It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast To Coast Resource Finder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm from Ireland so never really heard of Coast To Coast Am live.

I downloaded a show the other night, enjoyed it and was wondering who are the main guests or "classic shows" I should try to source?

I enjoy general conspiracies like Aliens, Timetravel and Paranormal etc........

Plus who should I avoid?

I'm hoping this thread can create a good debate on useful resources of info which is why I think it shouldn't be in skunk works!

Cheers, Big Ears!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Cheers to Ireland

Go on-line: www.coasttocoastam.com

I only get to listen when i'm working late at night or early in the a.m.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Hey mate! Coast is my favorite form of entertainment, period. I grew up with it.

As far as classic shows/guests let's see... there are so many!

Area 51: the Bob Lazar interview.

Oh jeez you know what, go checkout some of the streams at www.shoutcast.com, go there and search Coast to Coast AM. There are a few stations that re-broadcast classic oldies!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
if you like aliens, try the Sunday night shows with George Knapp, that is his expertise. Try to listen to the classic shows with Art Bell as well, he was the original and best host. The previous poster was correct, go to the website and in the search box type what you are interested in and it will bring you to guests that cover the topic.

As far as guests to avoid or to take with a grain of salt, I would say Ed Dames and web bot, Uri Geller or anyone who predicts something.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

You might be able to gauge the quality of various shows by checking some of the C2C forums where nightly on-line conversations about each show is archived. I won't mention any here, but you can use google and search on coast to coast and my handle/name here to find a couple of them. Some shows are great, some just suck, but the older shows with Art Bell were the best.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Divinorumus]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Cheers people for your help.

Il go research the site but I wanted to make sure I didn't waste time listening to old shows about people who were later found out to be frauds.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hey1212
I'm from Ireland so never really heard of Coast To Coast Am live.

I downloaded a show the other night, enjoyed it and was wondering who are the main guests or "classic shows" I should try to source?

I enjoy general conspiracies like Aliens, Timetravel and Paranormal etc........

Plus who should I avoid?

I'm hoping this thread can create a good debate on useful resources of info which is why I think it shouldn't be in skunk works!

Cheers, Big Ears!!!

If you want some great entertainment, listen to any broadcast starring Major Ed Dames. Note the date of the broadcast and then check out the number of times his predictions were correct.

Oh, and don't expect Ed Dames to show up on Art Bell's doorstep anytime soon with bunches of stashed gold that he and his team have found by remote viewing. I think Art Bell has finally given up on that, too.

For fun, too, you could check out the last broadcast with George Noory and Sylvia Brown, and you'll hear why she hasn't been a guest since.

Any broadcast with Richard Hoagland will be interesting.

new topics

top topics

join