and the content of your posts it is clear that you have already made up your mind.

If I answer your question it will be quickly ridiculed and laughed at because in your mind there is only one answer...CONSPIRACY!!!! any attempts to explain why it isn't necessarily a conspiracy will fall on deaf ears. There is only one right answer right now and I shall give you the answer you want.

It WAS a conspiracy. You were right after all. I apologise for being so foolish. I was hasty in my response and didn't think it through.

Just remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Just remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

What a COP out!!! Typical Bait and Switch...your good..but not that good. You can't bail out on a question because you think you know what the outcome is going to be, That's Number 1...but 2...I can't see where if someone ridicules and or laughs at you that you'll lose any sleep or skip any meals over it...as a matter of fact it would appear to me your quite use to it. What your doing is actually trying to avoid answering the guy's question because in reality you don't have the answer to his question. The only thing you wanted to do was to leave what you thought was a Great/Sarcastic and Witty comment to his question... instead you got busted for your lack of anything substantial.

apologise=apologize (lol)

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

The President is considering pulling out troops from Afghanistan the industrial/terrorism complex can't have that so we have what happened at Ft.Hood they will use any and all scare tactics to keep their money and power.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
On the day of the Ft Hood shootings people were wondering why this would be a false flag and who benefits. Well as I stated last Thursday this is the first step down the road of disarming our vets. Here is an article I found today:
When Brady head Paul Helmke heard of the tragedy at Fort Hood, he says, “we were in the midst of planning a response to the latest dangerous legislative proposal from the gun lobby in the United States Senate–language to automatically restore access to guns to veterans designated by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the Justice Department as ‘mentally incapacitated’ or ‘mentally incompetent.’
So just as legislation S.699 was being proposed the Ft Hood shootings occur. The timing was amazing.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alena Michelle

I don't think there was any conspiracy at Fort Hood, but what you wrote is common.

Carolyn McCarthy was adding, "No high cap magazines" to her gun ban bill while they were still cleaning up Virginia Tech.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I think a general rule of thumb is that if it involves military personnel in anyway, it is suspect for not being what it appears. The range goes from the DC sniper to Oswald to rock-and-roll. When someone is indoctrinated into the military there are risks involved. The possibility of brainwashing, conditioning and being a sleeper agent. Definitely appears there where multiple shooters not just the one guy. I understand the conflict continued for well over an hour.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
my deepest sympathy to the victims & their fam but c'mon! military personnel are not the type to just be easy targets. seems too convenient at a time when troop #'s are increased instead of decreased. i cant believe a lone gunman could pull this off.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Well doesn't anybody find it odd that 13 people died and it was at 13:30 hours?

Freemasons symbolic number.

Maybee he was their PyschOps subject just like timothy mcviegh.. ect..

aren't soldiers chipped?

It's amazing how even on ATS so few people can even pick this stuff up. Exactly. The perpetrators even tell the initiated who did it. Yet amazingly enough, the sheeple still can't get it.

13 times they said that the DC sniper was executed at 9:11. 11 times they said that there were 27 witnesses. And yet do the sheeple get it?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
And remember this happened around the time of Samhain www.archaeoastronomy.com...

That's big stone circle old time creepy.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
And remember this happened around the time of Samhain www.archaeoastronomy.com...

That's big stone circle old time creepy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join