It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham UK UFO..Very Clear

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i dont think theyve got a section for 'fukced up ufo sightings' lol
they should do though!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There was one in Brazil recently that looks VERY similar... maybe it is the real thing.

The second short video does give some ground reference.

I am of the opinion that everyone is a bit too quick to call "HOAX"...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by reppiznov

It's 11 seconds long, and appears to have been cropped to widescreen, note the grey bars at the top and the bottom. If you had a camera that was picking up that object, that well, wouldn't you film it as it flew away from you? The exposure, focus, image quality, and even the soundtrack reek fake. Maybe they limited it to 11sec because they couldn't be bothered to wait for longer during ray trace rendering

99% sure a bit of CGI tag team hoaxing is going on. A viral video maybe?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
There was one in Brazil recently that looks VERY similar... maybe it is the real thing.

The second short video does give some ground reference.

I am of the opinion that everyone is a bit too quick to call "HOAX"...

agreed...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This looks to like CGI, possibly by the same guy that did this. YouTube link

The way that both UFOs disappear into White orbs is unlikely to be a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yea pretty cool - but google UFO birmingham 03/10 and see what comes up

You Tube and this site

If the poster had such quality footage - wouldn't they contact the media ?

I would - I need the cash - either the poster is incredibly rich (so why a cheap N95) or is afraid of professional scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Martindoolittle

The way that both UFOs disappear into White orbs is unlikely to be a coincidence.

That is spooky similar. maybe its the same government technology or something.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Martindoolittle

Got it in one I thing - the trademark orb growing from the centre of the ship seems a favourite of his

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by reppiznov

That one was proven to be a hoax.Wasn't it?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Originally posted by reppiznov

That one was proven to be a hoax.Wasn't it?

I dont know. maybe the govt are feeding fake vids to try and cover up real stuff. i wouldnt put it past them.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-Raz

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I managed to make a screenshot as the smaller object flashes before it shoots in the sky. (1:35)

Can someone explain what I'm seeing?

This is the part that screams fake to me. He forgot to add motion blur - No camera could catch a fast moving object like that so perfect. Novice 3d artist have a tendency to want to show of their work in full detail.

Yup, its definatly CGI.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is another HOAX.

I wish these amateurs would find something better to do.

You can find this same craft in other videos with fake sound effects that are all spliced together and looped and not even close to being convincing.

The lighting effects in this video are super amateur. Looks like they are using simple omni lights, and the white sphere is just a sphere with a glowing material.

These lighting effects look so fake because they used a generic renderer to make the final frames of the movie. They should have used a better renderer, but the good ones are expensive (hence amateur).

Also the animated movement of the smaller object, and how it disappears, shows signs of being computer generated movement.

Plus, they messed up the sound effects in their last videos so they didn't even try this time and put music over it.

These type of people that makes these HOAXes just feed off the people who think it is real. This is because they think their work was actually good enough to fool them, when in fact a good majority of people just lack important visual skills. Everyone who comes out to say "oh I think it is real" just help motivate these HOAXers to make more.

Personally I'm tired of getting my hopes up every time I see a new video in ATS only to find out it's another HOAX. I don't think a real video has surfaced on ATS for a year now, it is getting BAD.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It looks CGI for several reasons, mostly the movements and the lights.

Here is a slow-motion (from 25fps to 5fps) and with light levels adjusted to try to see more things.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It looks CGI for several reasons, mostly the movements and the lights.

Here is a slow-motion (from 25fps to 5fps) and with light levels adjusted to try to see more things.

(click to open player in new window)

gotta be hones - its pretty realistic to me. dont be too quick to say fake. how is something like this done if it is not real?! you can see the guys house at the beginning!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Have you watched a movie in the last 10 years? Special Effects is now no longer done in the studio - you can buy cheap software to do it at home !

How is not the question but why ?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I suggest you learn about 3D modeling, rendering, video composites, and after effects. It will increase your ability to detect fake videos.

The video in the OP is a fake.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
well, in the blurb at the side of the video, the poster says that he'll send the hard file out on request. I've sent him a request, so we'll see what the uncompressed version has to say, if and when it turns up.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Its CGI. Notice the top right leg or wing reflecting grayish color without much or any reflection against it.

The object is very smooth as it moves, very similar to what we see in games now days reflecting a smooth 30 frames per second or more as it moves.

Please people do not be fooled by this animation, none the less if it was real the author would have filmed it for much longer, and it is quiet difficult to animate an object any longer than 30 seconds because it may dispose its true intentions being CGI. That is why the author of the video decided to only have it filmed for several seconds.

But non the less OP thank you for posting.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Or maybe somebody messing with the same 3d model?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Its CGI. Notice the top right leg or wing reflecting grayish color without much or any reflection against it.

The object is very smooth as it moves, very similar to what we see in games now days reflecting a smooth 30 frames per second or more as it moves.

Please people do not be fooled by this animation, none the less if it was real the author would have filmed it for much longer, and it is quiet difficult to animate an object any longer than 30 seconds because it may dispose its true intentions being CGI. That is why the author of the video decided to only have it filmed for several seconds.

But non the less OP thank you for posting.

It was my pleasure, as you could tell I was very sceptical about it initially but it was one that had not been posted so I popped it up for peoples perusal. There was also one from India that was so fake it was untrue, several orbs and saucers flying around mountains...

Stunk of 3D Max 100%

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join