It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can beat Swine Flu and Pnuemonia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Aliengenes as for the competitive remark I have to back my onions up against your nasty ass garlic anyday pal.
As information I welcome all to this thread. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i eat more onions than i do fresh garlic, but what i will say, garlic don't my goddamn eyes

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Cry? Do you find that hard to write Al? That's exactly why my onions will blow a wad all over your garlic. You know? This could get to be fun.
ontopic and everything. I think.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Flu/Cold/Pneumonia well being.

Cayenne or Habanero peppers with any of the following... Can add it to liquids or seasoned, either way it will expand your blood vessels making ANYTHING you eat more easily absorbed. (Also stops heart attacks which is proven).

Onions
Garlic
Leeks
+
Excersize
Suana
Hot bath or shower (Then at the end switch to cold water fast and you'll feel really alive)

Other things to consider daily for prevention... (The above can be used as well for this purpose)

Honey+Cinamon (4:1) 1 TBSP
Honey+Cinamon+lemon tea

*** A routine for you, from me ***

1) Wake, go put the water on
2) Slow stretch, relax and let eyes adjust
3) Drink tea+ lemon and honey+cinamon
4) High intensity fast burn for max sweat
5) Hot shower with a cold ending
6) Eat

Thats a pretty fast routine for someone who is in good health and has the ok to exert w/ no heart problems etc. You'll end up more mentally focused and feel better physically.

Trust TheRemedial (Thats me
)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
Flu/Cold/Pneumonia well being.

Cayenne or Habanero peppers with any of the following... Can add it to liquids or seasoned, either way it will expand your blood vessels making ANYTHING you eat more easily absorbed. (Also stops heart attacks which is proven).

Onions
Garlic
Leeks
+
Excersize
Suana
Hot bath or shower (Then at the end switch to cold water fast and you'll feel really alive)

Other things to consider daily for prevention... (The above can be used as well for this purpose)

Honey+Cinamon (4:1) 1 TBSP
Honey+Cinamon+lemon tea

*** A routine for you, from me ***

1) Wake, go put the water on
2) Slow stretch, relax and let eyes adjust
3) Drink tea+ lemon and honey+cinamon
4) High intensity fast burn for max sweat
5) Hot shower with a cold ending
6) Eat

Thats a pretty fast routine for someone who is in good health and has the ok to exert w/ no heart problems etc. You'll end up more mentally focused and feel better physically.

Trust TheRemedial (Thats me
)

What an excellent post Rem. Thank you so much for this addition. I swear by honey and cinnamon to kill bacteria in the mouth and throat. It will even clear chronic bad breath that comes from the gut. Superb Gallant.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi,I remember reading this thread last year when swine flu hit the U.K. so thought I would search it out again just in case I missed anything!

We have six chilsren who are all in different schools ,college,home ed ,so the chances someone would bring something home was quite high last year , after flatly refusing to have any vaccines I began searching for healthy alternatives and came across quite a few on here before I even began on the web!

I can't say they have been perfectly healthy ,the odd cold and blocked up noses but thankfully nothing major.

When we have Oil for heating I put a saucepan with onions and water on the oil burner and let it simmer,at the moment Oil prices have been far too high so we have little hot air heaters in the front room and I have placed a bowl with water and onions in front of it and it seems to be working,just not quite as pungent!

I can't remember where I read it,I suspect it was on here that hayfever tablets were meant to help prevent Cykotine storm so every morning they have a vitamin C tablet ,a hayfever tablet and an Omega 3 capsule.

I think there is a lot more cases of swine flu in Cornwall than is being reported ,they have already put a gag on reporting cases and deaths in other areas of the country so I would not be suprised at all if it is on the increase here.

I will buy some tumeric and some cayenne pepper ,lots of spicy dinners are planned!!!!

Anybody else have anything useful?

Oh,I must thank you for this thread ,you have kept us a lot healthier than I thought we would be!

edit on 10-1-2011 by saratoga123 because: Spelling

edit on 10-1-2011 by saratoga123 because: Spelling,I need coffee!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Better to not get it. Perhaps 5000-10000 IU vitamin D daily. High dose of Vitamin C, maybe 2-6 grams daily, more if you find it necessary. Anti-oxidants. Add colostrum to your daily mix. Colostrum has been one of those peaces of magic when it comes to being well. Multi-vitamin, enzymes, pro-biotic, MSM, magnesium. Nothing really grabs hold for any length of time anymore. Not exactly sure what exact doses of the above would be best for you.

