It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a single one of your Ancestors, Failed to Copulate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not one of you're ancestors, failed to copulate!

That alone is an amazing thing to say

You are here because someone else managed to do, their job.

The only thing that was really required to bring you about to post on a debatable forum.

The australopithecus.

en.wikipedia.org...

These, ( I believe) are our ancestors.

Now watching the videos (i'll post) seem a bit much, for us to evolve from, but as I re-watch them, it seems more and more, (and more) likely for me to believe that, we came from this such as behavior, and that was only from 'millions' of years ago.

The australopithecus. is one of our ancestors.

Now I find this, to be much 'grander' then what was previously believed, the thought of an immediate, and ultimately beam into existence.

I'd much rather believe, (with evidence) that we evolved from the australopithecus to the habilis and so on to sapiens.

It means that we somehow the 'underdogs' came on through all negative odds, and made it, to be the ruler of the world (Due with great responsibility, for spiderman fanatics).

Just take a while to watch this, and it's truly remarkable, it's, well, beautiful. I was never a fan of these types of videos, or episodes, until, I started to wonder, (by subjectiveness) that we actually, came from these, marvelous beings, they may be savage, but, are we as humans, not just as savage, but in a more 'organized' way?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
True, but this is where I get confused. Who were the ancestors of the very first ancestors in the homonid line to procreate? And who were their ancestors, and so forth?
Creationism has an answer here: Adam and Eve (which comes with other problems). However, can science ever tell us, who were the first defined ancestors of humans in our lineage?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

i would have to say the first life form that somewhere down the line eventually led to humans.

i dont think creationism answers that many questions. and the ones it does answer lead to more questions for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
True, but this is where I get confused. Who were the ancestors of the very first ancestors in the homonid line to procreate? And who were their ancestors, and so forth?
Creationism has an answer here: Adam and Eve (which comes with other problems). However, can science ever tell us, who were the first defined ancestors of humans in our lineage?

I can not name of elegantly the predecessors of the australopithecus.

Creationism although, doesn't have an answer, they but only have an alternative.

Science may never be able to show each intermediate of every single animal, because that's impossible, the fossils of every single animal and living being, are no longer there!

We're lucky to know the ones we know of now!

We're lucky that they were fossilized at that!

Although, you suggested adam and eve, and i'm sure some eskimos would pose the Pod theory, we were all brought about through pods, scattered across the world (AKA the Knowing Theory), or a cornucopia of other theories.

Adam and Eve, just sounds nice, we figure Adam, as a Tough mans man, and Eve as a beautiful woman.

Although, if it was true adam and eve, would be ugh, by our standards, not beautiful at all.

It may just be me, but I like probing, I like to be able to investigate things, !AND! come out with answers.

Evolution does this for me, it trumps the God theory by far. If I was to accept that, all of the sudden, the earth was made, then man immediately, it leaves no mystery, no intrigue, but I would just find others, making way through the mystery and wonder, and having good ground!

Easy enough said, being a being that made it through millions of years worth of evolution earning our spot in the world, IMO trumps, immediately gaining superiority.

We all came from 'common ancestors', these ancestors predate known creatures.

Those who doubt evolution, by insisting that micro exists, and macro exists.

Can a man not walk a mile, one step at a time.

Good question.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Without, trying to sound terribly, rude your choice of, where to place your, commas, makes your text difficult, to, read.

Perhaps consult a bit of English grammar on the web?

Here is something that might help:

grammar.ccc.commnet.edu...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by halfoldman

i would have to say the first life form that somewhere down the line eventually led to humans.

i dont think creationism answers that many questions. and the ones it does answer lead to more questions for me.

I always wondered if incest was 'alright' with early christians.

Talked to a preacher, he said no, but god can work in mysterious ways (before I found out they molest boys in the catholic church
).

Then I wondered, why, why would the world have so many different religions if Adam and Eve existed, and the first humans began as christians, ultimately!

Well preacher announced that many 'rogue' groups went about triumphing (although yahweh was triumphing himself in geographic locations) over lands, and tried to bring 'doubt' about the one true god.

I eventually knew I was never a Shawn Johnson of Gymnastics, nor mental gymnastics.

I cannot keep pulling strings, and jumps to try to bend my reality around a book, that is far outdated.

Believing a book, that with science as an opposer, one will win.

The book will win, or the science will win.

Now many have tried, and still try for the bible or quran to explain things, and they can't, but they still try.

Now mental gymnastics can remark upon extreme things, some muslims believe that Einstein was a Muslim....... yeah.

