It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World is Just a Joke!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Think about it, people do crazy s**t everyday all over the world, check the "This World is a Mental Asylum" thread here.

Everyone is running around doing crazy s**t, the "leaders" of the world are declaring fake wars for no reason against other nations, sitting back, bro chilling with their political homies, while innocent people die. Those countries have drafts, we dont, but we still have dumb asses joining the military and fighting fake wars that truly evil people declare. We, yes WE let all this happen. The people who follow the orders let the few people in this world, run this world.

This world is a fake, we never do anything, but we always here about s**t, and we can be sure that most of the time, a few people who think they are god, are the ones who are giving us this amazingly fake world.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I don't think the world is as much "fake" as it is illusory. We'd like to think everything is permenant. But it is not. This where is we fall into the first trap of "maja" or illusion.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
yeah so...wat do u want?

complaining about the obvious isnt really going to change anything
if your not willing to make a move on this "crazy" world.

is legit pimpin part of ur plan?

[edit on 31-10-2009 by platipus]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
yeah so...wat do u want?

complaining about the obvious isnt really going to change anything
if your not willing to make a move on this "crazy" world.

is legit pimpin part of ur plan?

[edit on 31-10-2009 by platipus]

There are so many idiots running around these days, it would be best to start exterminating them one by one, but I know, its not right to do it isnt it?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Things in this reality are only as fake and real as you want them to be. Go insane and join the nut jobs or stay sane and follow the rest of the flock or do neither and watch life pass you by. Either way it makes no difference. Find the sanity find the joy find the hope. If you dont like the way things are going on either try to change them or move somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Things in this reality are only as fake and real as you want them to be. Go insane and join the nut jobs or stay sane and follow the rest of the flock or do neither and watch life pass you by. Either way it makes no difference. Find the sanity find the joy find the hope. If you dont like the way things are going on either try to change them or move somewhere else.

I suppose we can make it real again, by not exterminating the people, but all the government leaders of the world, all the rich people, all the illumanti/kings/bankers/politicians and whatnot, and impose either anarchy or a World Order that is actually ok, unlike the NWO we hear about today

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LegitPiMPz

If i had that much power and money i would probably be just as bad. Humans are weak well the ones i know are anyway, Most people think they can say no to temptation but most fail.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You know sometimes I think if all the rich are dead,poor or in jail or something.
How in the hell would I get a job?Maybe I would work for myself?would that make me rich? wait a second should I just die?
Maybe we should just all be on some federal tit.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
"Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely."

The weakness of man is the obsession with Power.

By the way, here's the thread about the world being a Mental Asylum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join