It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody know what Illuminati's idea of a Master Race is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
STOP ANSWERING THE DAMN THREAD IF YOU ALREADY MADE UP YOUR MIND THAT THEY DON'T EXIST.

For those of you more knowledgeable in their plans, I would really like to know what the Master Race that they are engineering is supposed to be like?

Who are they making hybrids with if any?

www.sjgames.com...

And they really are breeding a Master Race. The Nazis had no idea how they were being used, or why. And they'd be horrified at the Illuminati's idea of perfection.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
First off...who is "They"?

Now, going from the alien depopulation conspiracy of 500m or less, that aspect = doesnt matter...its not about making a pure race or whatnot, its about removing the sheer numbers on earth to begin with...black, white, brown, yellow, etc.

As far as other depopulations...well, there is a group in every race about how their race is the advanced perfect race and the world would be great if the rest of the races just died off...its called xenophobia and has been around since the beginning of our species on earth...nothing new about that. Easier to fear than to accept.

So, dont worry about what "they" say...because "they" don't really exist beyond just peoples personal xenophobic fears.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I get that they want to shrink the population by possibly 90 percent and that they want to get rid of the " impure races?" am I right?

Do they want all Aryan white people? Or do they want to bring in a new race of people or ETs? What exactly do they want to do after depopulating as much as they want?

What is the point of this new race of people? Please somebody explain to me so that I can understand it better.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Pocky]

Either way...the future is in shades of brown. Skin colour really is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I found my answer! OK, so they think that black people have the least "ether" content, making them the farthest from God, which seems to me like an awful lie. They believe that the Aryan race is the closest to God? The darker you are the farther from God you are? OMG this messed up! This is an atrocity to humanity!

1. The concept of a "Master Race" is really the concept of Aether (Ether) content. The Illuminati believe that the Aryan races have the highest Ether (light) content of all the races. Thus they continue, through genocide, selective breeding and genetic engineering, to try and bring all mankind towards this ideal.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The more light you’re exposed to from the Sun God of the Illuminati the darker you get. Just saying...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

These people's logic is messed up!

Most people in this world are Beauty-ist. I don't care what you say, subconciously or conciously we all are attracted to physical beauty.

The NWO seems to be about making a pretty Aryan world were we will all live in happiness.

But really, would that be the case? To be surrounded by blue eyed albinos?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You do know that you are quoting a passage from Steve Jackson Games, right? You do know that is from a Card Game that is satirical and making fun of conspiracy theories from the 1980s right?

Just checking!

However, a Master Race would be of exclusively those desired traits of the ones engineering it. The Third Reich's Master Race were blonde, blue-eyed, muscular behemoths. My Master Race would be a cross between Jessica Alba and Halle Barry and my own DNA...although admittedly the inclusion of my DNA into that mix would make for offspring far less attractive than either Jessica Alba and Halle Barry, but that's my evil Master Plan darn it and I'm sticking to it!

So, Master Races are always going to be an extension of Family Bloodlines, taken to an extreme. Each person's idea of the ideal Master Race is going to differ and of course include their own traits. In a strange kind of way it is just another manifestation of our innate desire to procreate. Bloodlines and Master Races are just another way to ensure survival of the species through the continuance of our own DNA, as opposed to everyone else's DNA.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Fraterormus beat me to it, but yes, you are referencing a satirical game. Look up the word "satire." Look at the last few entries on that list of awful things the Illuminati do and ask yourself whether that was written with the intent of being taken seriously.

Also, if you want to have an actual discussion about something and find answers, you're going to have to engage with people who disagree with you. Figure that out and life gets easier - and more interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Everybody wants to be pretty. I got it, everybody wants beautiful children and all that. But from my understanding, our sojourn on Earth is a learning game to learn that what truly matters is to love and respect each other for who we are and to treat your brother as you yourself would like to be treated, but I can't lie that physical beauty is an artform that is eye candy to the living. It's another incentive to live, to perfect your bloodline.

Subconciously everybody is on board with it, as far as physical beauty goes, most people agree with that.

This is very wrong still though, the way they intend to kill people.

