It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeWave Zero - January 18th, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
First off, I would like to show you this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b34451f99f0.jpg[/atsimg]

In the far left is the dip for October 24th, 2009. On the right is the dip for January 18th, 2011.

The dip for the 24th makes sense, considering that was the day H1N1 became a national emergency.

Here is a close up of January 18th, 2011.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e850ff27b275.jpg[/atsimg]

This dip is huge compared to the one in October. What do you think this foreshadows? I am a skeptic to the TimeWave theory, but I noticed this and thought it was odd. I would like your input.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I would just first like to say many TimeWave and WebBot predictions have not come true. Nothing against you personally but i think this topic is a wash out.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
I would just first like to say many TimeWave and WebBot predictions have not come true. Nothing against you personally but i think this topic is a wash out.
Ya, I'm just pointing it out for people to speculate, I'm skeptic about the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Sounds like someone reads to read a proper explanation of the Timewave program (any of my Timewave threads will do). The Timewave has absolutely nothing to do with the Web-Bot project other than the fact that on occasion the Web-bot linguistics pinpoint dates that are also considered relevant to the Timewave.

Also I would like to point out that the Timewave predicts nothing other than 'event windows' where new states of connectedness can emerge (via technology and the colelctive consciousness) and nothing more. Sometime big events bring about these new connections, must most of the time it emerges by less catastrophic means.

Please read (if not, skim over) my latest posts regarding the late October event window:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3 is not yet complete - it will focus on how increasing synchronicity and coincidence contribute to dips in the wave.

And finally, here's a video I put together about Sunspot 1029 (the largest yet for 2009) which developed around October 24th and grew until the 28th.

So regarding the 2011 dip into novelty, I would be more concerned about October-November 2010 - that's the crucial moment (or tipping point) that will kick us over the edge and down into the valley. The same thing happened October of 2008 which obviously kicked-off our current economic hardships.

Here's a comprehensive graph of combine screenshots showing now until 2012. The 2011 dip is most definitely much lower than this October:

Timewave - 2009-2012

[edit on 3/11/09 by Evasius]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the date you should be noticing is somewhere around sep 2010, the dropping point
as you can see after the bottom point, it climbs, means things get better

in case something bad happened on date X, it should keep dropping for a while before it climbs
sounds logical?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm quite open minded about timewave zero, as i am about the Maya's predictions for 2012.

As so many times before, Mc Kenna's novelty theory has just proven itself right again this and last year, showing an increase in novelty (presure buildup) from the beginning of the financial crisis till end of last month (dip in the timewave zero graph).
During this time the financial world crisis and the swine flu pandemic were developing, ending with the novelty peak on 25th Oct. 2009 - thats around the time when the vaccinations started and Mr. "Lightning Strike from Heaven" declared national emergency

Now we see that the TW0 novelty line will move upwards again, which means normalization of the situation in our world - probably economy will improve and swine flu will back off due to the vaccinations.
As Phlynx has pointed out in the OP, from mid summer 2010 something new will start to develop, leading again to a novelty peak (dip) on January 18th 2011.
Who knows what that will be - a war, brakeout of a new disease, or something regarding scientific research (LHC?).
I'm quite sure we will see something interesting develop during that time span.

Ko3

@Mods / Admins:
Can't log into ATS new media section. I reset password and still no luck - now i don't even get an error message or anything.
Same with both IE and FF, and i got cookies fully allowed

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This dip we see in the 2010- 2011 time range, what past years could we relate this to? 40's, 50's, 60's ? Thanks if you can relate to past resonances. Just trying to figure out what the similarities could possibly be.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Guys, i noticed something interesting...

I check the date from the plateau to the valley starting.

This is what it looks like:

Now i took that period and resonated it back to see the previous cycle. I noticed the valley ended in 1859. I started to think what was pretty important that happened that year and immediately remembered the Solar Storm of 1859 aka "The Solar Superstorm". The largest solar storm ever recorded. en.wikipedia.org...

Here is what that wave looks like:

Do you think this has any significance?

[edit on 11/3/2009 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

It could be significant. Only time and opinions will tell. Nice find either way.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Yes, I believe so. I believe that the Sun is more than just a giant furnace for our solar system. It is the absolute foundation of life on Earth and affects us in ways we do not understand yet. I believe that this solar minimum is not just another solar minimum, but a very important period for Earth. This solar cycle is going to be interesting, and nobody can make a very accurate prediction because of the lack of historical data regarding sunspots. Modern man may be able to record back to the 1700s, and there is geological data indicating solar minima/maxima which we can trace thousands of years however precise recording of the sun is lost to man.

