It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social security number is the mark of the beast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What about the rest of the world?

You know, everyone else that doesn't use a Social security number system?

It is already happening .. slowly, other countries are adopting similar programs. Here's one of my threads on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar =1&on=7527306#pid7527306

[edit on 13-11-2009 by weathernut]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Do you have a link?

I'm making a thread about NWO/Illuminate/Freemasonry structures from around the world and I’d like to add it.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Do you have a link?

I'm making a thread about NWO/Illuminate/Freemasonry structures from around the world and I’d like to add it.

Cheers

You'll find it here.

www.thegoldenreport.com...

You'll also likely find this interesting.

www.thegoldenreport.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

n the United States, a Social Security number (SSN) is a nine-digit number issued to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and temporary (working) residents under section 205(c)(2) of the Social Security Act, codified as 42 U.S.C. § 405(c)(2). The number is issued to an individual by the Social Security Administration, an independent agency of the United States government. Its primary purpose is to track individuals for taxation purposes. In recent years the SSN has become a de facto national identification number.[1] A social security number may be obtained by applying on Form SS-5, "Application for A Social Security Number Card" (see 20 C.F.R. 422.103(b))[2

Social Insurance Number The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits.

Social Insurance Number

(3) The Commission shall assign to each person registered with it a number that is suitable for use as a file number or account number or for data processing purposes and the number so assigned to a person by the Commission under this section is the person's Social Insurance Number for any purpose for which a Social Insurance Number is required

(18) Where an employer is unable to ascertain the Social Insurance Number of a person who becomes employed in insurable employment, the employer shall report the matter to the local office of the Commission within six days after the person commences such employment and shall provide such information as will enable the Commission to determine the identity of the person.

www.servicecanada.gc.ca...

What is a National Insurance number?

Your NI number is used as a reference number for the whole benefits and tax credits system. It's also used for:

* making tax and National Insurance deductions through Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
* recording your entitlement to the State Pension claiming
* Jobseeker's Allowance
* claiming Housing Benefit

Your National Insurance number

Your National Insurance number (NI number) is your own personal account number. The number ensures that the National Insurance contributions and the tax you pay are properly recorded on your account. It also acts as a reference number for the whole social security system.

Who uses your NI number?

You must give your NI number to:

* HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
* your employer
* Department for work and Pensions (DWP), if you claim benefits
* your local council, if you claim Housing Benefit
* the Student Loan Company if you apply for a student loan

You will also be required to provide your NI number if you open and Individual Savings Account (ISA).

What do I do with my National Insurance Number?

You should quote it on letters or forms you send to HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or the Social Security Agency in Northern Ireland.

Keep your number safe and do not disclose it to anyone who does not need it. Remember, its purpose is only to record National Insurance contributions and credits you have paid or are entitled to, which will help decide how much benefit you will receive.

National Insurance (NI) in the United Kingdom was initially a contributory system of insurance against illness and unemployment, and later also provided retirement pensions and other benefits.[1] It was first introduced by the National Insurance Act 1911, and expanded by the government of Clement Attlee in 1946.

The contributions component of the system consists of obligatory contributions, National Insurance Contributions (NICs), paid by employees and employers on earnings, and by employers on certain benefits-in-kind provided to employees. The self-employed contribute based upon net earnings.

The benefit component comprises a number of contributory benefits of availability and amount determined by the claimant's contribution record. Weekly income benefits and some lump-sum benefits to participants upon death, retirement, unemployment, maternity and disability are provided.

www.direct.gov.uk...

www.direct.gov.uk...

www.hmrc.gov.uk...

www.scribd.com...

My understanding i that an SSN, SIN or NIN allows you to no longer be viewed as an enemy of the state or the crown. (British Empire and the Monarchy) You are allowed to work and trade, and be a slave for the NWO empire.

In the USA, after Independence, the Crown established a sudo UNITED STATES CORPORATION where you would be an employee of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (corporation, British owned) and have a SSN. They tax and enslave you through the IRS British Temple Crown, effectively making all Americans slaves of the British UK NWO empire while they are left to believe they are their own country. Provisions in US law exist to allow Americans to exist without a SSN, as the United States has no law requiring it, only the British Empire does.

However, on the surface Canadian and British UK law appear to allow the same legal clause (there is no law), as qouted above, British law REQUIRES a social to work for the Crown. Living in Canada or the UK without a SIN or NIN is even less possible then living in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with out a SSN.

"You are a slave, Neo"

666 is a mans number, the number of a man, think Biometrics + SSN / DNA

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sorry but your social is not the mark of the beast. If you believe in the mark of the beast you must remember that it says 'no man' may buy sell or trade lest he have the mark. This would include the rest of the world, which includes far too many who do not have a ss number.

edit to add: 'Similar' does not count. Similar is not the same as, and not one world under one leader, carrying the same mark.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by space cadet]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join