It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social security number is the mark of the beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Your name is your number and you may not buy or sell without a social security number.

Social security numbers were issued to all americans following the first great depression. The purpose was to use it to extort money from citizens. Your payment history on debt is recorded by the banks into central databases.

Your ability to buy (Borrow) is dictated by what you tell the government your income is and what the central database records say about your payment history. Your ability to sell is based on how many buyers are able to borrow based upon what the central records say. The government bases it's tax revenue on what people tell them they make.

Supposably they use the amount collected to balance the interest paymnet on the amount borrowed from the private bank.

In the United States, a Social Security number (SSN) is a nine-digit number issued to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and temporary (working) residents

Its primary purpose is to track individuals for taxation purposes.

The first SSNs were issued by the Social Security Administration in November 1936 as part of the New Deal Social Security program.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acd8299108ad.jpg[/atsimg]

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

bibleresources.bible.com... ersion=9&page=11

[edit on 30-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What about the illegals? they buy and sell all the time and most don't have a social securty card or number for that matter

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
So when illegal immigrants use fake SS numbers are they using a fake mark of the beast? How does that work?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

We posted at the same time, and I gave you a star. Thanks for asking the question.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

likewise and I did the did the same, I't just the first thing that I thought of after reading the op

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
What about the illegals? they buy and sell all the time and most don't have a social securty card or number for that matter

Ya how did that happen?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What about the rest of the world?

You know, everyone else that doesn't use a Social security number system?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The social security number only applies to Americans instead of every man. However if Obama signs a treaty in December making the US part of a global world government that controls everything associated with the environment, the world government could issue everyone a number to be able to buy and sell and do business. Cap and Trade or Cap and Tax could become Cap and Control. If you get fined thousands of dollars for not participating with much higher taxes on gas, electricity, etc., they could force most people to use their system by using economics.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Look, you're taking verses out of context. Check out Revelation 13:16:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

To my knowledge, no one has their social security number on their forehead, nor have I ever seen one on someone's right hand. In fact, no one has received any sort of "mark" from or concerning their Social Security number.

I will note that you don't have to *borrow* in order to buy. Just pay as you go, and you don't need a Social Security number to buy.

In order to sell, you might need such a number. Also, for any job, definitely need it, unless you are willing to break the law.

The Social Security number does not match the description of the Mark of the Beast. Now, if they pass a law requiring it to be tattooed on your forehead (unlikely) or your right hand (a possibility), then I'd say you might have a case.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Your theory is not in line with scripture.

Revelation 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The mark of the beast will be put in (not on if you read the passage) your hand or forehead, social security numbers are not inserted into the body therefore are not the mark of the beast.

This here is probably one of the most likely things or the beginning of its development....

www.verichipcorp.com...

The verichip goes into your hand as it is powered by body heat and people are already getting it.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It can't be the mark itself. However, you have the right train of thought, as numbering people is a step in that direction.

The chip is the scary thing.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

actually the US SSA is just part of the ISSA.

"The organisation cooperates closely with other international organisations involved in pension supervision policy development and dialogue, including the OECD, World Bank, ISSA, IAIS and IMF. "
www.ssa.gov...
www.ssa.gov...

nossn.org...

Also the "chip" is irrelevent. What matters is the data in (or on) the chip. What info do you think that will be?
Hint (What do all these have in common?):
Executive Order 9397
Bank Records and Foreign Transactions Act
Tax Reform Act of 1976
Food Stamp Act of 1977
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981
Debt Collection Act
Deficit Reduction Act of 1984
The Immigration Reform and Control Act
Tax Reform Act of 1986
Housing and Community Development Act of 1987
The Family Support Act of 1988
The Technical and Miscellaneous Revenue Act of 1988
Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988
Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1989
Child Nutrition and WIC Reauthorization Act of 1989
Food and Agricultural Resources Act of 1990
Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996
Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 1997
The Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act of 1999
Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998
Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2000
2002 Supplemental Appropriations Act for Further Recovery From and Response to Terrorist Attacks on the United States
Help America Vote Act of 2002
The Basic Pilot Program Extension and Expansion Act of 2003
Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004
The Real ID Act 2005

nossn.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

i disagree. i was not fooled by a great leader to get a social security number, i didn't even have a choice. i was born with one. and i have worked in plenty of restaraunts with plenty of mexicans during my college years who do ALOT of buying and selling without a social security card. also, if you don't have an SS card you don't get executed. Also, only about 5% of the world's population are even supposed to have these things. i'm sorry, i just don't see it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
It can't be the mark itself. However, you have the right train of thought, as numbering people is a step in that direction.

The chip is the scary thing.

The social security number itself may not be the actual mark but it is the foundation of what will come (Total world control by the elite).

- The beginning of the federal reserve system gave them the ability to manipulate the economy so as to cause the great depression.

- The population gladly accepted social security as one of the proposals to end the depression.

- THe currency was devalued as gold was removed as the backing for the dollar and replaced with oil.

- Oil has given them the means that they needed to control the population to date.

- Now that we have reached peak oil their means of controling the population will have to be switched again.

- Putting all your information on a chip and injecting it into you will see thier plan come to fruition.

- THe 2nd great depression is well underway and continuing as planned.

- IN a few short years the entire worlds population will gladly line up for thier control chip as it is proclaimed to be thier savior.

- All the free stuff they could ever want with absolutly nothing asked for in return except thier freedom.

- Many will believe that they are actually free as they sell thier freedom for free stuff. IN actuallity they will lose thier ability to create thier own destiny and will instead be doomed to a life ruled by power hungry, incestious, lying, thieving, manipulative, blood sucking vampire leeches.

A fate worse than death.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Is that how a real American social security card looks?
If so it likes kind of Masonic with the columns either side.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Quite likely you are like thousand and few hundreds years late. The end times referred in the Revelation of John most likely meant the end of the Roman Empire. Number 666 equals to Nero (in Hebrew) and you couldn't buy or sell without approval of the Empire, thus having a mark either in form of bracelet or headgear.

-v

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS

Is that how a real American social security card looks?

If so it likes kind of Masonic with the columns either side.

Indeed it does.

I must admit I missed that.

Boaz and Jachin

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acd8299108ad.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6462764a2c7a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77013e717370.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b68faf6a45b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I have a keen eye for all things Masonic lol.

EDIT: The photo of the pyramid where is that from? I've seen it before but can’t remember where

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

[edit on 13-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS

I have a keen eye for all things Masonic lol.

EDIT: The photo of the pyramid where is that from? I've seen it before but can’t remember where

It sits in an Israeli border town between between Israel and Egypt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join