It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something strange happened last night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
theatre? i dont understand

www.theatresmoa.com...

Feigning ignorance isn't very becoming.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

theatre? i dont understand

www.theatresmoa.com...

Feigning ignorance isn't very becoming. being small minded is very patronizing ..just because it didn't happen to you dosent mean it didn't happen..

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

reply to post by liquidsmoke206

my wife woke to find me standing in the middle of the room stirring at he ceiling..
she asked what i was doing and i said theres a hole in the ceiling and that i was expecting someone to come through it..
i have no memory of this event..
i dont make storys up for the sake of starting a thread...

You never mentioned that in the op.
Your story is getting bigger??
You are losing credability here.
Whats the story??
You apparently either did not tell us all of it or you are embellishing on it.

Theatre????.....Who DOESN'T understand that??
i have alot of things happening to me that i cant explain.. i just added the cieling incident as proof of 2 strange nights in a row...i could ad what happened last night but whats the point..its all down to attacking me personalty than being a paranormal investigation.....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Give the guy a break.

he posted this in paranormal studies, not in area 51 or skunk works.

He obviously is having issues that is affecting his sleep patterns.

He's answered all your questions so far and not everybody knows about the movie "paranormal Activity"

Since when do we have to provide evidence to ask questions?

Anyway....fatdad...are you on any meds? are you experiencing stress?

do you have a video camera you can setup to maybe tape your night time excursions so you can then review them later?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

He obviously is having issues that is affecting his sleep patterns.

That's right he is having issues.
OP have you considered the possibility that you might be losing your mind?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
could the mods please delete or close this thread as im done with it..from now on i will keep my experiences to myself..when a thread comes down to pity name calling its dead... i hope the next person to post paranormal activity has an easier time...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You were loaded on '___', your brain created the figure and told you it was real, and it would have been utterly convincing.

If all of this "new energy" stuff is real, I imagine this kind of blurring between what is really physically there and what has been created by our minds and is utterly convincing will become more and more commonplace.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This thread is a typical example of what can happen when you post your story's on ATS.

There is a problem that need's to be dealt with otherwise a lot of content that myself and other's enjoy will simply dry up even further.

liquidsmoke206 who are you to judge anyone on this site ?

Who are you to say what is good or bad for this site ?

From looking at your ATS picture i could make a few assumption's about you but then i would be a hypocritical jack ass.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 31-10-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I agree.

The problem is with people that post obvious lies.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Hi there fatdad. I'm not saying that it's not paranormal activity, but you should also consider possible health issues such as Epilepsy/Seizures and Diabetes as a possible explaination.
For your sake, I hope it's nothing and will pass.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Yes, yes you are right but it's the way it is.

If you can cut thru the BS and decide what is a valid and what is a invalid thread then you don't really have any problem's on ATS.

It's just how you handle yourself when you know you are looking at total BS
Some member's should have a little more grace.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think it's possible that the OP thinks he was fighting something.

When I was married to my EX-husband, he sat up in bed one night, in a dimly lit room with both of his eyes wide open. He looked totally awake, not groggy at all. He started calling me a man's name, Bob, or something like that, and was gesturing around the room at where the other guys were going to run the (electrical) conduit. Needless to say I was pretty tripped out, but was kind of playing along, to see when he would "wake up." We had a conversation about "work" that lasted several minutes. He said he was worried about getting equipment across the muddy place now that it had rained so much. I asked him what he was talking about and he said, "Don't play dumb with me, Bob! You know how bad that place can be. I just don't understand why they don't lay something across there for us to make it easy when we have to move equipment!"

All the while I was edging away, down the hall. I eventually told him that I'd be right back and excused myself to the "restroom." I went outside and came back in later, and fortunately he was asleep. The next day he claimed to have no recollection of the conversation.

That incident, along with others caused me to leave a few weeks later, so I don't know what happened to him.

My advice, if you think you were fighting someone that disappeared, see a mental health professional.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Holy crap..I just peeked into this thread to see what was going on..and talk about attack! The poor OP didnt even have a chance..he got waylaid!

Anyway, I'd like to hear more about your experiences, OP, dont worry about what others say, I find it intriguing.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have been attacked before by something while i was sleeping. I woke up to someone trying to attack me and i was kicking them and punching them. My dad heard the commotion and come in and checked on me and he grabbed me and i kicked him into a dresser. I wasnt asleep either. Im sure i was wide awake. I havent had anything happen since. But it was scarey for me. I could write it off that i was a kid just dreaming but. I know something tried to harm me. Maybe when my dad came into the room it left and when my dad grabbed me i thought it was trying to attack me again. Im not crazy either. I know how i felt. I believe fatdad could be telling the truth. I cant provide proof of what happen other then my dad telling you i kicked him. But i do remembering seeing red eyes in my window. Shortly before the attack started. I cant say it wasnt a nightmare because i somehow believe it was something trying to get me for real.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

This thread is a typical example of what can happen when you post your story's on ATS.

this thread is a typical example of what can happen if you waste bandwidth with a story thats a complete farce...

There is a problem that need's to be dealt with otherwise a lot of content that myself and other's enjoy will simply dry up even further.

I love paranormal content too, thats one reason why we're on this site. But when people come in with obviously fake stories thats what really hurts the site....

liquidsmoke206 who are you to judge anyone on this site ?

I'm liquidsmoke in case you hadn't noticed....

Who are you to say what is good or bad for this site ?

I'm liquidsmoke in case you hadn't noticed....

From looking at your ATS picture i could make a few assumption's about you but then i would be a hypocritical jack ass.

yer right on about that, and you'd join a long list of users who had nothing better to say than slam my avatar...all of which I've made look like total fools....I take pleasure in my work. Look, had fatdad, posted a pic of his bloody knuckles i woulda played along, had he not even mentioned the bloody knuckles i woulda left him alone... It's very simple, if you have a paranormal experience and the evidence to back it up, why not post it on a website that deals with this content. Isn't that why we're all here?

Don't hate me, there's a big difference between fatdad and myself....I always back up what i say...fatdad never has.....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

To me it sounds like you had a night terror but you were able to move. Violence during sleep is an uncommon but well documented thing. I would say you beat the hell out of the floor, bedside table, bed post or something along those lines.

I would say firstly to the members of ATS that it is wrong you have jumped on this as a hoax so quickly. The OP hasn't mentioned some amazing encounter, it's something that can be explained pretty easily i think. I'm all for calling out the hoaxers when they're posting insane stories with no evidence. This story however isn't that insane.

Secondly i would say to the OP that if the violence happens again, maybe go see a doctor in case you hurt your wife during one of these waking dreams.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Holy crap..I just peeked into this thread to see what was going on..and talk about attack! The poor OP didnt even have a chance..he got waylaid!

hell yeah he did....let that be a lesson.

Anyway, I'd like to hear more about your experiences, OP, dont worry about what others say, I find it intriguing.

it sounds very intriguing until you realize, theres nothing to it....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream or what I thought was a dream I could here something scuttling along my pillow, from the sound of its scuttle I imagined it to be a wolf-spider.

When we are in such a sleepy state of consciousness our mind can fill in the blanks rather imaginatively.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I don't hate you nobody hate's you this is nothing to do with you or me.

You are just giving your opinion on this thread and my opinion is that you are a little bit arrogant and there is nothing wrong with that in moderation.

I hope you are going to get to a point in your life when you realise you need to grow up and drop the big I AM attitude

If you don't well you don't that's just how it happen's sometimes.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join