I'll stop meandering now...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
heres just an interesting fact.
about .5% of all men are related to genghis kahn.
en.wikipedia.org...
speak about successful copulation!

world population:
www.census.gov...

this is also an interesting topic about copulation. the population bottleneck

all humans can trace their ancestry back to a single male (Y-chromosomal Adam) at around 60,000 to 90,000 years ago

en.wikipedia.org...
amazing

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

Without, trying to sound terribly, rude your choice of, where to place your, commas, makes your text difficult, to, read.

Perhaps consult a bit of English grammar on the web?

Here is something that might help:

grammar.ccc.commnet.edu...

I'm sorry you couldn't understand the commas.

I tend to use them for emphasis, i'll stick to ''

Happy

?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I suppose the next question is where is our ancestors lineage going?
Will we breed ourselves out of existence like the Mayans did?
Are we moving towards a predominantly matriarchal society where our children won't know who their fathers were?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yes, but there have always been gays who copulate (and copulate) but I fail to see the point of this post.

It is not exactly a miracle to give birth.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fromunclexcommunicate

we're breeding ourselves down the path to indigos!

theres no telling where we will go.

But i suspect we wont really change much any more. humans have fairly successfully subverted natural selection geared towards us.

i dont really know what changes one could really go if we as a species arent afflicted with the hardships and constant risk that our ancestors and other species have and continue to undergo. without those things, we are "fit" for survival.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by fromunclexcommunicate

we're breeding ourselves down the path to indigos!

theres no telling where we will go.

But i suspect we wont really change much any more. humans have fairly successfully subverted natural selection geared towards us.

i dont really know what changes one could really go if we as a species arent afflicted with the hardships and constant risk that our ancestors and other species have and continue to undergo. without those things, we are "fit" for survival.

We are mentally fit for things.

As far as 'americans' go, well their screwed.

If an animal spurred out of nowhere, and was fast, and attacked humans, most would be dead shortly.

Lol, there would be 200 million twitters of "OMG i'm being killed", and the rest would be "OMG where is my disaster twinkee!".

Although, if we travelled beyond earth, or a barrier or some circumstance came about which altered humanity, we would again evolve, slowly but surely.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

Yes, but there have always been gays who copulate (and copulate) but I fail to see the point of this post.

It is not exactly a miracle to give birth.

I agree with you slightly, it's not a miracle now, but before, it was quite a big deal.

It was a miracle to add another being to your group.

Now it's a nuisance, that's just because the idiots are breeding, and the smart aren't.

Can you imagine a world where the smart were breeding, and the stupid weren't?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

you forgot the half that would blame the liberals for it.
then the half that would blame the conservatives
then the half that would blame the gays, lesbians, atheists, women with jobs, muslims, more gays, and the highly educated
then there is the last and final half that would proclaim it as part of the NWO

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
AS far as I'm aware we all come from the same single cell.

So in effect we are all related.

We are something like 50th cousins to each other.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

you forgot the half that would blame the liberals for it.
then the half that would blame the conservatives
then the half that would blame the gays, lesbians, atheists, women with jobs, muslims, more gays, and the highly educated
then there is the last and final half that would proclaim it as part of the NWO

You forgot the JEWS!!!

They are not human!

Just kidding jews, you evolved with us just like the rest of us

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
S&F champion, you never cease to amaze me with your baffling threads. Im half way through the first vid, the other two, ill watch tomorrow,
Damn you buggas, keep me up all bloody night!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
S&F champion, you never cease to amaze me with your baffling threads. Im half way through the first vid, the other two, ill watch tomorrow,
Damn you buggas, keep me up all bloody night!!

I've watched it three times, and I keep feeling a sense of 'something' in it.

Like, a almost, memorial sense.

The video surprises me in ways that really surprise me, that this is what we conjured up, and ultimately became, the amazing journey of 'man'.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

why would the world have so many different religions if Adam and Eve existed, and the first humans began as christians, ultimately!

Adam and Eve weren't Christians. A Christian is one who follows Christ. Since Christ hadn't come, they could've have been Christians. They would've just been followers of the true God.

Here is how I've always understood the world having different religions. The world starts with one faith. Even with this one faith, Satan wanted to pull people away from God, since he had fallen and is kinda ticked at God. As people spread out in the world, Satan distorts the teachings/faith from God so that people aren't quite following God any more. This distortion would have to be a good one because, if Satan were to try to spread something that was completely opposite of the truth that was known, it most likely wouldn't take off. (Kinda like when people try to counterfeit money.)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

OMG, you sound like Michael Laws, who is saying the so-called underclass should be sterlised.

This sounds very much like Hitler to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join