It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Don't know what caused the deaths'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

'Don't know what caused the deaths'

www.mid-day.com

Doctors at Sassoon hospital anxiously await report on 35 patients who died of infection that caused symptoms similar to swine flu

Doctors at Sassoon Hospital, who are in the thick of the swine flu battle, are a worried lot. Thirty-five patients with swine flu-like symptoms died in the last 45 days at the hospital, and not one of them tested positive for swine flu. The doctors still don't know what caused the death of these patients.

Tell the world
"We requested the National Institute of Virology (NIV) to check tissue samples from these patients for eight to 10combinations of the HN
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
in other word's they got no idea what is going on..there stumped.

now my hypothesis is this.

Ukraine and India are somehow linked...
the starting points for this to spread.

as with swine flu..h1n1.
started in mexico then usa...then went world wide.

what exactly is up? no idea..but i know it isn't good for any of us.

If you notice as with ukraine..they look as if they got the H1N1..but it isn't..it's something unseen by man apparently.

www.mid-day.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-11-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those who died received H1N1 Vaccinations? Anyone know?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
I wonder how many of those who died received H1N1 Vaccinations? Anyone know?

That is ALWAYS my question!

So we're back to:

More hype
More fear
More problems and
More solutions coming our way!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Definately worthy of a star and flag. Pay no attention to the media (aka the man behind the curtain) who would reassure you that there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

i am afraid of the vaccine, it was made too quickly and I do not trust it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Guys, stack up on your Vitamin D

anyone got any more news on this

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good analysis of the current situation, by WHO's top virologist:

fftimes.com...

Flu dogma being rewritten by a strange virus no one pegged to trigger a pandemic

Thursday, 5 November 2009 - 8:46am
By Helen Branswell, Medical Reporter THE CANADIAN PRESS

TORONTO — The World Health Organization’s top flu scientist often describes the virus he’s studied for years as “humbling.”
And Dr. Keiji Fukuda isn’t alone in marvelling at the mercurial nature of influenza. Flu scientists repeat almost as a mantra that the only thing predictable about flu is its unpredictability.

more at link

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ummmm Vitamin D why? Vitamin C and Zinc are far more effective for immune system enhancement.

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Guys, stack up on your Vitamin D

anyone got any more news on this

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

You are trusting the same people that brought us along with the big pharma and Novartis the swine flu pandemic of 1976?

You know what their vaccine and pandemic did to many of the 40 million people that got vaccinated back in 76. Research history.

I will not be surprised if the vaccine and the array of antivirals is the one now doing the killing once again.

But hey, this time nobody is going to take the responsibility like they did in 76, they are immune.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
most recent reports I can find, doesn't look that good:

www.dnaindia.com...

Mumbai: Is a new flu virus variant in the air which is not H1N1? Too many patients are testing negative for H1N1, and this has become a cause of concern in Maharashtra. While some suspect that suppliers may be providing sub-standard testing medium, there is a serious worry that there is a non-H1N1 virus strain doing the rounds. An analysis of deaths at Pune's Sassoon Hospital revealed that about 30-35% of the patients who died due to H1N1 influenza showed strong clinical symptoms of the virus, but still tested negative. Even in Mumbai, about 12% of the cases had strong symptoms of swine flu but had tested negative. Director of major hospitals Sanjay Oak said the BMC had written to the National Institute of Virology about this observation. "Recently, we lost two patients at Nair Hospital who had classic symptoms of swine flu, but tested negative," he said. "It could be some variant of H1N1 but not classic H1N1, and so the tests are showing negative," he said. Echoing the same concern, Arun Jamkar, dean of BJ Medical College, Pune, said: "We have found that 36 patients who died in Sassoon Hospital had all the classic symptoms of H1N1 and had even responded to Tamiflu, but they tested negative for the virus". He added that there were questions about the modality of collecting and testing the samples.

www.indianexpress.com...

Twenty-eight-year-old Mohini Santosh Undre from Manjari Khurd of Haveli taluka in Pune district became the 100th H1N1 victim in the district. Mohini, who died of swine flu at Noble Hospital on Thursday, was admitted here on October 27 and was on artificial ventilation. Though the health authorities are gearing up for a possible second wave of the virus with the onset of winter, there are many who feel the level of prepredness in Pune is far from adequate. The Indian Medical Association (IMA) claimed that private hospitals are not being involved and there is a lack of preparedness in case there is a second wave of H1N1 virus. Dr Dilip Sarda, president of city unit of IMA, said only a few hospitals are involved in treatment of swine flu patients. “We are no longer involved in any of the plans of the administration to tackle a second wave,” he said. Ads by Google However, according to Dr Pradeep Awate, epidemiologist with the swine flu cell in Maharashtra, a final draft of the plan for H1N1 virus preparedness was being prepared and that District Collector Chandrakant Dalvi has been convening daily meetings on the issue. Dalvi confirmed that he held a meeting with the health officials on Thursday and said, “though no one is predicting a second wave, we are fully prepared with a draft plan of action”. Dr Arun Jamkar, Dean of Sassoon Hospital, has written to Dalvi and Pune Municipal Commissioner Mahesh Zagade on the need for management of H1N1 critical patients in the city. Jamkar said experts from B J Medical College visited Naidu Hospital and have recommended that the new building complex could be used to house the ICU facility. “At present, the 15-bed Sassoon ICU is utilised to its full and it will take some time for the private hospitals to be prepared,” said Jamkar as he urged that critical care ICU facilities be set up at Naidu Hospital and Aundh General Hospital.

www.timesnow.tv...

