It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American militia rising?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

1. Obama is proving to be no better than Bush
  2. The economy is crashing
  3. The banks are robbing from the poor
  4. People’s rights are disappearing at an alarming rate
  5. Americans have had enough and they are angry

And they wonder why the militia is rising

So, are you ready to join up when the time comes?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

If i was a yank i'd join these guys if they are as well armed and organised as that video portrays... hard times approach

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'd love to see these guys try and storm the whitehouse, I guess then they would see first hand what the meaning of indefinate detention will mean. Do they really think they can win against the might of Americas protectors, I think Not.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What militia?

Considering the amount of Americans that like to rant on about how hard done by they are and how utterly fantastic their constitution is that it allows them to depose any government they feel isn't working in their best interest, and their love for anything projectile based, and well, they just look like a nation of vaginas sitting around whining that their country is going down the pan.

I think that maybe you should just admit that your country doesn't actually have the balls to overthrow your government. If they did they would have done so a long time ago indeed.

In fact I'd say that maybe it isn't that they don't have the balls, they don't have the smarts. They are incapable of organizing such an event to the point that it is resulting chaos that deters them, the fear of the unknown. I think it would end in a completely disorganized bunch of yahoos running around imposing their twisted views of Christianity at gunpoint at risk of being labelled a Communist and hanged.

Mob rule in the US would be just as bad as mob rule anywhere.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Very Interesting Video...

I tell people... "You need a handgun and/or a shotgun for personal defense, and an assault weapon for government defense."

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
What militia?
I think that maybe you should just admit that your country doesn't actually have the balls to overthrow your government. If they did they would have done so a long time ago indeed.

I don't know where you're from, but in a way I agree. In my opinion, from talking to those who voted for the current administration (not just the POTUS, but congress too), these are people just wanting things for free. They don't want to fight for anything until its too late. They want to spread around my hard earned money to those that sit around and collect welfare. Yeah. Come get some.
Flame on...but you know I'm right.

Lets face it, we Americans have let it get so bad, we literally are going to have a hard time trying to change things now. The gov't is way out of control and in control at the same time.

Militias are going to be the perfect opportunity for the gov't to puff up its chest in a display of power to the people. Just watch.

Americans have become too reliant on the easy lifestyle. When the going gets tough, you will break down and cry.

I'm glad to see militias forming again! We need fighters! Not pacifists!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I'm from the UK, but I have lived in the US. I think the time for militias to have been effective has passed. The consensus seems to be that the war will be militia-vs-government, however I do not think this will be the case at all. What will happen is that due to the likelyhood of military turncoats (which is right and proper), the job of cannon fodder will be outsourced. Some have suggested that foreign troops have been training for martial law, well how about just war?

The only result from a militia movement now would be a seperatist, and fractured, United Stated, not unified (assuming a victory, unlikely imho). If you ask me there are only 2 possible outcomes, and neither of them will resemble the US as it is now (well 3 if you count nothing changing).

[edit on 3-11-2009 by quackers]

new topics

top topics

join