It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The income tax is a benign, Constitutional tax that simply doesn't apply to the earnings of most

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hello there.

I am waiting to borrow a book my friend is currently reading titled 'Cracking the Code' by Peter Eric Hendrickson. According to my friend, this book is incredibly enlightening. I googled the author and found his website, listed below.
Site

The income tax is a benign, Constitutional tax that simply doesn't apply to the earnings of most people; and the law, scores of United States Supreme Court rulings, and every other relevant authority all say so in no uncertain terms. Knowing that fact, along with how the tax works, how it can be misapplied, and what can be done when it has been misapplied is the difference between being an exploited victim of a decades-old scheme that is a national disgrace and being the sovereign citizen of the American republic that the Founders of this great country designed and intended for themselves and their heirs.

Now, to be honest I feel the website is trying to entice the viewer into making a purchase and that usually turns me off pretty quick. I feel the information contained in this book, if true, should be spread freely, but hey, everyone's got to eat. Except for that guy who just stares into the sun of course.

Anyways, The Bulletin Board Page has an enormous list of income tax refunds made out to taxpayers who apparently read this book. The list goes back to 2001!

So, my question is this; Why hasn't this caught on? You'd think this would go viral. Has this info been suppressed? Is it baloney? There has to be a few members on here who have read this book.

Shine some light on vermonster.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by vermonster]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Historically, income tax evasion sites just use the same types of schemes.

The irs knows about these schemes.
Here is a link to the IRS Tax Scam pages IRS Tax Scams

Don't try any of the schemes listed on this page or you'll find yourself owing lots of money.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmm, it doesn't look like a scam or scheme to me though. Have you read this book?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Don't try any of the schemes listed on this page or you'll find yourself owing lots of money.

Would you elaborate please?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Tax schemes fall into certain catagories.
1.) Taxes are voluntary or not legal by the constitution. This is not true. All the taxes that you don't pay under one of these schemes, you will end up paying plus penalties.

2.) Wages for personal services are not taxable. Once again, the courts have sided with the IRS

3.) Collection of taxes constitutes taking of property without due process. Once again, courts have sided with the IRS

4.) IRS is not an agency of the US. Once again, the courts have sided with the IRS.

It's your choice what you do with your life, but I haven't seen a tax avoidance scheme that looks like it will work.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Tax schemes fall into certain catagories.

Who said anything about a scheme?

It's your choice what you do with your life, but I haven't seen a tax avoidance scheme that looks like it will work.

What is this all about then?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Re-read my original post, this is far from a scheme. I feel like you are writing this off without viewing the information contained on This Site

[edit on 30-10-2009 by vermonster]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've read it. It's not a scam. It informs people of what the tax code really says and why the income tax doesn't apply to most people. People could learn this on their own if they would actually read the tax code, but they don't. They just take the word of the IRS and pay their taxes because that's what they are told they have to do.

Now, to be honest I feel the website is trying to entice the viewer into making a purchase and that usually turns me off pretty quick. I feel the information contained in this book, if true, should be spread freely, but hey, everyone's got to eat. Except for that guy who just stares into the sun of course.

Oh really? You think that someone who spends countless hours researching the tax code, the Federal Register, and other assorted governmental documents and papers relating to the income tax should just give his work away free?

I've read and researched the tax code and believe me, it's not easy work. If I was to write a book about what I've learned, I sure wouldn't just give it away. He could charge $50 a book and it still probably wouldn't compensate him for the time he spent researching and then writing his book.
You don't expect the auto mechanic to freely work on your car, why would you expect one that researches the tax code and writes a book to just give his work away. I'll guarantee, he spent a heck of a lot more hours researching and writing this book than your auto mechanic, who gets anywhere from $40 to $80/hr. for his labor., would ever spend working on your car.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

Well, I still give you a star even tho I disagree with you. Time might equal money to you and the majority of others, but if this book really is true, it should be shouted from the mountain tops and posted all over the web in full.

Money is the root of all evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

You say you read it, how come you haven't shared this knowledge with the rest of us?

Could have saved me some hard earned cash.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have read the book as well and have gone ahead and filed my 2008 return using this knowledge. It works and is the truth even though the courts play dirty and don't allow you to even bring up the actual code, its still truth in the writing. If you have not actually read the tax code yourself like the author of this book has then you have no right to speak bad about it and call it a scam or scheme. Just my .02

Namaste

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In 1995 I bought a book titled "Eagles in Vultures Clothing" which really opened my eyes as to what was really going on with the "so called" income tax.

I read the book cover to cover in one sitting. This was info I had never heard before. I really thought, this can't be! I've been paying tax on my pay since day one and now somebody is saying I never had to. Needless to say I was skeptical. Not happy to just take their word for it I actually started going over the laws and court cases referred to in the book and realized that by actually reading the various tax laws you see that the book was pretty much on the money.

