It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle (pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

this one looks like a fake. The left hand side of 4 circles in a row are not touching the above fishy looking thing. The other side is. Aliens could of atleast made it symmetrical. I think they would have that ability.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think its meant to be birds and also it must have been man made,nothing natural could have made that....lol

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I beleive a lot of these crop circles to be hoaxes.

But there is a large percentage which are not explainable.

Especially some of the more detailed ones.

You would need a large workforce to try and knock one of those up overnight.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't see the big deal in crop circles myself. It seems too easy to be made by man to be considered any kind of evidence. If a UFO was caught in the act, it would lend more credence to it. Yes, I've seen that one video that showed such a thing, but it was a hoax, was it not?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.peoplesdefender.com...

This happened about an hour and a half from me. Interesting article on it too.

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by homerelmer]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Interesting article.

Looks like we will have to wait until october, to get the final outcome on exactly what caused it.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The strange mark, a series of four concentric circles, has appeared in a 65-acre field at Old Hutton, near Kendal, leaving passers-by to wonder whether it is the work of pranksters or something more sinister.

Andy Woodhouse, who lives in the village, claims that at around 10pm on Monday � when it is believed the circle was made - he saw yellow and amber lights followed by lots of white flashes.

Story: Click Here

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
this material is from the following people at www.cassiopaea.com and is freely distributed to those that want it, though I do not know if it still appears on this website.

Q: (L) Is it true that crop circles are a kind of grand Reiki being given to the planet?
A: But also messages and lessons.
Q: (L) Well, could it also be said that Reiki symbols as applied to the body are etheric messages to the etheric body?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Do they communicate information into our field, so to speak?
A: Everything that exists at all levels is just lessons.

Q: (L) Who or what group is responsible for crop circles?
A: Us. You bet.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of the crop circles?
A: Messages to world. All.
Q: (L) Do these crop circles mean an idea, an energy, a concept; how do they transmit messages?
A: Translate; it can be done.
Q: (L) This one here, what does it mean?
A: You.
Q: (L) Do you mean the human race?
A: Yes. Symbol for human race.
Q: (L) What does this one mean?
A: Planet.
Q: (L) What was the meaning of the circle my husband found in his driveway?
A: Mars.
Q: (L) What message did that convey?
A: Astrological.
Q: (L) Did it convey any message other than astrological?
A: What does Mars represent?
Q: (L) War... anger, energy, struggle, assertiveness, sex, life...
A: First four.
Q: (L) Now, what does this circle represent?
A: Interdimensionality.
Q: (L) This one here, what does it represent?
A: Atomic structure.
Q: (L) This squiggly one, what does it mean?
A: Struggle.
Q: (L) In what way?
A: Learning from change and adversity.

Q: (L) Why are there so many crop circles in Britain?
A: Window. Why Stonehenge was built there.

Q: (L) What exactly are crop circles and how are they formed? I know we have asked about crop circles before, but I would like to know the specific
mechanism by which they are formed?
A: Not issue, but energy vortex.
Q: (L) Does this energy vortex arise from within the earth itself?
A: No.
Q: (L) Where does this energy vortex issue from?
A: Here. Sixth density.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I know this thread is old as dirt, but I'd like someone to tell me how this is fake!!!!!! Look at how big it is...you see that little dot in the middle...that's a person!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Koola]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koola
I know this thread is old as dirt, but I'd like someone to tell me how this is fake!!!!!! Look at how big it is...you see that little dot in the middle...that's a person!!!!

Obviously it's not a fake. It's a crop circle. There are hundreds of them thru out the world. I guess you meant to say "please tell me that this was not made by aliens", huh? Sorry, but, unless you can show me how they were made by aliens, I'll stick with good old human imagination and inginuity.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
99% of cropcircles are people with boards and laptops,
maybe a round depression would be made from a flying disk not fancy designs.... .IMO

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koola

Koola Great pic.

Yes this thread i started is old as dirt.

