It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange happened last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
last night i was woken from my sleep by a man in a brown coat pulling me out of bed.. i struggled with this stranger and started beating the head off him..
i was shouting for my wife to wake up and phone the police..
she awoke and turned the bedside light and and i heard her shouting whats wrong-what are you doing?..
i turned to tell her to hurry and phone the police and when i returned to beating the man he had vanished..
my wife said she had seen no-one and i shouted she must be blind and searched the house for the man...
i found no one or any sign of entry into the house as all doors and windows where still locked and dead bolted..
i returned to the bedroom to tell my wife what i had seen and she noticed my knuckles where bleeding and red..
did i just beat the sh*t out of a ghost?...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Blood on the Walls ?

Were you beating up your living room walls ?
Blood trail of the 'purpetrator' or any thing ?
Picture of your knockles ?

Come on , we need to see some thing here ...

[edit on 30/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
whoa dude..are you sure you weren't just trippin and banged against a table or somethin?

that seems more likely to me

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
wow, thanks for posting the picture of your bloody knuckles, oh wait you didn't even provide the most obvious piece of evidence.....

thread closed.

link   
Your story reminds me of one of my fav ATS threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
You just had one of THOSE dreams.
I once dreamt I had a hamster and woke up thinking I actually had a hamster....it took a few minutes to realize it was just a dream and i didn't own a hamster.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

yeah I immediately thought of that thread too, but that one had a lot more detail. This thread is an obvious hoax.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I had a dream like that too. I dreamt that I was eating shredded wheat. All night long I was eating shredded wheat and then I woke up and my pillow was gone.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdaddid i just beat the sh*t out of a ghost?...

No, it wasn't a ghost, it's just advanced technology. There are really folks that have access to some kind of technology where they can appear and disappear apparently anywhere. I suspect it is some kind of temporal displacement technology. I don't know how they do it.

They try to do it when you're not looking though, so if you're walking down the street and wondering "didn't I just see a guy there", then you probably did!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I woke up to see a tall skinny man in what looked like a black and white suit the room was dark.

He vanished fast he knew he was getting smashed if he lingered.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
3 stars and 2 flags for an obviously fake thread....

you guys are suckers...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Dude lighten up.
Its just a guy wondering what happened and maybe isn't aware of THOSE kinds of dreams.
Some people don't remember their dreams and some people haven't had dreams like that b4.....he was just asking a question.

You called this a hoax and said the thread should be closed and called us all suckers??
This isn't one of the I AM AN ALIEN THREADS is it??
The guys just asking a simple question...lighten up.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"this guy" provided no evidence, which would have been very simple and hasn't been back since....

I'm doin the site a service by calling out this fraud, and educating you guys in how to not be total suckers. You should be thanking me...

PS: I am an alien.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

hi im back sorry had life issues and was on another thread..
what evidence do you want?.. a photo of my knuckles?
i could just go scrape them on the ground and post a picture if i wanted to fake some evidence but i dont need to..
on Wednesday night my wife woke to find me standing in the middle of the room stirring at he ceiling..
she asked what i was doing and i said theres a hole in the ceiling and that i was expecting someone to come through it..
i have no memory of this event..
i dont make storys up for the sake of starting a thread...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Could be several reason, I'm no doctor though but if you're body isn't producing enough melatonin then you could act out your dreams and most dreams are forgotten when you awake but sometimes I've woke up and thought something from my dreams was real.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I didn't like the story of Paranormal Activity when I saw it in the theatre.. and this retelling is weak as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I didn't like the story of Paranormal Activity when I saw it in the theatre.. and this retelling is weak as well.
theatre? i dont understand

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
on Wednesday night my wife woke to find me standing in the middle of the room stirring at he ceiling..
she asked what i was doing and i said theres a hole in the ceiling and that i was expecting someone to come through it..

If you are truly serious about this I urge you to get help ASAP. You're showing signs of developing Alzheimer, no pun.

Be well,
Staafke

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

my wife woke to find me standing in the middle of the room stirring at he ceiling..

You never mentioned that in the op.
Your story is getting bigger??
You are losing credability here.
Whats the story??
You apparently either did not tell us all of it or you are embellishing on it.

Theatre????.....Who DOESN'T understand that??

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

what evidence do you want?.. a photo of my knuckles?

yes.

i could just go scrape them on the ground and post a picture if i wanted to fake some evidence but i dont need to..

yes you do, but I really doubt you'd do that just to perpetuate this thread.

i was shouting for my wife to wake up and phone the police..
she awoke and turned the bedside light and and i heard her shouting whats wrong-what are you doing?..
i turned to tell her to hurry and phone the police and when i returned to beating the man he had vanished..

version one and version 2, you don't even have your story str8.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join