It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Pleiadian Project?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eladria
The Et's don't need the internet to monitor what we are thinking.

If ''they'' monitor the internet, then they must be laughing and rolling on their flying saucer floor while reading some theories found here.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jigore

Originally posted by Eladria
The Et's don't need the internet to monitor what we are thinking.

If ''they'' monitor the internet, then they must be laughing and rolling on their flying saucer floor while reading some theories found here.

Perhaps that accounts for why people are seeing more spaceships. Perhaps they are laughing so hard they are falling over the dashboards, skewing the controls and falling out of orbit.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The awareness and sightings of ET presence is on the rise and thanks to internet, we can communicate the information worldwide. We do, however, need discernment to know which ones are accurate and real.
When the truth about their presence will be for all to see, many belief systems will be shattered and it will cause suffering for many who are not ready for that event.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't think ATS is an alien website.
I doubt whether any website is alien.

However , the internet does provide an ideal
way to watch and guage the thoughts , emotions , beliefs
and actions of a large cross section of humanity .
[ in the developed countries ]

.... without any outside intervention.

Written communication , when anonymous , really opens
the true character and intentions of the author .

.... it also can educate and transform society in a positive way,
provided the privilege is not misused.

I'm sure they get a few laughs along the way as well !!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Humans do strange things!

Again, don't assume the perspective of aliens will be the same as ours. You may think of human behavior as strange, stupid, evil...but aliens may not share our sense of inadequecy.

When your pet cat streaks through the living room and smashes headfirst into the couch, do you get angry at the cat for being stupid? Personally, I emphathize with the cat, smile and want to love it and comfort it, but understand its need for dignity enough to leave it alone. If a human were to do that, you might consider having them locked up. But a cat can do it and it's endearing. It is such a stretch to think that aliens might have a similar perspective of our faillings?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join