It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham UK UFO..Very Clear

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Is it a fake, I don't know but it's had some time spent on it if it is!

I've had a search and didn't find a reference to it on here, please remove if there is already a current thread.

My instinct is to say fake, he seems to know when the craft moves sharply ahead of time and it's all in a too good to be true look to me but who knows!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Looks fake to me. If it was real, it would be one of the most important ufo videos of all time. And we either would have heard lots more about it, or TPTB would have it removed as soon as it was uploaded.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I managed to make a screenshot as the smaller object flashes before it shoots in the sky. (1:35)

Can someone explain what I'm seeing?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
yeaaah

this relly lookslike something

if its real then its the biggest ufo shot

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Here's a video shot with the night mode with the Nokia N95 8GB:

www.youtube.com...

Notice the way the lights trail.

Here's another from a RC helicopter, using the night mode:

www.youtube.com...

I think the UFO in the OP video was added via CGI or wasn't filmed with the Nokia N95. Given they say in the video description:

The most beautiful and importat thing i have ever seen. this was filmed on my nokia n95 8gb on 03/10/09 in birmingham england.

I'm leaning towards CGI. Particularly with that perfectly defined circle at 1:56 in mind.

Edit: Updated descriptions, which were wrong.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
lOOks lke a GI Goe toy wit LED's.

I doubt that any video this caliber would have gone un noticed for this long.

Another "debun kers" wet dream. I bet the chair in the basements getting worn out while Real ufos are flying over head.

Go outside and look!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
I managed to make a screenshot as the smaller object flashes before it shoots in the sky. (1:35)

Can someone explain what I'm seeing?

This is the part that screams fake to me. He forgot to add motion blur - No camera could catch a fast moving object like that so perfect. Novice 3d artist have a tendency to want to show of their work in full detail.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I've seen something very similar to this here in Manchester, however it wasnt that shape.. it doesnt look..real to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Needs original audio for me to have an opinion. I would like to hear this persons reaction while filming such an event to get a feel for it. So far, it seems fake, real fake.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Post production music soundtrack?!
Why?!
Screams fake!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I found another similar one from Birmingham

Fixed Link

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Did you see them]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wasn't sure at first but some chick has just posted something on youtube with exactly the same craft on it. I think it is 'video responsed' onto the original youtube vid. looks legit. if it is, some one needs to get up to Birmingham England pretty sharp. either that or get the hell outta there quick smart - im not sure which one!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by reppiznov
I wasn't sure at first but some chick has just posted something on youtube with exactly the same craft on it. I think it is 'video responsed' onto the original youtube vid. looks legit. if it is, some one needs to get up to Birmingham England pretty sharp. either that or get the hell outta there quick smart - im not sure which one!

CHECK THE SAME CRAFT HERE

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yer thats the one I found - cant seem to get it embed for some reason ?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
Yer thats the one I found - cant seem to get it embeded for some reason ?

oops spelin

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

you were knocking off the - in -csju9NqTKM

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Looks too good to be true and the sound effects are making me think fake.Hope I am wrong though.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Did you see them

Also they have posted the video in the Entertainment cat.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
FAKE

Sorry but -

1) Something this clear would hit the major news channels in the UK and on 04/10/09 I was in Birmingham and didn't see any mention even on the local news

2) As an owner of an N95 - which the poster claims he used the video quality is far beyond that that my phone can produce. (i shot a lot of footage at Brand Hatch during the Ford Festival two weeks ago and I just wish it was as clear as this! )

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join