Does TWZ show novelty changes during sunspot activity? I believe it does. Does that mean the 2011 date means the sun will do something? Not necessarily. I sure would not be surprised though. I'd love to correlate the 3 or so decent sunspots from this new solar cycle to the TWZ but I do not have the time today. If somebody else gets a chance, I would love to see if there is a meaningful pattern.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

Now i took that period and resonated it back to see the previous cycle. I noticed the valley ended in 1859. I started to think what was pretty important that happened that year and immediately remembered the Solar Storm of 1859 aka "The Solar Superstorm". The largest solar storm ever recorded. en.wikipedia.org...

That is a great find. I wonder if there is another solar thing, if it will screw with our electricity?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

haha, too many people think they have "debunked" the time wave when one of the dips doesn't exactly represent what they thought.

all of people like that, no doubt didn't even take time to understand fully the concept and meaning of the time wave.

thank you for all of the work you have done too make the time wave a little more understandable for the layman

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yup everything you noted is/are significant.That the two versions of TWZ you're showing concur is also significant.Resonance with the sunspots of historical magnitude,also check.

Kinda early to be starting with this.I'm not looking forward to a hundreds of pages long thread(by then)bickering back and reasoned forth between the naysayers and proponents.I'm gonna re-re-re-reiterate: TWZ ain't webbot.

Each time I see 'em conflated,I'll do it again.It'll get old if Y'all don't actually read about it before poo-poo'ing and slandering the one with the failings of the other.ESPECIALLY if they're really correct.Like is turning out to be the case in the latest date,Oct 26.You know their whine,"Just picking and choosing to match the wave yadda yadda..."

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
Yup everything you noted is/are significant.That the two versions of TWZ you're showing concur is also significant.Resonance with the sunspots of historical magnitude,also check.

Kinda early to be starting with this.I'm not looking forward to a hundreds of pages long thread(by then)bickering back and reasoned forth between the naysayers and proponents.I'm gonna re-re-re-reiterate: TWZ ain't webbot.

Each time I see 'em conflated,I'll do it again.It'll get old if Y'all don't actually read about it before poo-poo'ing and slandering the one with the failings of the other.ESPECIALLY if they're really correct.Like is turning out to be the case in the latest date,Oct 26.You know their whine,"Just picking and choosing to match the wave yadda yadda..."

I just wanted to point this out, to early is better than to late.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ya well TWZ study is funny that way.The wave is right on time,no real need for the believers among us to be on threads warning about it too early.This thread is perfect,really,for sceptics.This allows enough time to thoroughly deconstruct the wave,the claims and all the points of contention.This is where TWZ technicians ought to guide and correct misconceptions.I like an argument but not a quarrel.Tha difference is agreed upon definitions,rules of logic and civility.

Starting,I think with this latest one.There were many anti's whose crowing was loud enough that I could practically hear the chorus before logging onto ATS.And THAT started BEFORE the time deadline even came due.And know-nothings,PLEASE take the time to read or listen to at least one thing by Terrence McKenna,his stuff has been so disseminated it ought to be cost free for you,I have spent hundred$ getting all I could find.U-tube has dozens of bits.And to the TWZ/Webbot conflators,I have one thing.

I bet dollars to donuts(yum donuts)the Webbot will point to this upcoming date.I have no way of knowing,except to note trends,so this is an actual prediction about that date.And you know I'm right,eh?MMM donuts...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

Great Find!

The question that now needs to be asked (and answered) is:
What is the significant event that happened between 1889 and 1890 that "ressonates" to this closer date?

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
October 26th was the pivotal point where the graph starts climbing again. on the 28th america announced it was at last climbing out of recession, along with parts of europe.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Exactly! I was a skeptic too but I looked into this, and it seems to predict huge events. We can only wonder at this point. That or hope that some guy has a psychic dream.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Giving this rather old thread a bump!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah thanks for bumping, especially considering it's January 18th 2011 tomorrow.

I guess the question is, can anyone think of something that happened in 2010 that could've explained the dip that was slightly worse than H1N1? Since the dip then is slightly smaller and yet for tomorrow it's "predicting" a significant drop

top topics

<<   2 >>

join