Most of the sperm donations that are used are from Blue eyed Blonde men.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

They believe that man is God

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My only contribution would be that there are people who have openly said that the elite or rich could be evolving into an entirely new species within the next decades.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some miltary guy told me that there are a whole differnt set of rules imposed on normal people that some of us don't have a clue about. Like I have travelled succesfully most my life without proper ID or passports etc, I also don't think I'll ever age....never thought I would....like allways knew it etc.....theres a lot I say but a lot I still don't because even a lot I say now as been burned so much over the years by trolls etc, that I don't say as much.....because I am looking for info, or wanting to share info for others looking, but don't think my life should be on a chopping block either. It has been hard enough as it is.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't think it is a plan about race. I think it's about breeding humanity to be more intelligent, more healthy, etc... And there might be a split between humanity:

Those fat, unhealthy, and/or stupid people.

The thin, healthy, and/or intelligent people.

Has anyone heard about Obama's diet: fresh organic, etc. He is thin & healthy. I don't think he likes fat people. I've heard H1N1 is more likely to kill obese people. The economy now is also hurting those who are uneducated the most, and junk food is killing people through obesity. Eugenics might be going on right now and we don't even realize it. (Well, some of us realize it.)

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I'm not one of the people here who go biting the tails of anyone I dont' agree with. I ask interesting questions and I'm definitely open to whatever information I get. What matters is to understand the various viewpoints, so that one can get a big picture what is really going on.

So you can tell me anything. But what do you mean by " rules for normal people" who are those normal people?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, French, Dutch, Northern Italian

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BigCity1

People not of indigenous races you mean?

I really would like to know more about this?

What about a white person with Cherokee indian in them? Would that make them not a normal person? I mean how can they tell?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Indigenous to where? The aforementioned peoples were listed as eponyms; that is, they are named after the places they come from. By strict definition, they are indigenous. You would be well served to abandon the western colonial worldview as regards race if you want to understand what's been happening in the world.

/edit for clarity.

[edit on 11/3/09 by articulus]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think its whatever race is the "establishment". i.e. the people who founded the illuminati. Germans, Western Europeans. I doubt many Chinese, Nigerians or Pakistanis are in the illuminati.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well, apparenty normal people get asked for ID, if they don't have it, they are denied access, they can be catty, jealouse and back biting, so they aren't aloud around those who aren't etc..... I can see that, because I personally avoid those people like the black plague and don't invite them anywhere they might hurt others..... I used to get picked up and taken out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, in a limo....yet I didn't pay for any of it, nor even know how to question who did, or who was paying....if i would even mention something or someone I thought was awesome, there it would be within hours.... this was up until I was around 29. Then I met the monster stalker ex who is still day and night trying to destroy me in any way he can, and now I know the OTHER side.....how trapped people can be or feel, and how limited etc. I never had a clue before.

He has to be right there, trying to sabotoge, right in person though.

I also learned it is all a MENTAL struggle. You all have to identify your "crazy makers" (term I learned from the artists way) and concur them, to be in that same space. I have gotten pretty good at it, but when he (my ex) threatens my child in any way, I am still somewhat cought up. I know I have to figure this out, and then things will go back to the way they were before.

It is ALL about belief systems. Remove the abusers from your life, mind, and heart, and the power of the universe is really there at your finger tips.

I am taking my power back (power I never knew I had until it was stripped away). It has been an almost 7 year struggle of the worst tirals imaginable, but I am getting there, I believe, so I can help others get there too.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigCity1
I think its whatever race is the "establishment". i.e. the people who founded the illuminati. Germans, Western Europeans. I doubt many Chinese, Nigerians or Pakistanis are in the illuminati.

I don't think it is about race at all...... There are all races at the "top", and they all get along......even when at war those at "the top", are having tea and biscuits together, going on cruise ships and living it up.

I think they want those willing to, to just destroy each other.

I think it is all one giant testing ground.

Anyone who wants to can be cruising around too, but you have to WANT to.....that means letting go of fears, false belief systems, people who controll you, rules meant to controll.

Those truly at the "top", are not the ones spraying the chemtrails and poisoning food with the GMO crap etc....they have no need to, they have no power struggle they are fighting for.

The ones who are the criminals, are actually way BELOW everyone. They have billions of STOLEN $$, they don't OWN, ANYTHING, they are just stealing and have no sense of pride, because anything stolen can never truly be enjoyed or bring satisfaction or happiness.....they KNOW they are going down, they KNOW the gig is up, and they are trying to bring down as many as they can with them.

They are running a muck, because they ARE nothing, and HAVE nothing.....YOU are the ones who matter.....YOU are the ones whom they steal from.....so that is whom they attack, the ones they have stolen from.

YOU are the master race, you who can get up and move ahead without giving them ANY more energy......the gig is up, they are going DOWN.

top topics

join