It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the threads and constant attacks at Predictions by some Members?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
and this defends all of the blossom goodchilds how?

Do you like being lied to?

.....You are labeling EVERYONE, or at least you did. You labeled anyone, and everyone who posts predictions as "linked to mental disabilities", so nice try now to retract what you said...

I showed that there were predictions, even from web bot
, which came to pass, but people like you obviously can't admit when you are wrong, and even when predictions do happen, you tend to dismiss them and labeling them all. Not to mention belittling anyone who happens to know, or think that predictions do occur, and have proven so in the past.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well I have never bashed anyone over them, but no, I don't believe in future predictions, and I have as much right to come the predictions forum and why I think they are untrue as anyone who comes here to post predictions.

I mean if people can truly see the future then show me where it has happened, because I have not seen anything convincing...ever... I mean I would love to be a believer, it would make life a lot less stressful to know that work, and the like are unnecessary. I mean if we live in a predetermined time line then I can choose to either go to work or stay home and play video games. It doesn't really matter, if it is predetermined that my rent is to get paid then it will get paid no matter what I do.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The problem with the posts of predictions here ElectricUniverse, is the impact it causes upon new members whom have a genuine interest to learn of unconventional related topics for explaining questions that they seek. When they stumble onto posts of those who make convincing boasts of predictions, while supporting it with GROSSLY mistranslated ancient texts as reference and true source, it creates a very scary impact mentally to those whom are new to this. What aggravates me is that I believe the reason for most if not all predictions posted, is the desire of the author to receive his/her 15 minutes of fame if by CHANCE some part of the prediction did somewhat appear to have some truth to it. This desire causes damaging impact to new members. To myself, it is pure comedy and entertainment to read the predictions. But I cannot help to recall the impact all this had upon myself 10 years ago when I was new to this.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

There have been threads about this, just check the forums for them if you are really interested.

BTW...your rent is not going to pay itself, in case you didn't know... Now you are being silly and making a wild claim...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Then i guess everyone who is posting, even responding to threads is just "trying to get their 5 minutes of fame".... Just by replying to this post and claiming that no predictions have ever occurred, even implied, you are just trying to get your "5 minutes of fame"....

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join