It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1, My personal observations:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Moderators, please post where appropriate.
Part of my job is to travel to different Emergency Departments around the country.
I first encountered the Swine flu in Indiana in 1977, with a possible resurrection in 1991. While in Southern California, circa 2007, Influenza testing on some patients revealed Type A unknown. While during the beginning of the pandemic I was sent to Colorado and Montana. Colorado was hit in about April, and in Montana around June. The tragedies that I have seen were all in patients under 40 years of age. The two that stick in my mind are a 3 month old and a 32 year old. My current observation in New Mexico is, that the virus is mutating. I have personally become ill several times, not with the RSV, but with Type A. If H1N1 cannot be serotyped, it is classified as Type A unknown.
I have been alternating Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen for the aches and fever. I also have on hand various OTC anti diarrhea et anti nausea medication, along with generic cough medicine with DM, and inhalers. I also keep well stocked in Gatorade et Vitaminwater. Always check with you physician before using any herbs, supplements, or medications (that’s being said to be safe, and for the bowel sucking attorneys).
If possible, stay home et ride this one out.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nice.
I am an herbalist. I have been all my life. even living here in the states now I do not, nor can I succomb to western medicines. I have found I always get sicker as a result.

I have done quite a bit of research on this illness, and my advice (I am NOT a doctor, I am a chemist who works with herbs and trees) based off the research I have done is simpley Do NOT get vaccinated. Just ride it out. it takes three days to a week to get over it. I have noted the innoculated patience actually get a VERY severe form of the illness and some even die. THe ones that just ride it out are more likely to survive. I will post my research references here in a moment when I find them. The decision to get innoculated is your own of course. Being in the states, you are more adaptable and used to the various toxic chemicals placed in the foods, and medications. Your immunity to these various toxins are greater than my own. Being from Africa, and being one of the smarter ones that have never received the flu/polio/e-coli/e-bola vaccinations, I have ridden most of them out without failure. I do not know if the same effects will take place on AMericans and EUropeans. One wound THINK your immune system could use a break, but then again, How does this virus react with all the chemicals currently in your systemic being now?
cheers
Stanlee

Here is that list of referendum
Links for vaccinations history. Bad batches never stopped being shipped from a constituent company in Switzerland.
wireofinformation.wordpress.com... ine/
enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com...
www.opednews.com...
uk.messages.news.yahoo.com...
what is swine flu
www.cdc.gov...

Stories on the state of emergency (concurrent)
www.msnbc.msn.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.theage.com.au...
www.arabtimesonline.com...

Death by injection
thebirdflupandemic.com... and-death
politicolnews.com...
www.delawareonline.com...

[edit on 1-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I would quite the gatorade and eat some onions

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Violater1

I would quite the gatorade and eat some onions

also good for respiration are cloves, mint (herbal or extract) and for the heart..... Garlic for the joints I reccomend Flax seed

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Nice. I am an herbalist. I have been all my life. even living here in the states now I do not, nor can I succomb to western medicines. I have found I always get sicker as a result. I have done quite a bit of research on this illness, and my advice (I am NOT a doctor, I am a chemist who works with herbs and trees) based off the research I have done is simpley Do NOT get vaccinated. Just ride it out. it takes three days to a week to get over it. I have noted the innoculated patience actually get a VERY severe form of the illness and some even die. THe ones that just ride it out are more likely to survive. I will post my research references here in a moment when I find them. The decision to get innoculated is your own of course. Being in the states, you are more adaptable and used to the various toxic chemicals placed in the foods, and medications. Your immunity to these various toxins are greater than my own. Being from Africa, and being one of the smarter ones that have never received the flu/polio/e-coli/e-bola vaccinations, I have ridden most of them out without failure. I do not know if the same effects will take place on AMericans and EUropeans. One wound THINK your immune system could use a break, but then again, How does this virus react with all the chemicals currently in your systemic being now? cheers Stanlee

Fantastic post i really have nothing to add at all. I chuckled when the TS said to consult your Doctor before taking any herbs LOL because doctors will never tell you to take an herb. Correction some will but most won't.

Great post

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Currently positive for H1N1.

I've had a headache.
I've had chest aches.
I've had joint aches.

Current course of treatment?

Gyros Sandwiches and Nyquil.

Prognosis? Good.

I've known 12 people to have H1N1 now and no one has died.. or even been close to death's door.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

exactly. and how many of them were vaccinated? just for my research

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

With great sorrow, I have to report that I have seen some that die. I cannot go into particulars
Herbs, turpentine and chicken bones will not kill this virus.
I prepare my foods with fresh garlic, yes and onions, avocado and the other vegetables. There are some herbs that can help. But they won't the stop the fluid build up in the lungs, the 104 degree temps nor nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My 7 yr old son had H1N1 last week starting Tues. Severe headache then onset of fever later that night. Cough started on Wed and sounded pretty conjested but that only lasted 1 day. I took him in because I couldn't break the fever and was told he was classic flu and the only one circulating was the H1N1 which I knew this was what he had.
I am happy to report though it only lasted for him 2 full days of fever and headache then fever broke on Thursday eve and he was fine after albeit very tired. It's now Sunday and he still hasn't eaten but tiny bites of food here and there and he is still very tired but otherwise fine.

We too haven't seen any deaths here just a bunch of sick kids mostly.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Whoa there Violator 1. Do forgive, as I was not suggesting herbs will make this illness disappear. I am merely stating myself, as one who has never been vaccinated and has used eastern medicines all my life.. I cannot see any point in getting the vaccination. IT seems based off my own research (the referendum and some of the sources posted already) the vaccinations are more detrimental to immuno-failure than riding it out on common medications like Tylenol and Robitussin. OTC's seem to work rather well. I have seen people back home get it and they are fine. the few that were vaccinated are sadly in the grave. THAT is what prompted me to do this research in the first place. Ultimately to find just how helpful these vaccinations are. Again I am NOT a medical doctor. I have a bachelors in general physics, and chemistry. I am merely a horticultural chemist, who has seen almost every mate I have had who was vaccinated with WHAT EVER illness strain pass away from complications such as cancer, to the common cold. Only three of the 15 people had the HIV virus. THey should not have been innoculated in the first place.

My questions though... Of all the people who sadly die from this illness, how many are vaccinated, and of those that do not die... how many have been vaccinated?

I do agree. if you are not on a regimen of herbal medicines to begin with for atleast 5 years, you may as well throw that variable out the window. you need to be saturated with the herbs, and not be a drug user. IF you have been taking western medications... you may as well not stop now, as it woudl take too long to get them out of your system and start a healthy herbal wellness system. WE use them ONLY to boost the Immune system against the various ilnesses, Not all herbal remedies are killers of virus and infection Some just have to be ridden out. We know this.

oh.. for the nausea, and hi temps these herbs generallyt help when brewed into a strong tea with honey or sugar or even straight (if you can get past the tastes) (Head aches/migraine/nausea)Feverfew, Ginger, Chamomile. (These for the fever tempuratures)licorice root, cinnamon twig, asarum or kudzu root and ginger root

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Only one was vaccinated, a child of 6, male.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
as stated in an other thread , swine flu has killed about the same amount of people worldwide as leprosy has in 300 days

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Raw milk/colostrum, raw honey, raw fish oil are staples in my diet! Thankfully here in CA we can find raw dairy products in stores.

top topics

join