It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the H1N1 vaccine the Mark of the Beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Read this site: www.h1n1666.com...

Do you think the vaccine really is the Mark? Do you think there is a VeriChip in it?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is probably the 100th thread regarding the same theory.
The chip is too large to fit into a flu vaccine, they require a larger needle. There would be a red inflamed area where you can see the chip protruding for a while after getting the vaccine, you would notice that too.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yes. its the mark of the beast. Obama is the Antichrist. fire and brimstone shall be raining any moment.

give away all of your possessions (to me) and await rapture

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
The chip is too large to fit into a flu vaccine, they require a larger needle. There would be a red inflamed area where you can see the chip protruding for a while after getting the vaccine, you would notice that too.

Nanotechnology. They can make RFID chips 10-100 times smaller than a grain of sand.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

Nanotechnology. They can make RFID chips 10-100 times smaller than a grain of sand.

In that case you should refer to koolaids post.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I really had to take a breath after laughing very uncontrollably for a few minutes. REALLY ... this being the historic mark of the beast. yeah .. if someone came at me with a needle that could shoot a verichip into my body. I think I be a bit freaked out at the size of that straw sized monster. I tell ya, some of you will post anything just to get noticed. paleez.. thanks for the laugh though.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

prove that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a quick search on "world's smallest microchip" came up with this

www.abc.net.au...

"measuring just 0.15 millimetres by 0.15 millimetres and 7.5 micrometres thick"

those clear looking things are grains of salt i believe. (i apologize if my picture is not of this microchip but its the best i could do at the moment)

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Right Hand or Forehead! -No one can buy or sell. I don't see anyone getting a Vaccine shot in the Forehead? Nor has it anything to do with buying or selling.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

i noticed that too.....
what if botox is the mark of the beast?!!?!?!?

now im off to see if that topic has been discussed here

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
dictionary.reference.com...

Synonyms:
1. See animal. 3. cad, swine, pig, brute, savage, ogre, monster, barbarian.

Coincidently I thought the same thing at work today! With all the hype about a epidemic outbreak of the H1N1, its basically "SCARE TACTICS" just like 9-11, create CHAOS and provide a solution. I see several none belivers have already bashed the individual that started this thread, as I am not one.

I'm not sure if any have herd it before but I was once told that in Acient Egytian times there was a plauge and many bodies laid dead and desease spred, acient sciencetist create a creature, made out of man,cat,dog and rat, this animal became to be known as a PIG.

Maybe explaines why some religions they don't eat swine, so if it's hearsay or conspiracy in the genes that makes a pig.

I come close to believe this H1N1 is a evil plan by the Elite (ILLUMINATI)in a evil master plan.

Just yesterday the news had a report where they asked Obama if he and his family taken the swine shots and he said "NO", also on local reports they are vaccinatining ppl and the nest shot they asked one of the ppl providing the shots if he has taken a shot he replied "NO, I am not a priority!".

You decide to observe a little on whats going on in your daily life be visual, audio or video before bashing me here also non belivers.

Thefinal input is, These h1N1 shots haven't been tested occordingly tp the news so what are the cosinquences?????

[edit on 28-10-2009 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
a quick search on "world's smallest microchip" came up with this

www.abc.net.au...

"measuring just 0.15 millimetres by 0.15 millimetres and 7.5 micrometres thick"

those clear looking things are grains of salt i believe. (i apologize if my picture is not of this microchip but its the best i could do at the moment)

Okay let me say that I do not believe in the mark of the beast, and I do not believe that the H!N! vaccines contain microchips.

That being said, I can't believe those of you who think it would be impossible to pull this off. We see the picture of the worlds smallest microchips (that they are willing to show us). These are chips they ADMIT that we have. Now factor in the generally accepted idea that whatever technology we have available, the government is 20 years ahead of that. That is not completely proveable of course, but there is reason and fact that lead up to that assumption.

So yes, it would be very possible to do this. My question is: to what gain?
Why spend so much money on all those little chips, to accomplish what exactly? If anything, they would require chips put in our citizens to control us by making it mandatory to have this chip in order to buy groceries and other essential things. That is a scenario that seems plausible. But why put these chips in folks when it can't even be used in that fashion..what do they stand to gain by it?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

im not saying its impossible...just pretty stupid.

i mean...yeah those chips are small enough...but im not sure what their real function is. i doubt the have RFID capability.

we could all have chips in us...but whats the point...it clearly isnt to track us...seeing how many criminals get away. we can buy stuff without them, and the government isnt reading our thoughts...so even if we did have them they dont seem to serve a purpose.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Yeah it just doesn't make any sense. If there was a clear way in which they would gain power over us with this, then I would understand a connection, but I just don't see what they would get out of spending all that money on these when it couldn't even be functional as a way to control us.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
yeah i agree with you...i dont know. i wouldve expected someone to come in here and *cough* straighten us out *cough* on the government mind control vaccine microchips.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I never stated it was a mass mind control thing, I mean "what if?"

Example: (1) the H1N1 flu shot (vaccine )hasn't been tested and as What if in a month or a year later people slowly die from it's side effects?

It wouldn't be the H1N1 that killed off the masses but the vaccine....

There are statements that say the Earth is over populated and soon humans will be too many for what is avaliable in Food and drinkaBLE water, so hey convience the multitude there is a threat and with the suppose remedy is the poison to control the population rate...

Man has been on earth for a darn long time and a epidemic is all the sudden going to kill us? Come on...

There is a SINISTER side to this political and media hype.... Population control may just be it.... Whats the name of that stone?

Seek the truth
www.metro.co.uk... d=34

[edit on 28-10-2009 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No.

And he (the anti-Christ) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [Rev. 13:16]

No one's getting a flu shot in the forehead or the right hand.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Quite so. You can't judge Government capabilities by what's out there in the commercial field. Govt technology typically runs 5-10 years ahead. That was the basis of this story:

www.weeklyworldinquisitor.com...

top topics

join