Just so our lovely FDA, says, "OOOOhh you can't say cure." I'm not saying anything about this curing anything. lol

Troy
edit on 10-1-2011 by cybertroy because: added a sentence

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

That's apoint I've made sure to stress throughout this whole thread. This is no substitute for a Doctor or medical help. Just an addition I think you can count on in a pinch.

Saratoga123
Very nice to see people are still looking up trhis thread. Best Thread I've put together by far. I really enjoy the fact that I've helped people I don't even know.
Warm fuzzy's

What a classy place ATS is for making things like this possible Thank you to the owners, adminstration, mods
everyone involved. You are all incredible.

edit on 10-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Vitamins and nutrition is my health care plan. I simply don't get sick to any large degree anymore. I haven't been to a doctor (bar a dentist) in over 15 years. I am on zero medication, and life is quite good. Some moments are quite amazing.

In emergencies, like stabs, accidents, necessary surgeries, broken bones, etc. a doctor is the person to see. For nutrition and health, seek something other than the health care system.

Troy

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

I figure I migfht as well reply to this to get it to go thru to our new members as it hasn't been ciculated for quite some time. Yes that's right, onions people. They saved my friggen life.
edit on 21-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have 2 fresh onion halves in my room as we speak, felt sniffles a few days ago, no more sniffles

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Fantastic thread Randyvs.

I so wish i'd known about this a few weeks ago! Had the worst flu of my life...took a month to get well and I still have a cough even now!

Big thanks to Mellisamouse for highlighting it again

I took mostly hot lemon and honey with a bit of grated ginger which was lovely and soothing, and polished off a bottle of whiskey in toddies lol, but no cure. The doc wouldn't give me anything because 'it's viral, let it run its course'.

If I or my kids get the slightest sniffle again I will defo try onions!

S&F cos I think this is still so relevent.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

Hot toddy's are bitchen to be sure. Alcohol can kill a lot of crap inside you. Not good if you drink to much of course
but it's people like you who this information floating. Now days I choose when to respond to folks so I send it back thru the heep at the right time. So here we go again. And thanks for the support.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
okay gang... my husband has been sick since Monday and it's now 5-31-13 at 1:46 am and have been simmering white onions for about an hour. My husband is starting to feel it in his eyes and throat. He says he's still a bit stuffy, but not coughing as much. But he says he's more stuffy now than before I started the onions. He does say it's helping his lungs more than his sinuses, but he does feel a wee bit light headed at this point...
Will keep you all updated as this experiment continues!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: missvicky
did he died?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: missvicky

I'm with you Miss, pay no attention to the clowns.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
so what exactly do you do? do you use cold water? hot water? leave an onion boiling on the cooker? and how many bowls of onion and water do you leave in the room.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

Depends on if someone is sick or if you just want
your environment fortified so no virus will be hang'n
around. If someone is sick, steaming onions and breathing
in the steam with a towel draped over the head works
wonders. Or humidifier as in the OP. I usually just cut up
half an onion added to a cereal bowl of water during cold
and flu season and keep that in my bedroom and let it evaporate.
Then toss it and repeat. But as I said at the beginning, this is in no
way ment to negate medical attention. But it may be just the thing
when nothing else is working.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

thanks for the reply, i'll give it a go next time one of us has something.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
S&F!

I'll file this for use when I need it. Some of the "ole-timey" stuff may draw snickers in this age of big pharma, but I found honey and cinnamon to be a life-saver as my teeth were all dying. The medications I've needed the last few years pretty well all cause dry mouth and that is the kiss of death for teeth. Wished I'd educated myself when I was younger about root canals... A natural tooth that has to be pulled heals WAY better! I would have swallowed my pride and just had them pulled as one went bad.

I mention the honey and cinnamon because you can make a paste with it and put it on an inflamed or fractured tooth and it works wonders. Since the original OP, there is a new warning that you should be SURE to watch for... Even though I'd told my wife what to avoid, I took one look at the label and had to count to ten before I was ready to show it to her. Make sure to look closely at the label!!!!! There is imitation honey now that is nothing but high fructose corn syrup and coloring. Just imagine a paste made with that lathered on an exposed nerve!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join