It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

999 Days of Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is heavy. On June 7th 2004 something might happen again. Please check out this link.

www.breakfornews.com...

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Gave me a jump there for a second, I thought Phoenix City would mean Phoenix, Arizona. As soon as this happens though, if it does, I'm running for Mexico!

Although, I suppose it doesn't really matter where you hide if it's a world government.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
kind of funny how these dates keep passing with nothing actually happening on them

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
DONT WORY!!!

that same site in your link said that there would be a terror attack in the sears tower in 4/11 or suttin...

i WAS scared but NOTHING happined...

that site is BASED ON THE "NUMBERS" and u cant rely on ONLY numbers...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jeez, again with the numbers. No, nothings going to happen. I've said it before, and i'll say it again- these number predictions are full of crap. I predicted the attacks on the sears tower wouldnt happen- I was right! WOW! You might as well believe me over that crap.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
All those number things always sound like a crock to me. However, when I read "Phoenix City", I, too, thought of Phoenix AZ, instead of Chicago.
Even though I think it's a crock, I may take a little trip to San Diego that day. LOL

joey

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
that same site in your link said that there would be a terror attack in the sears tower in 4/11 or suttin...

Sorry, but there was something planned for that day. Read this: www.worldnetdaily.com...

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
Jeez, again with the numbers. No, nothings going to happen.

Don't worry everytime something happens they'll quickly get out their calculators and fit in the numbers. If it happens today it's today minus zero, yesterday = today minus one, tommorow = today plus one etc. Blah, blah, blah, it's all in the numbers man.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hmmmm
I S L A M
9+19+12+1+13 = 54 = 5+4 = 9
I guess if you automate such a checksystem and use it on a diary you would get lots of usefull words for a "wordgame conspiracy" theory as well.
I don't think numbers mean nothing at all, but I don't think they mean everything either.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oh and to the mod that put my ATS points to 999...

Yes I've seen it.
Yes it's very funny.
Yes you can put them back now.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokingMan
kind of funny how these dates keep passing with nothing actually happening on them

Is it the boy who cried wolf?

True to say that numerology as well as many predictions brought about by agencies linked to Homeland Security, and other sources, are good fearmongering to keep you on your toes, with not much substance, and less than 2% eventuality.

Haven't seen A$$croft's stupid terrir alert color scheme used for a while. Must have outlived its usefulness, like A$$croft.

Take all such things with a grain of salt. When s*it happens it is without notice.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I find it interesting but let's keep it simple. The artical tries to explain itself to much. I found it a very huge coincidence that 1000 days after 9/11 is the transit of venus. Don's bring zip codes and social security cards into this though

new topics

top topics

join