Thirty patients with H1N1-like symptoms have died in the last 45 days at the Sassoon Hospital in Pune. Doctors at Sassoon hospital have said their symptoms were similar to H1N1 but what has them wooed is that none of these patients tested positive for H1N1. Two more patients with similar symptoms are currently under observation for a similar strain. Additionally, tissue samples have been sent to the National Institute of Virology for testing. According to NIV, tests are being conducted and the results could take up to a week. Doctors say it is too early to conclude that the H1N1 strain might have mutated. So far, there have been 478 H1N1 deaths in India.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummmm Vitamin D why? Vitamin C and Zinc are far more effective for immune system enhancement.

too many people dont' realize all the cures you need are in nature
pharma = money
obstacle of continuous money = cures

[edit on 5-11-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Actually the best natural antibiotic is Echinacea, but like any herbal remedies you have to start early and take your time for the body to get use to the remedies as they are accumulative.

Echinacea for Colds and Flu

The root of this daisy-like flower revs up the immune system. According to an analysis by University of Wisconsin researchers, in eight of nine studies evaluating echinacea for upper-respiratory infections, the herb reduced symptoms and accelerated recovery compared with placebos. Echinacea is available in teas and capsules, though most herbalists prefer tinctures. Liquid echinacea products may cause temporary, harmless numbing or tingling of the tongue; minor stomach upset is possible with tinctures.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Did you read that report?

I don't particularly trust anyone at this point. About all any of us can do is collect and collate as many reports from as many sources as we can, and piece together what seems to be the most logically consistent picture we can glean that covers all verified conditions and deaths. And then take appropriate steps to protect ourselves.

What I see happening is something pretty grim, whether naturally occurring or evil biowarfare. In the end it'll make little difference which, if you die of it. For now, I'm not planning on getting a vaccination, but more because I think it'll be ineffective and hasn't been tested properly than because I think it's an NWO weapon of some sort.

Quite frankly I'm worried on multiple levels: the ramifications and repercussions boggle my mind when I let it wander from the here and now. I've been following this since late March, reading as much as I can find about past pandemics and current research. This seems to be the bug we've feared would emerge...I hope to everything and anything it isn't, but my best guess is that by spring we'l be dealing with multiple variants that range from mild to extremely lethal.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Remember that the deaths are happening mostly on developing countries that their health care system is not specialized like in more developed and modern countries.

In many of the nations in question plagues are always affecting the populations and they depend on other nations to provide aid because of economic stress, for this reason when they have pandemics or outbrakes deaths are higher.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I found this article from Aug 11 2008 saying the town was suffering from viral fever and jaundice.

www.expressindia.com...

Medical teams have reached the affected villages where they are distributing medicines to patients and collecting blood samples for examinations.

“A major reason behind the spread of viral fever and jaundice in both the villages is the lack of cleanliness,” said Singh.

He pointed out that several areas in both the villages are under water. “No affected person is in a serious condition,” he claimed.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.newsonair.com...

100th swine flu victim dies in Pune Nov 6 In Pune, the death toll due to swine flu has risen to 100 following death of a 28 year old woman on Thursday. Ten more patients have tested positive and five are in critical condition in various hospitals in Pune. The district administration and health department has prepared an action plan for a second possible wave of swine flu. It has planed more intensive care units, isolation wards and medical as well as paramedical workers. According to Collector of Pune, this plan would be submitted to the state government soon for final approval.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm sure Baxter did like in February and ``made an error`` in shipping weapon-grade virus as H1N1... of course now the proof is gone because it was injected in those patients.

I wouldn't be surprised... at all. If a new virus is in Ukraine, it was put there by purpose... or all the ignorant people who take the h1n1 vaccine + seasonal flu vaccine... which helps for mutation... and if some patient get those two vaccines and they already have some sort of hardcore disease, god knows what could happen...

Like the WHO said earlier this year, a airborne HIV would be possible... or was that debunked by ATS as fear mongering?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I highly doubt the victims of this virus in India, OR Ukraine had taken an h1n1 vaccine.

In Ukraine, they hadn't had a h1n1 vaccine campaign.

In India, according to the article, they make their own vaccines. I don't think they buy from American pharmaceuticals, but I could be wrong.

Also the Indian area in question has bad sanitation (revealed by previous plague-ish outbreaks there in the past few years). I doubt that many people could have afforded a vaccine... And they would have mentioned it, to doctors when they were admitted, if they were vaccinated.

So although I think baxter may be culpable, there isn't a link to h1n1 vaccines and these mystery outbreaks.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Exactly. People really need to think before they come up with these theories.
Also my friend practices alternative health and says echinacea has long been discredited.
news.healingwell.com...
If it works for you, fine - but saying 'I have been taking this for X years and not come down with anything' is not proof of anything.
I don't take it and I haven't had any bugs - but I do start the day with (substitute anything here). So clearly the latter is responsible for my good health! Same lack of logic.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join