It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham UK UFO..Very Clear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I just don't think a UFO would be covered in lights, not in the extraterrestrial sense, and even if it was a secret military vehicle of some kind I would still think the same.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not a bad piece of work for a fake video.

It's suitably strange as to cast doubts in your mind. As a piece of CGI I give it 8/10.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is no more than another attention seeking borderline personality punk posting crap on YouTube. I don't think that they are a government schill because England has gone to disclosure. It discredits all of us who know the difference of what is and is not real. I remember the days when I would lurk unannounced here on ATS and find some factual interesting information that me and my buds would discuss. I some times wonder if the ATS firehose should be renamed Septictankhose

p.s., to my detractors, I will probably copy and past this message to many more feckless postings

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Why is it that I can see it's fake within 2 seconds and some praise it as the greatest UFO imagery ever caught?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Why do so many people nowadays fake UFO sightings? i meen they never get away with it, they just get ridiculed which is what they deserve.

I live in Birmingham UK and havnt heard a sniff of any UFO sightings. Im pretty sure this would of made even the local west midlands news even for a laugh but it hasnt. FAKE

Thank you OP for posting.

Edit: Also i have sent a request to the original poster of the video for his mates footage that is apparently bad quality. Just to see if he realy does have it.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Only the truth is hard to believe.
Truth will divide people.
Truth will create debates.
Truth reaction is a fake wave of disbelievers.
Sometimes truth is so hard for people to believe it.
Is this footage true? Is the other footage related to it true?
Why do all UFOs have a relation with orbs?
What is the truth here? Is there any truth in this fake real life?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

if you want to pm me i will share the original which has more footage on it
did anyone here decide to take him up on his raw footage offer?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

if you want to pm me i will share the original which has more footage on it
did anyone here decide to take him up on his raw footage offer?

Yes and never had a reply....

Think that says it all...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What it looks like?

Plastic toy and red LEDs..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Guess not many people in here are gamers.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Also, I just want to tell that this is not the most difficult thing to do. On the video I see only a background, so it's like you just have to take a photo, "paste" the UFO over the photo and then move both the photo and the UFO on a video edit program. Add a bit of motion blur to the entire photo, as it is black and nobody will notice it. You won't need to do tracking, as you do not have a real video, and you don't have to play with a daylight system, omni, free or area lights, as you don't have a sun emitting light.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
it could be the real thing....ufo's exist for sure....research as much as you can....there are some forgeries but most are for real...check out my web site below....i investigate for mufon......

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What do people make of the audio in the "girls" video? For a start it sounds genuine, there is wind on the mike, something squeaking and the clicking of the camera zoom audible, which fits with the zoom of the lens timing. What's puzzling is that there is certainly an audible rush of air sound as it passes overhead. It does seem a hoax I agree, but I must admit it is a very well thought out one, even setting up a another YouTube account to reply to your own video with another fake. My instinct if I was making this video would be to have verbal audio of astonshment perhaps or fear. The use of silence is in itself very clever again, if this is fake.
If you read UK-UFO recent reports a woman is reporting recently being alarmed by seeing a quite similar object while driving on the outskirts of Birmingham. If anything it would be good to knock these on the head once and for all as fake as I am still not 100%.
What bothers me is the fact that if someone really did come up with such excellent "real" footage, then of course everyone will scream CGI..."too good" etc. and it slips in to the pile of other hoaxes.

If I filmed a real plane flying over my house and post it on YouTube tomorrow, I am certain that x number of people if asked, would be able to come up with half a dozen explanations as to why it could be CGI. Think on that.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by highlander08]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by highlander08]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

If the name of the song on the video is anything to go off "This could be a fairy tale"
than it's a hoax

Zelong.

[edit on 13/11/09 by Zelong]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
This is no more than another attention seeking borderline personality punk posting crap on YouTube. I don't think that they are a government schill because England has gone to disclosure. It discredits all of us who know the difference of what is and is not real. I remember the days when I would lurk unannounced here on ATS and find some factual interesting information that me and my buds would discuss. I some times wonder if the ATS firehose should be renamed Septictankhose

p.s., to my detractors, I will probably copy and past this message to many more feckless postings

Or just some guy with a hobby and talent at what he does.

Why get so defensive about it? Would you accuse someone who likes to draw UFO's as being an attention seeker?

Yes, he is claiming it to be real but if I had that talent, I would like to see if I was good enough to pass something like that off as real.

By the way, "borderline personality" means not a thing, unless disorder is added afterwards. You are basically saying that he doesn't have a personality but is not too far off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join