It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist/Maitreya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Antichrist song!

Details:
(Antichrist) From the album (Maitreya - The Falling Away (Released 22nd July 2009) For more info please visit: www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa Producer, performer and video maker (Ac.war.ion)
(Benjamin Creme Skit) From the album (Maitreya - The Falling Away (Released 22nd July 2009) For more info please visit: www.myspace.com/maitreyatfa Producer, performer and video maker (Ac.war.ion)

www.youtube.com...

Spirit

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Do either of the websites you listed have the llyrics posted? I'd go read it, but I just couldn't sit through even 30 seconds of the "song". That stuff makes my old brain hurt.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I appreciate your desire to inform people

but

i can't stand 3:59 of RAP lyrics

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Interesting. Most people don't even know who Maitreya is supposed to be these days. Really just a new Buddha who lives on Earth and found just another way to enlightenment.

Yet, some crazy Arabic fool in white robes pretends to be Maitreya as he walks around in what looks like a trans-substantiated state, as all these starving, dirt poor people surround him. That is a real enlightened mentality.

Sounds like the Anti-Christ to me! Hmm, I wonder if I could market an Anti-Christo sandwich? Boils and plague optional. Mmmmm.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't understand why its '/maitreya.'

"Maitreya" is a Buddhist thing, it has nothing to do with Christianity.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
yea, so many times i have seen this antichrist/maitreya connection it sort of makes me sick. How did such ignorant connection take place initially anyways? Maitreya is just the future buddha, successor to the historic Sakyamuni Buddha, who resides in the Tusita Heavens counting his days until he is incarnated as flesh.

I wonder if this has to do with any Christian propaganda trying to demonize buddhism

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

Maitreya is the name of the artists.

Hope that clears up the confusion

Spirit

new topics

top topics

join