It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Don't know what caused the deaths'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

People seem to forget that our bodies were made to handle eating raw meat from our unwashed hands after taking a squat (literally).

As long as you drink water and eat food, your immune system SHOULD function and keep you healthy.

You actually have a better chance of staying healthy if you expose your immune system to a certain amount of germs daily... Look at how Joseph Moshe stayed in his car for 15 minute with gallons of pepper spray used. He could only do that because of experience. Not only dealing with the pain, but his body got used to it. If your body never sees germs, when it does, it won't know how to react.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Thanks, for the tip on echinacea, my mother is the one that recommended to me, and I have been using it for even the pets in the family.

Remember no all herbals work for everybody, a combination of different type of herbs is often needed.

I use K2, homocisteine formula, grape seed extract, krill oil, Omega 3 with Lcarnite and olive leaf extract for my blood pressure, after trial and error and suffering for 15 years and been under all the blood pressure medicine in the market with ill effect that is the formula that has brought my blood pressure to normal.

So it all depends on what combination works best for individual needs.

And don't get me started with the combination for muscle and join pain I found out works for me, I do a lot of high impact aerobics.

I got one that stop the pain half and hour after taking it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I find is odd that so many people on this site are making "factual" statements on what can (and can not) save you from an "unknown" virus that is now spreading "after the H1N1 vaccinations have been handed out".

After Baxter's attack on us all last winter...you would expect more people here to admit to not having the end-all answer to curing the "unknown virus" now killing people.

I find it very odd that so many offer their home remedies and vitamins as cures or prevention methods, when doctors can't even identify what the virus is yet.

It would kinda be like saying "chicken soup will cure you", before we figured out what AIDs/HIV was.

Oh well...everyone is a doctor.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
when will you people learn.
hundreds die every day from accidents
hundreds die every day from chronic illness
hundreds die every day from overdosing
hundreds die every day from any number of random causes
why are you so worried about a flu?
and if the vaccine makes you nervous, you should be aware if tptb wanted you dead, you wouldnt even see it coming, not from a vaccine at least.
its just a bad cold. and its not even worse than a regular seasonal flu.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
when will you people learn.
hundreds die every day from accidents
hundreds die every day from chronic illness
hundreds die every day from overdosing
hundreds die every day from any number of random causes
why are you so worried about a flu?
and if the vaccine makes you nervous, you should be aware if tptb wanted you dead, you wouldnt even see it coming, not from a vaccine at least.
its just a bad cold. and its not even worse than a regular seasonal flu.

When will YOU people learn that the world's economy has finally reached its last gasp for any hope, the world WILL erupt in riots and confusion as result, so the answer to such chaos MAY be something a lot more nefarious then those little facts you posted above?

I mean...I do see your reasoning...I understand a bunch of people are looking for straws to grab. But do you see that everything is not "game as normal" right now with the entire world's leadership?

Do you NOT see that summits and councils are all discussing major issues that are erupting worldwide that are "very abnormal" and "unprecedented"?

Are you even watching the percentage of Americans unemployed (worse in many other countries)? Are you even participating in observing the dollar dying, the Baxter Vaccine mishaps, the terror and fear mongering on behalf of the entire MSM and political camps across the globe?

When will you people learn.

When will you people learn...

Look...I'm no teenager sniffing the newest hype. I am an adult who can plainly see this entire world is going crazy in our faces.

Now...if you ran this entire world...and a large populace within it was about to "totally lose its %$^$" then wouldn't you consider some "radical solutions"?

There is enough reported, recorded, supported evidence to "worry".

I am not saying "this is surly the end" or "an attempt at genocide".

But I refuse to say "it surely is not an attack on the world's population".

I have all the reason to "keep watch" on this wall, and consider the possibility is there for a huge conspiracy...and even MORE reason to find "new viruses appearing world wide" right now "concerning"...and don't even begin to say its "silly" to consider Baxter's little Vaccinations to be "possibly a weapon".

Yeeah...people die all the time. Yeah, the flu kills tens of thousands a year...Sure THAT is normal.

But forgive me if I see a lot of things connecting at rapid speeds that lead me to fear for myself, my family, earths population and the possibility of "the elites" having a plan to do away with us as a whole.

Sorry for ranting...but really...open your eyes to the "possibility" of what is going on behind closed doors on the brink of a new global crisis.

Peace love and all that good stuff.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i dont think its gonna happen .
ive been awake for a while now, nothing changes but the names and faces.
the message remains the same.
plus, without all of us good worker bees the whole colony collapses, you think the elites want to do ll the grunt work that makes a society function properly?
hell no, the main difference i see is that they are lazy and smart. most regular people are jsut lazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join