It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeWave Zero - January 18th, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This was a good thread to resurrect. I think more often than not, people are zooming too far in on the TWZ graph expecting something to happen because they see a huge drop up close, that in reality isn't much. The segment of graph that the OP shared shows a longer span of time, and what truly is a large drop in the graph. Maybe tomorrow can once and for all prove or debunk the TWZ theory.

reply to post by curious7

I don't see a spot on the graphs that shows anything going significantly below that point that the whole H1N1 thing occurred. Maybe you mixed the two graphs up?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The graph started diving on the 15th of Nov. 2010, which is when it tanspired that the irish economy was screwed, which then quickly spread to Europe. Since then as it has progressed downward it has been literally one thing after another in the news. Crazy weather globally from floods to white outs, Mass animal deaths etc.
At the bottom of the graph on the 18th of Jan, i don't think we'll see anything major, it's just a pivotal point where the graph starts to climb again , so we should after this date, see things becoming more "normal" again. Although, having said that, it doesn't climb to previous heights before it starts diving again later this year.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah I was looking at the first image, orange colouring during the 2010 section just after the H1N1 dip but after careful looking and lining it up the 2010 part I mentioned was actually slightly above the 2009 dip that was pointed out as the H1N1 outbreak.

If that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well the world seems to be fairly intact so far today.

Holding my breath until midnight..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Looks like we are safe! For now anyway

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle

Looks like we are safe! For now anyway

We may be.
Pity the poor souls in Pakistan - 7.2 earthquake just hit a couple of hours ago.

Having said that, this novelty dip on timewave has certainly played accurately out for me on a personal level.

peace
J

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JackBauer

Does no one read the news? I mean I'm pretty sure the over throw of a 23 year dictatorship in Tunisia on January 15th 2011 which helped spark the current protests in Egypt that may lead to a revolution there and the antigovernment protests through out the middle east is a pretty significant human event. One that would cause a huge drop.
edit on 30-1-2011 by sargel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sargel
reply to post by JackBauer

Does no one read the news? I mean I'm pretty sure the over throw of a 23 year dictatorship in Tunisia on January 15th 2011 which helped spark the current protests in Egypt that may lead to a revolution there and the antigovernment protests through out the middle east is a pretty significant human event. One that would cause a huge drop.
edit on 30-1-2011 by sargel because: (no reason given)

Note that it is being argued that wikileaks helped fuel the Tunisian conflict (which is a novel event) but anti-government protests and especially government violence isn't novel (which is why the graph is sloping up now IMO). What could be novel is the reaction of the government.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Wow, January 18, 2011 really did turn out to be a pretty big day:
www.bbc.co.uk...

Thats the day this whole Egyptian Revolution started. While time wave seems like a good basic idea, I just thought would need a lot more work before really predicting something.

Alright Phylnx, what's the secret? I've never really looked at timewave seriously before, but now I wanna know what exactly you did there to reach this date.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HariSeldon1234

I have a question. What is the Jan 18th 2011 resonance?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Talk about bump. Now I've been a lurker for years and usually like to keep it that way, but has anyone seen this? I was looking into Terrance Mckenna stuff and decided to check out his timewave zero info and noticed this link. It was originally made by someone back in 2009. Egpytian protests anyone? I wonder once the people control the country whether ancient info would be unleashed about the Pyramids and some of our (human) history. It is well known that the powers that be have held a staunch lockdown on certain parts of the pyramids for decades now. Even if this has nothing to do with pyramids, is it coincedental that someone wrote about the timewave and said the date Jan 18th (Tunisia Jan 15, and Egypt Jan 25) about the possible novelty around this period of time, 2 years ago so much so that it warranted a thread creation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join