It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood's abortion quotas exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
LOL Yaaaa increase profits. I think they should start advertising on TV. Maybe they could have some kind of deal buy 2 get 1 free. What about putting up posters at the local highschool or something.

I live in Detroit personaly I think they should give them away for free. We could save millions on our prison system.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Every life is a blank canvas. All abortion is is ripping up the paper before the artist even gets to draw. Life starts at coneption, ask any mother who has ever miscarried, had a stillborn baby or tried to concieve and failed? Every life is important.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
no because that same 'canvas' will return when the woman is ready it dosnt matter if its now or in 10 years that same child that would have been then will still be now...you choose your parents before your even born.Of course when someone chooses to go through with the pregnancy and the baby dies its devastating as her choice was taken away at that point but there are resons and lessons behind everything that happens-'good and bad' bad/hard things are the most valuble.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
what if the woman becomes infertile due to a flawed abortion. Or chooses not to have children? My grandmother had an ectopic prenancy that rendered her infertile. your theory just doesnt make sense. The same canvas cant be used if there is no paint.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Then she has to live with the consequence of that very choice, if she chooses not to have children in this life time then thats her choice also but you will eventually give birth to that child if not in this life then the next...it does make sence if you read into it-it has a wider meaning not just what we see straight infront of us-theres alot more to it. if you want to have a better understanding then i recommened the micheal books-really help with alot of things...so much clearer.thanx for your response though

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I usually don't chime in on these abortion conversations because there isn't much point, but I had an extra two cents to spend...

Abortion is obviously a subjective thing. Is it murder or is it the removal of a structured mass of cells that are not yet a seperate entity. This is a tricky question because it is based on the concepts of what is life and what is self. I do not think that ANYONE can definatively give a solid answer to either of those questions.

My view is that if a fetus is aborted or a human is killed, the soul is released and, if needed, will return in another body or form. Humans have no control over the spirit world through their science.

I don't approve of abortion as a regular birth control. I think it is irresponsible to just screw away and then go get an abortion when you get preggers. I DO think that abortions have their place in this world, though, and the government has no business trying to regulate who can and cannot get them. The limit of the government's powers here should be making sure they are safe to the host and done according to established medical standards.

As for the topic of government sponsored abortions.. well, I don't like the idea of government funding ANYTHING in the private sector, but I think that conversation is probably more suited for a differant thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichyW
Wow abortion shouldn't be allowed in the first place... but this is pretty crazy.. it's like killing someone for money so they can pretty much call themelves assassins lol

Any state apparatus should have no say as to what a woman can, and cannot do with her own body.

As to the argument that life begins at concecption, you do know that, on average, 60-80% of fertilized eggs never implant, and are thus, flushed from the uterus, right?

If God grants a soul to each fertilized egg, I guess he is also the one responsible for flushing souls down the toilet.

Regardless of you religious beliefs, the state and your religion have no place regulating what happens with a woman's body.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by InSpiteOf]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join