It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we simply witnessing the most influential humans murdered by assassins from the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The last several years it feels like something is in play, not quite right. Unique and influential individuals mysteriously dying. It somewhat hit me with Kurt Cobain's "suicide".. Who could be more influential to an entire generation of genxrs than Kurt? I think he was on the path to being something politically HUGE in the future.. then one day he doses up on enough drugs to kill an elephant and somehow manages to walk across a room, write a suicide note then shoot himself with a shotgun? Is this a terminator situation in our midst? TPTB sending back assassins to secure and manipulate their own power base in the future? Who do you think they have taken out and why? Who do you think will be next? I know it is far fetched but does anyone else have a gut feeling things are not supposed to be this way?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I guess this cant go anywhere unless there is more evidence bud,
BUT maybe this could be true, just like the God Particle situation where scientists from the future are coming back to stop the god particle experiment (some scientists actually believe this,) back to the point; maybe it is a future assasin from the future, or maybe HIMSELF!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We dont need assasins from the future my friend,we have plenty right NOW who have there own pointless reasons for killing important people,besides why didnt they kill people like Hitler and Stalin and save millions.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Are you suggesting that Kurt Cobain, the over rated singer and guitarist from Nirvana was one of our most influential human beings?

You are also suggesting that he rated high enough on the John Conner scale to have a terminator sent from the future and stage a suicide?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm voting no on this one. First, I think that someone coming back from the future to kill someone introduces a time paradox. It's something like the grandfather paradox, but not quite as strong.

The grandfather paradox asks what would happen if a time traveler were to go back in time and kill his own grandfather before he had any kids. If he did that, then his father never would have been born, and neither would the time traveler. So the traveler couldn't have gone back in time to kill the grandfather, who would therefore have kids, and so on. How is such a thing possible?

So OK, the paradox with assassinating some major player is, you kill that person, and prevent him from making the changes that the future didn't like. Fine. Now, that situation didn't arise, because you killed the person who was going to mae those changes. Since they never happened, no one in the future has any reason to go back and kill the guy; so the guy survives and does whatever it was the future wanted to stop.

I understand that there is some question about Coblain's death, but to my understanding, it was mostly expressed by his widow. Denial is a fairly common reaction to a suicide. You can't believe they'd do it, they had so much to live for, why didn't they come to me - must be murder.

People in Coblain's situation - highly popular, access to drugs, lots of money - often wind up dying of overdoses or suicide. It's an occupational hazard. It's lonely up there at the top, when you can never tell your friends from people who just want to bask in your light, where you've got tons of people just being parasites on you. There's a lot of betrayal and heartache that goes along with the fame and wealth. You find out that money really can't buy happiness, and once you know that, you really don't know where to turn if you're still unhappy or feel empty. Drugs, suicide, mental illness, all are pitfalls of fame.

Well, OK, maybe it was murder after all. Just because it looks like suicide, doesn't mean it has to be. Someone drugged the guy, then put the shotgun under his chin and pullted the trigger, using his finger so there'd be "proof" it was Coblain who did it. Wouldn't be that hard to do. So let's go with the assassination.

Why would it have to be from the future? If Coblain were such a mover and shaker, about to start something big, why wouldn't some contemporary PTB's just go ahead and do it, in order to prevent it? Now you don't need any futuristic technology we don't know is possible; you don't get that time paradox; and you get almost the same result.

Without more evidence, you've got to figure Occam's Razor. When given a choice, pick the simplest explanation that covers all the known facts. Don't complicate things until the facts require a different explanation.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Time works in a way that would make that theory hard to believe. Making that big of a change would create a new alternate time parallel to our own. Causing a rupture in the space time continium. The best way to explain it was like the movie THE ONE. There are many parralel earths millions all with different events happening. Like for instance there is a world out there right now where none of this is happening. In another McCain is the pres.... In a another JFK was never shot... See where this is going. All have their own history, but it would be different that what we know as history. If somebody from our timeline went back and changed something major like that, it would create a new timeline. Their timeline would be unchanged, the future is linked to the past in a coilied spring. It may curved and slighlty deviate, but the changes you are talking about is another line all together. Like DNA you can change the chomozones but not the double helix itself.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

my thoughts as well.. he wasnt all that

2nd

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Very interesting thread subject. But this is exactly what Skunks works was created for, and this thread will be relocated to it's new home.

Futuristic assassins, sent back to render possable event altering individuals from succeeding.

Will have to look into this more, how ever sources will be difficult to provide given the concept.

Movie theme perhaps?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Because maybe they let Hitler and Stalin come to power to fulfill a New World Order agenda?

But no I don't know anything...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If one had the power to travel in time you would not need to commit an actual murder, a simple push or manipulation to lead your target into another direction would be all that is needed. The again perhaps a time traveling pimp/pusher could get one hooked on drugs so he never made it to class...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I know it is far fetched but does anyone else have a gut feeling things are not supposed to be this way?

I think your gut feeling is nothing more than something you ate
Interesting idea, though - but I'm sure there's a film about this idea, out there somewhere.

But as others have already said, why not someone important like Hitler or Stalin? Why not travel back to the time when Jesus was supposed to have lived and recorded it? Or Roswell? Or the JFK assassination? I would have.

But...Kurt Cobain?? Honestly, apart from needing a haircut, shower and some help with his muttering speech impediment, he wasn't anything special.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

because without hitler, we wouldn't have the worldwide "Rule," or whatever they call it, that we can't use atomic bombs.
ANOTHER point about hitler is that we wouldnt have lots of modern day medicine. (thanks to "Dr. Death's" experiments during WW2 in the death camps that HITLER made.)
I rest my case

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Finder]

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Finder]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Reasonable,

Not only do I think that you're right. I believe I have been targeted by individuals using these time travel technologies.

Read my thread over on GLP and the David Icke forum.

www.davidicke.com...

I actually believe that I've been tracked down by the TPTB for the very reason you mention here. They are doing this with numerous individuals.

top topics

join