I don't beleive the crop circles were made by aliens, but i do enjoy looking at the images

Since most of the links in this thread are no longer working, here is a site with
some great crop circle Images.

imageevent.com...

[edit on 7-2-2005 by quaneeri]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I repeat myself but some crops show lots of abnormalities and are NOT hoaxes. This is scientifically proved. Check the site of the BLT research team at www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
every one of thoes links came up with 404 error (dead link)

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmmmm. Crop circles are a funny old thing, Terence McKenna in Mondo2000 interview said they were all faked, which I always thought was a very odd position for someone that said the sort of things he said to take.

I went down to the UK crop circle area to see for myself,

I saw some badly done obvious hoaxes, and I saw others that featured the mark of the true unhoaxed cricle or glyph - the crops bend over and grow along the ground - that cannot be done by bending them over by hand, or by any known machine or technique. I did not have radiation or DNA testing equipment, of course.

The second time I went down that way I put this forum up to keep some records of various related things,

p200.ezboard.com...

back then the Crop Cirlce Connector forum was very different too,

I had posted quite a lot to their newer forum which I think is still online, but then I realised it too was just being used by a bunch of imbeciles playing some game that involved them telling me they owned one of the posters there in some kind of S&M way.............maybe they were the same bunch of weirdos that tried to set up an S&M community at one of my smartgroups?! Whatever it was, I deleted all my posts off the CCC board when I realised they were mostly all mad, or they knew that the others there were mad.

I just meant to make it clear that the first time I went down Wiltshire way (1997-8), it was very different to the second time I went down there (2001-2) - and those forums kind of reflected that problem - the first forum had lots of good people on it and some spammers and morons, but by the time the forum got official etc, it was just being used by posers and fakes playing some 4D emotional drama game.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
duff beer dragon, You have made a very good point... Regardless of the percent of hoax's, there are those that no man can create, unless it's on paper. There is a message for those sites/circles that are not of Man's creations... Our lack of perception will pervent most from seeing this, except for those that see it differently. We continue to believe were the smartest in all aspects of this universe as Man, I think we have more to realize. In this case Some of us want to know. others don't, most don't care. This is my take on it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just wanted to know if there has been any other reports/sightings that could be mention here... like to see/hear of current events? Considering summer month's are for some of us here, I suspect there has been more sighting's but tend's to go unseen based on print/New's media and such.
If only the real ones could be interpid (sp?) of what they truly mean!
Be real, some are beyound what Man could concieve in making... let alone to understand.... A Message is there!!! We fail to see it at this point in time!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A few years back, I had some time to kill (in-between killing some brain cells), so I decided to go to the class on crop circles. Some gnarly dudes from the UK had stopped by Starwoods,to tell us about how they were doing their crop circle thing.

Yes, the board and rope are the only tools used by the group, but the leader also brings some poles. Before you go out to the field, you draw a design on paper with a compass and a ruler (you really don't need the ruler, but sometimes it makes things easier). You lay out your design and shade in the circle based on the way your going to board the crops. You can also number some sequences for more complicated ones, but thats basically it.

When you go to the field, the leader and the stick planters go in first and scope it out. It's nice to get a flat spot with no ponds or crap in the middle. Then its plant some sticks, put cord on the sticks and plant some more to get your outline. Then grab the crew and have them walk the circles as planned. Usually someone follows up on the new guys to make sure they got it right.

A good crew can be in and out is under 10 minutes.

That was the class. We went out in the field and took about 25 minutes to make our crop circle. It was simple.

I figure with advanced alien technology, the little green dudes should be able to lay down a circle in less than a minute. That's probably the reason why no one ever catches the aliens doing it.

Reverend Stang lives!

Captain O

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
All one has to do is check the electromagnetic charge from the impression and can tell it is left by a cosmic force.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Found the Aricebo chart sent back with corrections was if nothing else, very intelligent as if Sagan did not know the parameters.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

[edit on 31-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join