It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Another H1N1 conspiracy theory..... Did everybody fail to notice the number 11?

page: 1
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yea... there is a giant 11 starring you right in the face, but the H and N seem to hide it. You would think sooner or later a conspiracy theorist on ATS would point this out (I haven't seen anybody do it yet).

speaking of which, H is the 8th letter in the alphabet, and N is the 14th

8+14 = 22

add the number 11 to it, and you get 33.





On June 11, 2009, the WHO declared an H1N1 pandemic, moving the alert level to phase 6, marking the first global pandemic since the 1968 Hong Kong flu.[15]

An October 11, 2009 worldwide update by the U.N.'s World Health Organization (WHO) states that "74 countries have officially reported over 399,234 laboratory confirmed cases of the influenza pandemic H1N1 infection, including 4,735 deaths."




And once again... We get 9/11 symbolism.

The Pandemic H1N1/09 virus is a swine origin Influenza A virus subtype H1N1 virus strain responsible for the 2009 flu pandemic. For other names see the Pandemic H1N1/09 virus section below.

en.wikipedia.org...



I'm just pointing out some numerical coincidences... that's all

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]




posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Excellent post
I am surprised nobody else connected those dots as well, probably just to busy to realize it with all the doom predictions being thrown around lately. I did come across a link on Monday on *Cough* one of the web bot guys site from a person who did some decoding off a Drudge report on this same topic. I don't know if I can post another forums link here, so I will post the site where i found the link. The link can be found on Mondays report, 3rd headline down under "Tensions Build-But Which Cause?" It will be the first blue link under that headline.

urbansurvival.com...



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Take the word mud.

MUD

Add a "B" to the end.

MUDB

Rotate that sequence to the left by one character.

UDBM

Now reverse the order of the first and second letters and the third and forth letters respectively.

Isn't that DUMB?! I am surprised nobody ever noticed that.



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
 


There's also an H and a N.

Edit, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 11.



[edit on 28-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Whoa double post. sorry

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Very interesting.

Rik Clay -
a must see 11-11 presentation
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...


[edit on 28-10-2009 by spinkyboo]



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis
 


Seriously? Did you read the whole post? OP covered H and N, H=8th letter in the alphabet and N=14th letter in the alphabet. 8+14=22, 22+11=33.



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the flags and stars ATS.

I just realized this coincidence today on my own, and I'm hoping that's all it is.



You have to look at history

What happened in the 1976 Swine Flu case?


In 1976, a novel swine influenza A (H1N1) caused severe respiratory illness in 13 soldiers with 1 death at Fort Dix, New Jersey. The virus was detected only from January 19 to February 9 and did not spread beyond Fort Dix.[7]


en.wikipedia.org...
I'm sorry, but can anybody see something very coincidental in those facts?




[edit on 28-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]



posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis
 


Seriously? Did you read the whole post? OP covered H and N, H=8th letter in the alphabet and N=14th letter in the alphabet. 8+14=22, 22+11=33.


Yes I did. Mathematics is wonderful, hunches get you killed.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
Very interesting.

Rik Clay -
a must see 11-11 presentation
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...


[edit on 28-10-2009 by spinkyboo]



That was kind of crazy.

Thanks for posting...

I'll have to do some more research on this.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
Take the word mud.

MUD

Add a "B" to the end.

MUDB

Rotate that sequence to the left by one character.

UDBM

Now reverse the order of the first and second letters and the third and forth letters respectively.

Isn't that DUMB?! I am surprised nobody ever noticed that.


obviously you havent researched this subject, otherwise you would understand, maybe you are the dumb one?



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What does 33 mean to anything?

Did I miss a thread? I thought 23 was the "number".



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi, number fans.

I will do a joke, here, bot NOT to disgrace the OP.

And the H5N1 comes from **flying things ** ??
Flying from area 51. . . ?? B-)

www.cdc.gov...

And OP, good observations !!

Blue skies.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh deary me,

How feeble can we be,


as I type this there are 11 replies and 9 flags....oooooooooh

If you look at a clock it says 9:11 twice every day.

Did you notice the HN? Horrible Nuisance!



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad
 


You must have done a little freemason research through ATS?

Nice thread cant believe we have all been missing that.

S&F



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Thanks for the flags and stars ATS.

I just realized this coincidence today on my own, and I'm hoping that's all it is.

You have to look at history

What happened in the 1976 Swine Flu case?


In 1976, a novel swine influenza A (H1N1) caused severe respiratory illness in 13 soldiers with 1 death at Fort Dix, New Jersey. The virus was detected only from January 19 to February 9 and did not spread beyond Fort Dix.[7]


en.wikipedia.org...
I'm sorry, but can anybody see something very coincidental in those facts?

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]


1976 was '33' years ago

Regards S_G



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx
 


You just blew my mine.

2009 + 33 = 2042

20 - 42 = 22

22 / 2 = 11

Now I'm scared.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow...11 is my lucky number(seriously is), do you think if I get the swine flu I can develop super powers? *Please be x ray vision, please!!*



posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sheesh now thats straw grasping




posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Actually you are right, this slipped by most people I think. One of those things where you wonder why you didnt see it before.

For the ones who wonders why occult numbers are important to the elites, there is much information to be found. Modern people today think there is no significance to numbers and symbols, but since its very important to the elites, I wonder if there are things we do not know about when it comes to this.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<<   2 >>

log in

join