It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother murders her two children to protect boyfriend accused of rape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What is this world coming to? Where have our morals gone?
Tonight's news headline left us all in shock, heartbroken & hungry for justice...

A 24-YEAR-OLD mother was arrested yesterday for killing her two children by slitting their throats in the Mbutshane area of Sweetwaters, outside Pietermaritzburg.

Nontobeko Mngadi, 5, and Xolani Mngadi, 3, were found lying on the bed in the house with several open wounds to their heads. Their throats had been slit.

He alleged that the woman killed her children to protect her boyfriend, who is accused of raping Nontobeko.

www.sowetan.co.za...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce23bdafc052.jpg[/atsimg]

The family laid rape charges against the woman's boyfriend on Sunday. The woman proceeded to kill her two children with an ax & a knife, as to protect her boyfriend who was accused of raping her 5 year old daughter repeatedly.

The woman's mother was the one to find her two dead grandchildren laying on the bed.

Edit to add link.- Sorry for the delay on the link.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My god! This is terrible news!

Second line.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Striker122]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would like to read the original news article.

Where is your link to this story?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

I don't know if this is the article that the OP saw (there are several online) but it covers the same issue:

EDIT: I messed the url up - let me fix

2nd EDIT - for some reason I can't post links properly right now on ATS but a simple google search with the town's name will give you several sources for that story. Apologies.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm just shocked this wasn't in the US...it's usually our bad mothers here that do crimes like that. I am hoping it's a third world country, third world prison = slow awful death.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

oOPS Sorry, here it is, www.sowetan.co.za...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

Thank you for trying. Other people have been having problems with links lately on here too so it's ok.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't understand! What could posses a mother to do such a thing? She knew her daughter was being raped repeatedly by her boyfriend, but when a family member laid charges against him, she rather killed them- maybe thinking if they are dead they can't testify against him? Must have slipped her mind that autopsy could still reveal the evidence of the rape & the DNA of the man...

She should get the maximum sentence, in a maximum security prison. And that would be putting it kindly!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That is really sad. What type of mother would kill her children just to protect her boyfriend. Both the mother and the boyfriend should go to jail.

There are some people in this world who shouldn't be parents. Stories like this make me really mad because I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How utterly horrendous.

When confronted with stories like these, which seems to become more and more common place, the world seems overwhelming dark and vile.

So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.

I can't remember who said that, but I like to keep it in my mind.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wow how sad. What in the world do people think these days. She would rather protect a rapist piece of crap over her own flesh and blood?! Im just speechless...She needs to be in prison the rest of her life.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
People's brains seem to be broken. And people ask me why I enjoy a neighbor-less life in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is really sad. Those little babies were disposable children...use, abuse and discard. I hope she rots in hell. Totally devoid of maternal instinct.

The mother should have wasted the boyfriend (I would have).

take care all
res

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I'm just shocked this wasn't in the US...it's usually our bad mothers here that do crimes like that. I am hoping it's a third world country, third world prison = slow awful death.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

What are you talking about? Who cares where it happens, it shouldn't happen anywhere, this is horrible and disgusting.

new topics

top topics

join