It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beathing the Universe in, through your eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The title may throw you off a bit but allow me to explain. I want you to try a little self experiment. Look at an object in front of you. Now think about this object, analyze the object, describe the object in your head as your eyes wander over it's surface. Now focus on your thoughts as they project from your brain through your eyes. If you can feel the energy from your mind going out then we can proceed with the rest of this experiment. If you cannot focus on the energy moving from your brain, through your eyes, and out into the reality--onto the object then you may have to work on it.

Once you realize this movement of energy, I think all of us have done this as in a way we are projecting our internal mind into our reality.

If you are able to do this and feel this energy, it's time to reverse the process. Breath in the reality through your eyes...do not think just feel the particles moving from reality through your eyes and into your brain. Do you notice anything? Does anything feel different?

I'm curious to hear what others think, before I say what I've found to be true about this technique.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
maybe you should try breathing through your feet?

the daoists here will know what that means!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Did you try the technique? Apparently not.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hmm... sounds like someone has given up there Chi, Qi, Prana energy through impatience of others and so has let fear(the mind killer) creep in. Tsk tsk

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I have to just say that your avatar is very very very offputting to any kind of positive thought's or "universal" energy feeling, seeing, thinking experiment you are wanting anyone to do???

It's kinda creepy man?

lemming's n all that??

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

When I focus as if trying to project my mind into reality I notice my eyes get watery. When I focus as if trying to take "in reality", my eyes widen up and get dry. Personally, I think there is an obvious answer as to why this happens. I'm also curious, what type of energy should I focus on, or just all forms at once?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I maybe "feel" something and the thing i was studying seemed to blur or vibrate?? maybe my imagination but i have only tried it this once?

Is this anything like what you refer too??

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

BTW TY for the avatar change!!!

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Tried it with a diff object and it seemed to be "optically" getting drawn to me or something? im not too sure what exactly?

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watsgoingon?

The change in avatar wasn't my idea, a moderator said it was over the size limit.

Anyway, to answer your question about "vibrating." What occurs with me is an internal experience. It is a physical experience that occurs inside of me. I don't want to come right out and say it, because I want to see if anyone else notices anything. This may be something I experience only, so I wanted to see if it could be duplicated.

I will say in part the physical experience is a pressure change inside my head, but that is a small part.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Have you considered sinus problems? Maybe intently staring at thing's is inflaming your sinuses.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Huh. The only time I had any physical sensation was when I was observing the object. I got a kind of buzzing, tingling sensation below my eyes and at the side of my nose. I didn't get anything when I tried to reverse, other than seeing that outline of objects that are sometimes mistaken as auras... forgot what it's called. But that's just because everything started to blur when I was concentrating. And my eyes stung a little.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I'm curious to hear what others think, before I say what I've found to be true about this technique.

I become one with the object. Background disappears and only the object remains. I am the object and the object is me.....

In my case it was a teacup so that was kinda freaky......i'm of to watch Disney's Beauty and the Beast because i suddenly relate much better to that little talking teacup...

Peace

[edit on 1/11/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Yes, one can breathe through every and any cell in the body...
However, the eyes are the only part of the brain itself that is "exposed" to the outside world (which the brain/yes co-creates, no less).

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hey peoples remember FEAR is the mind Killer. Pure Love is the ultimate atonement for everything in reality

new topics

top topics

join