It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Disgusting propaganda and flat out LIES in media regarding H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If this does not absolutely CONVINCE you that we are being bombarded by our corporatized, puppet media to carry out an agenda, nothing will. In this amazing brainwashing garbage segment, "medical experts" cheer-lead how wonderful and safe the H1N1 vaccine is, and literally say it should be a MUST for pregnant moms. As well, the one doctor advocates how "absolutely safe" this is for a DEVELOPING FETUS!

PEOPLE-The SAFETY trials for this drug only began a very short time ago, so THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF EVEN KNOWING THIS!

We are flat out being LIED to folks! Keep your red-flag sensors up! Something is very, very wrong here:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i watch "the news" for a short time every morning, but lately i cannot stand it.

HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...HEALTHCARE....SWINE FLU...

someone make it stop......aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In my research on this vaccine I've seen no test results from studies in pregnant women. I am astounded when they then say it is safe because I can't discern how they could know.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Here in Canada I have heard nothing but propaganda regarding vacines ranging from shortages to long waits to get a shot. Nothing like telling folks something is scarce or hard to get to ramp up interest in aquiring it.As far as testing goes I beleive that to create a flu vaccine takes 8-9 months, H1N1 first showed up in March 09 how could they have done testing on enough pregnantwomen to put this on the market.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I couldn't agree with you more DD.

Thankfully, people are starting to wake up simply because this stuff is so 'in your face' slap-happy that it can only be thought of as disrespectful insult on unimaginable scale.

People are starting to see now that they are doing nothing but laughing at us and culling the herd with every opportunity presented them. We are being inundated on all sides from so many things that people are unable to stay hypnotized.

I believe their unbelievable zealousness is their only weakness until it bounds back on them like a ton of bricks. Every time they transmit this utter garbage, they push the boulder a little higher up the hill. Let us hope that boulder of zeal bounds back and rolls over them before they get to the top.

Starred, Flagged, and Dugg in the "Health" category.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The million dollar question is: WHY? Why all this hysteria/pressure to vaccinate as many as possible? What do they gain? It simply CANNOT be just a case of pharma companies cashing in profits from selling the vaccines. It´s much bigger than that.

WHY?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well a freaking miracle just happened here in Holland.

Just as the Department of Health announced that they were also targeting the childeren with vaccination, a mainstream news show, on national tv, exposed the dangers of the additives, squalene and thiomesirol, and how the government was silent about it.

I was like WTF! Finally a breakthrough in my country, and it will also show some people that I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist after all(at least not in this case).

So a bit of good news from here.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If I recall if a pregnant mother is given any vaccine at all the baby will die in her womb, those 2 **** in video have no idea what they are talking about nor the safety of the baby, second

I think this the goal of h1n1 flu shots there main goal is to kill unborn babies and maybe the same mothers will never have anymore babies again, Nano Particles will have an easier job

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is there a chance that they just want people to be safe and stop any further out break of swine flu?

Yes I'm asking is there a chance the official story is actually true.

I mean if your truly open minded you've got to consider everything right?

Why would there be absolutely no chance of that being an actual real reason?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Because there is a mountain of ever-widening evidence communicating the profit monger's disdain and outright disgust of the following quote:

"I'm a HUMAN BEING God D*** IT! My LIFE has VALUE!" - Network

And, more to the point, as J. K. ROWLING so eloquently conveyed in the 2008 Harvard Commencement Address:

"Those who choose not to empathize (put yourself in other's shoes) enable real monsters, for without ever committing an act of outright evil ourselves, we collude with it through our own apathy (willful, uncaring indifference)."

I would say that this is the best kind of anti-propaganda I can come up with at this time. I'm not a real Harry Potter enthusiast, but I am now an enthusiast of J. K. Rowling's.

top topics

join