It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to have the vaccine or not??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I work in the NHS in the UK although not directly with patients. Today we had an email that there are 'open clinics' for all.

My dilema??? I don't 'do' vaccines/screening etc, I'm what is called a 'fatalist' ie I believe that we are all born with a death date.... BUT that's all about me. I live with a mentally (and more physically by the day) 86 year old and our daughter is 15.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do I go for it for others????

answers on a postcard.........................................

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by abstrusenumber1

Which vaccine are you talking about? Swine flu?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

My opinion would be get the 15 y.o vaccinated since they will likely be at higherr risk with school and all. If you have alot of contact with people, you may want to for the sake of the 86 yr old...but 86 is a ripe old age, so its really your choice. I would ask the 15 yo if they wanted or are willing to get it...I wouldnt force them. also will have to be careful I've heard the attenuated virus or live virus will cause you to shed live virus for 7-10 days...and that could make you all sick...this H1N1 stuff SUCKS!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Vaccines are good for you.

Fluoride is good for you.

Chlorine is good for you.

Mercury is good for you.

Aluminum is good for you.

Aspartame is good for you.

Massive amounts of salt is good for you.

Squalene is good for you.

If you believe any of these statements are true, I am coming out with a new product additive, it is a collection of tetanus-botulinal neurotoxin-shigella. I have a patent pending and numerous food distributors are arguing over who gets to put it in their food first.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco

My opinion would be get the 15 y.o vaccinated since they will likely be at higherr risk with school and all. If you have alot of contact with people, you may want to for the sake of the 86 yr old...but 86 is a ripe old age, so its really your choice. I would ask the 15 yo if they wanted or are willing to get it...I wouldnt force them. also will have to be careful I've heard the attenuated virus or live virus will cause you to shed live virus for 7-10 days...and that could make you all sick...this H1N1 stuff SUCKS!

I would never put that shot in my child's arm who is more precious to me than 1000 million Evelyn Rothchilds. I would sacrifice myself first, or them, but not my child.

What I would do instead is stock up on all the foods that are highly ORAC rated, those are the reds like cranberries, and vitamin C and work metaphysically. I would write in a notebook positive affirmations commanding and claiming health and being powerfully protected whle doing the work I cam to do, in the here and now, "I AM" statements, and visualize health. Do chakra mediations. See and visualize this health for all of my family including the elderly one. My 89 year old grandmother just passed away. She looked like she was in her 70 and loved to infinity and back again, and taking even one day, or one year of her precious life away is MURDER. This is a weaponized disease, and the vaccine is a weaponized disease, not only that, but there is a new mystery disease killing ppl in the UKraine. What do you bet that this is the disturbance over here, so the big thing over there, wont be noticed and that the shots wont make the other thing worse.

We need good nutrition, vit C, and metahysics.

And ppl have died from a disease that was dna tested and couldn't occur in the wild, almost identical to the bird flu/oops swine flu that baxters laboratory tried to release . I think there should be a really large angry mob by now.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I received the swine flu vaccine. I am a physician and I reviewed the literature, asked informed opinions of my colleagues, and put a great deal of thought into it. Other than a mildly sore arm I have had no side effects. Don't buy into the hype(either side). Do what you feel is right but know that you and your family will likely be fine no matter what you decide. I applaud you for thinking critically about the subject.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I say stock up on Vitamin C and D. Eat healthy and take all the vitamins you need some OxySilver water and all that.

Supporting that pharmaceutical garbage supports the NWO.

Holistic Doctors are on the right side of the tracks.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
scary stuff. I cant test this virus myself to see if its manmade...I cant get the vaccine and test it for these "harmful addatives" so what should I do...believe you, cuz you believe everything you read? I choose to take vitamins, wash my hands ALOT! and wait to see if a bunch of people start dying from the vaccine...but what about my 20month old son? do I dare wait to see if he can live through this virus? hope he doesnt get it? I think we all need to research this from an accredited source and stop giving advise unless we KNOW something...then prove it! stop all the hype.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If you drink too much water it can kill you.

This is my off the wall take on this:

I think this round of Vaccines are not going to be that bad, They not going to have enough to go round so the Virus will spread and kill a lot more people than last year-Just what they want. They already saying we can expect around 100,000 deaths. Regular Influenza kills about 30,000 Americans a year, so one could say Swine flu has made up 70,000. (not an exact science)

Once people have seen how bad this Winter was and hear next year, the rumors that it'll be worst, is when i think they'll change the Virus to something stronger, maybe its a test run we seeing in the Baltic's right now. (who knows).

The idea being, this is to get people in a Panic to line up for a vaccine shot. They now have you right where they want you, Now they can introduce the more lethal one that’s not contagious, that does not spread, but it'll take you out because they injected it into you.

If someone’s trying to reduce the Population, they have to be careful it does not get out of hand and Kill everyone or almost everyone. They don’t want that. The safest way to do that is to have control over the “virus’ by something spreading like the flu, that’s very dangerous, they could lose control of it.

Now that they have got you all lining up for the vaccine they can at random in different area’s take out 100Million people over a few years. Ya’ll all still be walking around thinking it’s a flu virus, meanwhile back at the Ranch its in the little tube. It started out as H1N1 a spreading virus.

But I could be wrong, maybe they think they can control it and it’s designed to spread like the flu and kill like the Plague! And that they already have a vaccine to counter it. So there’s no risk.

Many people on this site and others out there that do not want to take the vaccine might be a target anyway, they may not care much. We don’t take the Shot and we could be guaranteed to die at some point in the next 2-3 years from the virus. Who knows how long this plan will take to execute.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

My two grand kids (2 and 5) as will as my son in law all had it and it was no worse than having the normal flu. As a Gulf War vet who is now disabled ( thanks to shots that were rush and pushed on us) and who was asked by the VA to take another shot that’s be rushed, I say no thank you. To me this all seems to be blown way out of proportion.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think all vaccines fall in the same category of non useful. There is no guarantee that taking this shot will prevent you from the actual disease you are getting it for. There also has been no confirmed study research etc...that show non harmful effects throughout the years after recieveing the vaccines. Why is it that children born today recieve triple (or more)the shots I recieved when I was born? Don't give me the there are more diseases now than there were excuse either cuz if thats the case then why are there more diseases? Could it be increase in vaccines? Why on the planet would you think that pharmaceutical companies, doctors and anyone else related to "health of humans" want you to get better? If you get better you don't NEED them. They want you sick...it's simple, and it sucks!!

top topics

join