It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all news needs to be bad, Introducing the worlds stupidest robbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So your a single geek, possibly living in your mothers basement.
You and a buddy have decided life is getting boring browsing conspiracy sites all day, your sick of debating the hottest anime chick and you broke your toe rumbling over whether you would shag Natalie Portman or Carrie Fisher, sigh~ the same thing day in , day out. A few beers to many and you have a great idea to become stealth robbers.

Right you need equipment.

Get away car. Check
Drunk driver. Check
Balaclava check, oh wait its been textered on....

Click here to see how texta can look just like a balaclava, no one will ever know the difference!

Two accused burglars in the US who covered their faces with permanent marker as a disguise were arrested soon after an apartment robbery with their faces still blackened. Matthew McNelly, 23, and Joey Miller, 20, allegedly tried to break into an apartment in Carroll, Iowa on Friday night before driving off. After a caller described the burglars as having "painted faces", police pulled over their car a few blocks away to see their faces still covered with permanent marker. The two were charged with second degree burglary, while McNelly was also charged with drink driving

news.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 28-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
HAHAH

wow...

i was confused by the word "texta" at first......

this has to be a joke or something. i cant believe two people actually thought that that pathetic face-markering would work

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
In other news Harry Connick Jnr calls these would be criminal masterminds racist...

[edit on 28/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So one line replies are OK now on ATS?

Spell check "Stupidist."

What has ATS become? Or maybe I have an idealistic memory of what ATS once was, kind of like my idealistic memories of America...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

Have you anything to say staying on topic?
Or do we have to read your one liners on how clever your old ATS days use to be....start a thread on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I suppose that is directed at me since I have the only "1 line response" so far.

You may want to check what it says at the bottom the post reply text box:

(Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

Nothing about one liners and my post contributes to the post by having a dig and Mr Connick Jr and the black face paint issues a couple of weeks ago.

Spell check "jackarse"

[edit on 28/10/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thanks zazzafrazz.

Can die happily now, knowing that there IS someone out there stupider than I.

(or should that be "more stupid than I" in lieu of 'stupider'?? Nah, I like 'stupider' --- stet)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian
So one line replies are OK now on ATS?

Spell check "Stupidist."

stupid |ˈst(y)oōpid|
adjective ( -pider, -pidest)
lacking intelligence or common sense : I was stupid enough to think she was perfect.
• dazed and unable to think clearly : apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid.
• informal used to express exasperation or boredom : she told him to stop messing with his stupid painting.

The robbers should have raided their mums' lingerie, and stolen her stockings first!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/407f3f5f6213.jpg[/atsimg]

Yhea that camera is on a tripod... You can tell by the way it's being held still. If I was holding that camera it would be all over the place I would be laughing so hard at them.

We used to use slaps of wet mud (or dry mud and spit) when we played army soldiers as kids - even that would of been a better bet, that washes straight off, I would of made a clean get away

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Kinda makes ya wonder what would happen if real B&E robbery criminals ever went back into business.. The cops would be calling them supercriminals after dealing with these 2 lunkheads.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

you broke your toe rumbling over whether you would shag Natalie Portman or Carrie Fisher

Everyone knows that Natalie Portman is easier (that is of course if she is actually a drag queen who has been stalking you)

These guys deserve their pictures plastered everywhere. I would love to see the courtroom bust up when these pictures are brought out for the jury.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

These guys deserve their pictures plastered everywhere. I would love to see the courtroom bust up when these pictures are brought out for the jury.

I didnt think of that. There is no way they can get even a Public Defender to put their case forward without hysterical laughter.
I have a sneaking suspiciion, they'll get off for being mental.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Just in case they do get a insanity plea.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/718c494555ea.jpg[/atsimg]

The stupidity should be preserved for posterity.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose

I see you have thrown down the stupidity gauntlet.
That is hillarious on the first strike, but then the 2nd.OMG

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/407f3f5f6213.jpg[/atsimg]

'In Soviet Russia.....' - ahh I got nothing

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This guy just takes the taco.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
PMSL!

I think these guys were clearly put on Earth to make us all feel good about ourselves! I especially love the little stars they incorporated into their texta disguises. I guess that was their way of showing a connection to their 'inner woman'

IRM

[edit on 29/10/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Have you anything to say staying on topic?
Or do we have to read your one liners on how clever your old ATS days use to be....start a thread on it.

My topic was the misspelling in your thread title. You had originally spelled "stupidest" as "stupidist," and I just found that ironic. That's all.

You're doing great. Keep it up.

new topics

top topics

join