It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a Pleiadian Project?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Seems I read on a thread somewhere a mention or suspicion of this. A search turned up nothing.

Suppose the internet were being monitored, not only by political agents, but also by exterresterial beings?

What a convenient way to really get into our heads, read our thoughts, and possibly single us out! But for what purpose?

I know nothing about Pledians. I wonder how many different groups of galactical beings would be interested in the evolvement of humans?

Could internet, as a sampling of human development, be a deciding factor of alien intervention?

What would they be looking for?

If many discussion forums were actually alien projects to better understand the development of humans...would this be a cold clinical approach for research?

What would be their motive?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't think any aliens watching the Earth would care much about our bickering and squabbling on the internet.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You ought to consider using this forum more creatively.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Suppose the internet were being monitored, not only
by political agents, but also by exterresterial beings?

If the internet is being monitored by aliens, consider that their perspective of it ay be very different than ours. The internet is a communications/data storage medium connecting a sizeable portion of the human population.

From the perspective of an alien, the internet may well appear to be a precursor to technological enablement of racial telepathy

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I knew it. SkepticOverlord *is* green!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
No it is a project of two americans (one of them loves celebrities) and a british guy, they have another american collaborator that has a name that resembles cookies.

And two old chaps, one is a vet that used to be in broadcasting and the other one looks like an anchorman.

C.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Darn...you found me out.

Oh well, cover is blown...back to my planet I go.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just hope that my tin foil hat is still working...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I think the only communication we have with the aliens is with
the crop circles.
MJ-12 probably talks to them everyday.
Mainly identification friend or foe.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yes, the crop circles are a form of communication from some of these races, with very high levels of consciousness, and the reason they communicate that way is because they have no protection against our polarized consciousness.

Internet is not unique in this universe. There are other forms of internet with technologies beyond human comprehension. These other internet systems allows them to tap in to any civilizations progress, and they can find out exactly what they need to know, when they need it. All experiences on this planet are recorded, and they have access to these records.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
REMINDER:

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Please, no more one-liners and keep to the topic: ATS a Pledian Project? or the thread will be closed.

Thank you

[edit on October 30th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
I know nothing about Pledians. I wonder how many different groups of galactical beings would be interested in the evolvement of humans?

Could internet, as a sampling of human development, be a deciding factor of alien intervention?

What would they be looking for?

In my view there are many ET beings that are interested in our Spiritual development, and are concerned for this planet too, for mankind has all but destroyed it.

I have been here for a very long time now, many lifetimes I have spent on this world, in this dimension. Want to know what I see? Humans do strange things! They make over their dead by spending lots of money, yet they kill without reason. They let themselves be ruled by just a few family interests, yet they see this not, and go blindly to work, paying for using the money they "make." They have many books by many authors, but think only one is true. They make up stuff. They lie, cheat, and steal, sometimes even from their friends, and sometimes they hurt or kill their friends. They believe whatever their government tells them, even if is is obviously wrong. They have pack mentality, and lock up those who want to open their minds, while they let killers and rapers walk free. They go to church every Sunday, but they hate people at home, and teach this hate to their children.

I think "they" are looking for intelligent life, nothing more, or less. Can they find that here?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcire
I am taking ATS less and less serious each time I visit.

...I really wonder what ATS is all about...

Is this subject too overwhelming for comprehension?

I happen to think it is valid. If we have been observed by aliens/angels since early history, why would this not be a continuing adventure?

There is evidence of this in bible scripture.

Jacob had interaction with these beings; perhaps you will recall the arched stairway of beings ascending and descending which was vaguely disguised as "a dream" and his "negotiations" with these beings which resulted in genetic experimentation and his "fathering" of the twelve tribes.

The apocryphal works of Enoch speaks of interaction with exterrestial beings. The evidence of alien inteferrence has been in our face through art and literature for eons.

My question is why. What do they want from us? Are they cold and calculating? Are we a breeding program? Do they drink our blood? If they have the capability to monitor us, why not the motivation to help us?

Is all of the continued suffering and destruction on this planet merely an experiment for alien games and research?

What is the bigger picture here?

And besides, if ATS is a Pledian project, then I would have to say they are certainly well mannered and polite as evidenced by the rules of conduct here!

Are there different species of aliens inteferring with mankind? Is there a rescue team? Will there be a sorting out of humans according to qualities of heart and mind?

Do you not find any of these questions worth a serious thought? Why?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I think "they" are looking for intelligent life, nothing more, or less. Can they find that here?

Yes they can find it here. We, as a race, need to grow up, meaning changing our ways. The depolarization of our consciousness is the key to this and the process has already started. The level of consciousness has risen dramatically in the last few years, and the transition to a new era will require great shocks.
Some of these races have laws of non-intervention towards less evolved species, except if we endanger mankind as a species to a point of no return.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
IF aliens do exist and they are around here, they could possibly tap into the internet.... i could just see them speaking...

Alien 1: "Commander, we have located earths central database"
Commander: "Excellent, and what is their database name"
Alien 1: "google"

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
My question is why. What do they want from us? Are they cold and calculating? Are we a breeding program? Do they drink our blood? If they have the capability to monitor us, why not the motivation to help us?

Is all of the continued suffering and destruction on this planet merely an experiment for alien games and research?

What is the bigger picture here?

And besides, if ATS is a Pledian project, then I would have to say they are certainly well mannered and polite as evidenced by the rules of conduct here!

Are there different species of aliens inteferring with mankind? Is there a rescue team? Will there be a sorting out of humans according to qualities of heart and mind?

Do you not find any of these questions worth a serious thought? Why?

You questions are very good and i will try to answer them.

We are the product of an experiment from a couple of alien races. We have been monitored for the past 160,000 years in this 5th tryout for civilization.
We are a mix of many different DNA strings, this is in part why they are watching our evolution on this planet.

When mankind will be ready for them, we'll start interacting with them. At the moment, humans can't even get along with one another, imagine adding ET's to the equation.

In due time, the consciousness levels will be high enough for us to start the process of exchanging with these races. But first, we need to look at ourselves and our ways in this reality.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Shucks that rotten no good wife of mine.

I was going to watch a game of solar ball on the holograph and she said honey go out and get me a couple humans.

She's pregnant, you know how those cravings can be!

I said oh for crying out loud there is a solar ball game on the holograph.

She gave me that look! I said all the way to earth? Couldn't you snack on some Venutians or Martians or a Centarian or something?

No she had to have a human. They don't care she said, they don't know, they are easy to pick up.

Now I get here and find out that you guys know?

Females!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Et's don't need the internet to monitor what we are thinking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join