No, you don't have to read the Internal Revenue Code. The income tax laws are contained in Title 26 of the United States Code and the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Register which you can access online.

Certain provisions in the Constitution prohibit a direct tax from being imposed on a citizens labor. If you've never read the constitution, you should.

Income taxes actually apply to doing business not compensation earned at your job.

Income was defined by the Supreme Court in 1986 in the case of Eisner v Macomber. That decision still stands and is the same as law.

As for the income tax being benign, not hardly. It was designed to enslave an entire nation without firing a shot. And guess what? It worked!

Did you know: Federal law prohibits the states from taxing federal reserve notes?
The Federal Reserve Corporation is not a government agency?
The IRS is a privately owned collection agency owned and controlled by the Federal Reserve? The IRS is NOT exempt from the law as some would like you to believe.
The 16th Amendment ( the income tax amendment) was never "legally" ratified?
Filing a W-4 with your employer is VOLUNTARY? It's the law!
The Form 1040 has never been approved for use in reporting income?
The only form approved for that is Form 2555 (Foreign Earned Income)?
There's nothing in the law that allows the IRS to impose a lien or levy on a private citizen working in the private sector. And they need a court order to do it legally.
The "employer" referred to in the tax laws is actually federal, state or local government. The "employee" is an elected or appointed official.

So, if you read a book about income taxes and not paying them; don't dismiss the idea that it's a scam. Don't just take someone's word for something, do your own research. I did and really educated myself about actually reading the laws for yourself. If you know what the law says first hand you'll be ahead of the game.

To find out about what's really going on in America and the tax and other issues you can visit Givemeliberty.org

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No, you don't understand. Your government thinks your labor is not worth #. There is no cost to your labor, and your gross income is taxed. If your were a corparation (non human), then you can deduct your costs because they have value and you do not. So get over yourself and STFU.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You say you read it, how come you haven't shared this knowledge with the rest of us? Could have saved me some hard earned cash.

Because I read it several years ago and don't remember exactly what all was said. I paid my hard earned money for it, why shouldn't you, esp. if you are really interested in learning about what the man has to say.

In 1995 I bought a book titled "Eagles in Vultures Clothing"

This was also the book that opened my eyes to the income tax scam.

No, you don't have to read the Internal Revenue Code. The income tax laws are contained in Title 26 of the United States Code and the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Register which you can access online.

I didn't even have the internet back then, but did spend a lot of time in the law library. Read then Fed Regs and Title 26 when I was there and got the tax code (both volumns!) to research at home.

do your own research.

Most people aren't willing to spend the time necessary to do their own research. Can you imagine what a different place this would be if they did! I've been hoping and wishing that folks would actually research some of the stuff I've told them since I learned, but they just tell me I'm crazy! Oh well!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Unfortunately there are people who don't want to know the truth. They are actually afraid of it. These are people who get in the longest line because everyone else is even though it's going over a cliff.

I've always heard that ignorance of the law is no excuse. Well, in this case it is.

Hopefully people will wake up and smell the BS and do something about it.

I think we're seeing it happen more and more with the TEA parties.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i heard about this from a friend of mine...but he was one of those radical wanna be hippie types that is always looking for a way to stick it to the man for no reason at all.

but seeing this here, and with the amount of people giving conflicting responses, i'm going to sift thru all of this info and figure it out myself. but if i find anything worth it i'll share...not like i got anything better to do.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jwb48

There are many aspects of the reality of the "tax" situation that people refuse to explore and are unwilling to accept.

Here is an example contrary to that;

The 16th amendment was, as a matter of record, not properly ratified; and can even be considered suspect for a litany of other reasons.

The IRS has no authority to force compliance with a non-existent law.

The constitution specifically exempted the fruits of a persons labor from taxation; only commerce was to be taxed, and even then, only if foreign.

Yet I will pay the taxes, encourage others I care for to do so, to avoid the force which the government allows the agency to use. They have repeatedly shown they will not remove this component of paying for government "expenses".

I accept that they are breaking the law, and that any reasoned and unbiased analysis from any but those directly benefiting from the tax will show the activity to be unconstitutional and, in fact of law, a criminal conspiracy to defraud the citizens en masse, of their wealth.

I accept that they can do this because the government as a corporate entity, benefits from it. Any potential remedy is removed from the realm of possibility until such time as the nature of the government is reborn - unfettered by the influence of a financial cartel that manufactures the constraints and engenders the abuse it represents.

If you don't pay taxes, they will, if it is at all a threat to them, come for you. Once they determine that coming after you is an appropriate course of action, you lose. The only way to stay away from these 'agencies' is to acquiesce. They are not bound by the rules of law. And they have successfully imprinted a systemic control which leaves you utterly vulnerable to more forms of coercion than even legitimate law enforcement institutions has recourse to use.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Maxmars]

top topics

join