It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof! Of previous Civilizations and Cataclysms!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Due to so many people doubting that cataclysmic events have befallen previous civilizations here on earth and the myths and legends surrounding them. As well as the speculation regarding possible accuracy in predicting future events, proof will be offered here.

You will need Google Earth to view the following locations.

While researching site # 1 originally located by someone else and actually presented online, it became blatantly evident that there was much more to be found under the waters that cover the majority of this planet. Enjoy!

# 1 31° 9'14.90"N 24° 5'17.74"W

While looking at this site you can see that there is much more that is covered by sediment in the same basin. Many of the other densely populated areas that will be left for you to find, are covered by similar layers of sediment, most probably resulting from their initial destruction and concurrent effect of the seas over time. The ones presented here are some of the more evident examples that to my knowledge have never been identified before.

# 2 3°20'18.85"N 31°58'0.57"W

This one at over 300 by 180 miles must have been nothing less than amazing. Please note that the vertical rift is offset by over 60 miles along the horizontal rift.

# 3 26°24'47.98"S 12°18'55.90"W

Another very large community with similar shear zones that apparently connects with others to the South.

# 4 17°57'4.07"S 110°23'54.79"W

Moving over to # 4 in the Pacific is most likely part of the Lemurian Empire that legend says existed for 40 to 50 thousand years, Easter Island home to the Moai is just South of it, however there is evidence of this civilization globally.

# 5 32° 8'26.75"N 122°42'31.64"W

While on the East side of the pacific plate # 5 shows signs of previous inhabitants though the entire Pacific basin shows the same signs, especially the area around the Hawaiian Islands and South of Micronesia again with heavy sedimentation.

# 6 26°53'42.57"N 69°54'20.59"W

Back over in the Atlantic basin number six is one of my favorites due to the geometric designs and the Bermuda Triangle legends.

By now it should be apparent that there is much more that we don’t know about the history of our planet than we do know. This should raise many questions about the validity of our knowledge and especially the lack thereof . It’s time to let go of the old and open to the new.

Now go and find your own places, and while this digital medium exists Learn as much as you can and if you have the means archive it for the future.Happy Hunting!

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
can someone post the pics. I love this kind of stuff but cant access google earth

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Unfortunately I don't know how to do that.

But hope someone will!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While it is neat to search for old civs, I really think most of this is either naturally occurring or computer error. These do not look like cities or remnants or cities, except for the first one you showed. I dunno, I think its a bit of a stretch.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Yeah Sure Good Luck with that! And your Revolution! To be certain no one will escape the Transformation!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

[edit on 4-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
#1 on your coordinates is actually amazing. I knew Atlantis would be found sooner or later. Atlantis or not, it does not look natural when I look at it.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Number 1 was found by someone else some time ago. It was after doing research on that one that I found the others.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
49°42'15.38"S 110°15'35.92"E

Pretty big one, whatever it is.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Is there anyway you can make print screens of these areas? I am only able to view google Earth through my iphone and its really hard to get to the right area on it. You can upload them to the media section in your profile so you can post them on here. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
S&F. I love this stuff. There is definitely something there. Great find and keep it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

great stuff.... thank you

S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
WTH.. I didn't see anything except ridges thousands of feet under the ocean that never saw the light of day. Man, to think I got all excited for nothing.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

There is no denying this data, but whatever works for you and your signature completes the picture!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA
reply to post by sirnex

There is no denying this data, but whatever works for you and your signature completes the picture!

What data? Seriously, all I saw were underwater ridges thousands of feet under the ocean. Where are the temples and statues and other signs of civilization?

And what are you getting at about my sig?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hmmm... I have to agree that I see no evidence that these are remnants of ancient civilizations.

Pangaea theory is pretty sound, these locations are way out in the middle of places which have been oceans for millions of years, well before any civilization existed. If we were to look for lost civilizations we should be looking in the more shallow waters surrounding the continents where a civilization may have flourished when the water table was lower, or when there was more landmass before it eroded away or collapsed from earthquakes or tsunamis.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One way to get the images from GE is to hit print screen on your keyboard, it's probably on the top right corner of you keyboard, or there abouts.
From there, open up MSPaint, if you don't know where it is on your computer, click on start and then go to run and type in mspaint if you have XP.

If you have Vista, just type it into the search bar at the bottom.

If you have a Mac... use Google.

However, beyond that, there are a number of reasons not to use Google Earth as a finders tool. it's a crap program, that features a lot of splicing of photographs and sonar images. The sonar iamges can create a false render that looks like a city, as the boats tug a sonar buoy behind them while running lanes across the sea bed.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If Google Earth is such a crap program perhaps you wanna suggest a better one? Maybe you have acces to satelites orbiting Earth and can provide us with live feeds

These images are pretty compelling, althought I find the first one the most interesting. It has a clear rectangular shape and doesn't look like it could have been caused naturally. The others, while interesting, look like they could have been naturally made.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shade454
If Google Earth is such a crap program perhaps you wanna suggest a better one? Maybe you have acces to satelites orbiting Earth and can provide us with live feeds

These images are pretty compelling, althought I find the first one the most interesting. It has a clear rectangular shape and doesn't look like it could have been caused naturally. The others, while interesting, look like they could have been naturally made.

Compelling? Soooo... The super advanced ancient people lived on the bottom of the ocean and not on the surface of the planet? Maybe humans are descended from mermaids!!! OMFG!!!11one!!1!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

There are many ancient tales of floods and the very legend of Atlantis mentions it's sinking.

The first one does look like a road lay out, but I think it's too modern to be from an ancient civilization. I'd like if the op or others could get some screen caps in here, and perhaps a couple arrows done in them to help point out what they mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
By "compelling" I didn't mean that based on these images I now believe Earth was inhabited by aliens who lived underwater. I just meant that some of these images, especially the first one, look like they could have been a city or some structure in the past.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join